Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Sam Mandes’@1917 randomcha.net/2020/05/28/3-t… 7 hours ago
- 3 things about Joseph H. Lewis’s GUN CRAZY randomcha.net/2020/05/27/3-t… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Phil Karlson’s 5 AGAINST THE HOUSE randomcha.net/2020/05/26/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @TheFrankOzJam: So odd. I’m 76. I don’t feel like I’m 76. I feel like I’m 18 - but have lived a life. A fortunate life. I think of thos… 3 days ago
- Mai Tai time. https://t.co/ZOxE3VWcOW 3 days ago
- RT @LoganKenny1: Scooby Doo built like Bob Mitchum in Night of the Hunter, a broad chested king 3 days ago
- Thank you to all our brave women and men who have & who continue to defend our freedom on & off the battlefield. Es… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Todd Haynes’ DARK WATERS randomcha.net/2020/05/25/3-t… 3 days ago
- You know what @Bitchuation should really be doing right now? Finish up that Criterion edition of KAFKA that he ann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Couldn't tell you why, but this might be my fave Bob Dylan tune. Happy Birthday. youtube.com/watch?v=LhzEsb… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2018
2018 was the year I learned that when you’re making a film, you don’t go to theaters very often. Or at least I didn’t. As a result, there are lots of 2018 heavyweights missing from my list. For me, watching … Continue reading
Licence to Kill  1. Parachuting into the wedding. 2. Bond and Q share a bedroom. 3. Felix seems to have completely gotten over the death of his wife. In the bottom five worst 007 films. 3 other things.
Mary Queen of Scots  1. Animal herd traffic jam. 2. Black wedding dress. 3. A pardon in exchange for the bond.
The Other Side of the Wind  1. School bus full of dummies. 2. “When you talk poor to the rich, they jump to conclusions. They think we’re getting ready for the touch.” 3. Birthday candles reflected in Bogdonovich’s glasses.
Arthur Christmas  1. “Converting milk and cookies to biofuel.” 2. Three pieces of sticky tape. 3. A really big map. Thank you Keith Phipps for the suggestion!
Winchester ’73  1. “Are we going to quarrel?” he asks wearily. 2. Time for a quick cup of coffee before the attack. 3. Rock Hudson as an Indian chief, Tony Curtis as a cavalry soldier!
Outlaw King  1. Horses’ hooves, apples, mud. 2. Suspended in a hanging cage. 3. Impalement galore.