Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about John Waters’@HAIRSPRAY randomcha.net/2019/11/11/3-t… 23 minutes ago
- Happy Monday to all my fellow Chicagoans. twitter.com/kasptoz/status… 7 hours ago
- 3 things about John Waters’@POLYESTER randomcha.net/2019/11/10/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @RobynHitchcock: Does anyone else hear Lionel Ritchie and the Commodores’ classic “Easy Like Sunday Morning” and think of two fried eggs… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Leslie Buchbinder’s HAIRY WHO & THE CHICAGO IMAGISTS randomcha.net/2019/11/09/3-t… 2 days ago
- Nick and Nora matching martinis at the beginning of THE THIN MAN. twitter.com/johnsemley3000… 2 days ago
- !!! twitter.com/DannyDutch/sta… 3 days ago
- So right, @whitecitycinema + @stephendcone + ... twitter.com/samuelbbeckett… 3 days ago
- Mmhmm. twitter.com/AmandaBecker/s… 3 days ago
- RT @voidjauregui: william powell & myrna loy as nick & nora charles have my heart forever https://t.co/O6qukkLjOj 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2018
2018 was the year I learned that when you’re making a film, you don’t go to theaters very often. Or at least I didn’t. As a result, there are lots of 2018 heavyweights missing from my list. For me, watching … Continue reading
Licence to Kill  1. Parachuting into the wedding. 2. Bond and Q share a bedroom. 3. Felix seems to have completely gotten over the death of his wife. In the bottom five worst 007 films. 3 other things.
Mary Queen of Scots  1. Animal herd traffic jam. 2. Black wedding dress. 3. A pardon in exchange for the bond.
The Other Side of the Wind  1. School bus full of dummies. 2. “When you talk poor to the rich, they jump to conclusions. They think we’re getting ready for the touch.” 3. Birthday candles reflected in Bogdonovich’s glasses.
Arthur Christmas  1. “Converting milk and cookies to biofuel.” 2. Three pieces of sticky tape. 3. A really big map. Thank you Keith Phipps for the suggestion!
Winchester ’73  1. “Are we going to quarrel?” he asks wearily. 2. Time for a quick cup of coffee before the attack. 3. Rock Hudson as an Indian chief, Tony Curtis as a cavalry soldier!
Outlaw King  1. Horses’ hooves, apples, mud. 2. Suspended in a hanging cage. 3. Impalement galore.