Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- After a comprehensive rewatch, I now assert that DIE ANOTHER DIE is the worst James Bond film. Even worse than THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN. 2 hours ago
- Trying to make a different kind of biopic with @RoysWorldFilm. Fiction, documentary, whatsit. twitter.com/BootsRiley/sta… 15 hours ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: When a president (who faked a disability in order to avoid serving) attacks a departed war hero, it’s for attention. W… 15 hours ago
- 3 things about Michael Apted’s THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH randomcha.net/2019/03/20/3-t… 20 hours ago
- RT @bluenoterecords: Ike Quebec "It Might As Well Be Spring" #SongsOfSpring #SpringEquinox #FirstDayOfSpring bluenote.lnk.to/SongsOfSpring https:… 23 hours ago
- RT @reeeeeckless: Isabelle Huppert and Tilda Swinton singing 'Michelle' by The Beatles at the Chanel after party, 2015 https://t.co/fj82xhc… 3 days ago
- Last night I dreamed I visited Cannes. That's a good omen, right? 3 days ago
- 3 things about Michael Curtiz & William Keighley’s THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD randomcha.net/2019/03/16/3-t… 4 days ago
- Still one of the most radical films ever made. twitter.com/stephendcone/s… 5 days ago
- Your annual reminder that DARBY O'GILL AND THE LITTLE PEOPLE > THE QUIET MAN. 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2018
2018 was the year I learned that when you’re making a film, you don’t go to theaters very often. Or at least I didn’t. As a result, there are lots of 2018 heavyweights missing from my list. For me, watching … Continue reading
Licence to Kill  1. Parachuting into the wedding. 2. Bond and Q share a bedroom. 3. Felix seems to have completely gotten over the death of his wife. In the bottom five worst 007 films. 3 other things.
Mary Queen of Scots  1. Animal herd traffic jam. 2. Black wedding dress. 3. A pardon in exchange for the bond.
The Other Side of the Wind  1. School bus full of dummies. 2. “When you talk poor to the rich, they jump to conclusions. They think we’re getting ready for the touch.” 3. Birthday candles reflected in Bogdonovich’s glasses.
Arthur Christmas  1. “Converting milk and cookies to biofuel.” 2. Three pieces of sticky tape. 3. A really big map. Thank you Keith Phipps for the suggestion!
Winchester ’73  1. “Are we going to quarrel?” he asks wearily. 2. Time for a quick cup of coffee before the attack. 3. Rock Hudson as an Indian chief, Tony Curtis as a cavalry soldier!
Outlaw King  1. Horses’ hooves, apples, mud. 2. Suspended in a hanging cage. 3. Impalement galore.