Tchavdar Georgiev recites “Pause of the Clock,” the poem by Federico García Lorca which inspired my movie:
- Pencil This In: Everything is Terrible! At The Siskel
- Two Nelson Algren Documentaries Race To The Finish Line
- Three Dots And A Dash Hosts 'Potions Of The Caribbean'
- Dan Savage HUMPS The Music Box (NSFW)
- Duke Ellington's Only Opera Coming To Chicago
- 10 Great Movies We Watched This Year: Rob Christopher's Picks
- Chicagoist Presents A New Story By Barry Gifford: 'Christmas Is Not For Everyone'
- A Crime Novelist, A Master Chef, A Burlesque Dancer And A Music Critic Walk Into A Bar ...
- Reeling Reborn: 31st Edition Of The LGBT Film Festival Begins Thursday
- Perverted Movie Lovers Rejoice!
- 'Computer Chess' Is A Movie For The Nerd In All Of Us
- Serious 'Mother Of George' Suffers From Too Much Beautiful Filming
- Interview: Leonard Maltin Discusses 45 Years Of His Movie Guide
- The Onion City Film Festival Returns With A Pungent 25th Edition
- Paul McGee's Three Dots And A Dash Is A Genuine Tiki Paradise
tag cloud3 things 007 420 Amicus Productions animation Barry Gifford books Buñuel Chicago Chicagoist Chicago Public LIbrary Christmas Christopher Nolan CIFF cocktails Cronenberg David Lynch Disney documentaries dreams editing film festivals film noir food gay George Clooney haiku Halloween Hitchcock humphrey bogart James Bond Jane Fonda jazz jim henson jimmy stewart Joe Dante John Huston Kurosawa libraries lists Marlon Brando Michael Haneke movies muppets music musicals new york October Otto Preminger Paris paul thomas anderson pause of the clock Planet of the Apes poetry queue tips Reeling Film Festival richard linklater Robert Altman Robert Ryan rum sci fi Scorsese silent film Soderbergh star trek stories stories from the grid tiki trash w.c. fields walt disney war Westerns Wim Wenders Woody Allen
- Happy Easter! http://t.co/YuYaILaGWx 2 hours ago
- My actual brother just called me bro. Feel very peculiar. 3 hours ago
- #whatimdrinking Jungle Bird. At home. With Art of Pizza. 15 hours ago
- Just threw out a boatload of old condiments. Amazing how many you stockpile over the years. G'bye Worcestershire Sauce. 20 hours ago
- RT @EriktheMovieman: I learned TRANSCENDENCE's one idea when I was 8 years old with these words: "I've grown 2415 times smarter since then." 21 hours ago
- Bought plenty of records last Saturday at @CHIRPRadio Record Fair so I'm passing on #RecordStoreDay2014. 22 hours ago
- One last growler (@ DryHop Brewers - @dryhopchicago w/ 4 others) foursquare.com/randomcha/chec… 22 hours ago
- 3 things about Jan Schmidt's LATE AUGUST AT THE HOTEL OZONE wp.me/pymbF-1fg 1 day ago
- Going to try to sell @andystardust on a UNDER THE SKIN/ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE double feature this weekend. 1 day ago
- There is no absolute knowledge. And those who claim it, whether they are scientists or dogmatists, open the door to tragedy. ― J. Bronowski 2 days ago