Enter ROY’S WORLD
Join 1,074 other followers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- nicholas ray
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Hyde Park, here we come! youtube.com/watch?feature=… randomcha.net/2022/09/25/hyd… 10 hours ago
- 3 things about Brett Morgen’s MOONAGE DAYDREAM randomcha.net/2022/09/25/3-t… 10 hours ago
- 3 things about W.S. Van Dyke’s PENTHOUSE randomcha.net/2022/09/25/3-t… 11 hours ago
- As a documentary filmmaker, this is disturbing for all sorts of reasons. If we won't allow filmmakers to harness th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 3 things about Sam Wood’s WHIPSAW randomcha.net/2022/09/24/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @jim_laczkowski: Smile (2022) https://t.co/C6m2whCbPA 1 day ago
- Now that it's autumn I am reupping this! twitter.com/randomcha/stat… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Nicholas Ray’s REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE randomcha.net/2022/09/23/3-t… 2 days ago
- #NowPlaying "Blue And Sentimental" by Ike Quebec on @TIDAL tidal.com/browse/track/7… 2 days ago
- Las Piñatas, in Old Town. Sigh. Those chips, that salsa. Enchiladas Norteno. Damn good margaritas. twitter.com/TimeOutChicago… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: star trek
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. Christian Slater wakes him up. 2. Frozen escapees. 3. “If I were human, I believe my response would be ‘Go to hell.’” 3 other things.
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier  1. “Actually, this is my first attempt.” 2. Uhura’s dance moves. 3. What a waste of David Warner!
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home  1. “One damn minute, Admiral.” 2. The look on his face when he accidentally turns on the windshield wipers. 3. A Scandinavian whaling ship? 3 other things.
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock  1. Uhura’s elaborate golden necklace. 2. Truly alien bar music. 3. “Up your shaft.”
Star Trek: The Motion Picture  1. Weird helmets worn by the ensigns. 2. The way he says, “I want this.” 3. Throat-light. 3 other things.
Star Trek: Insurrection  1. Gilbert & Sullivan strategy. 2. The giveaway: a glitchy holodeck. 3. He has 318 days of shore leave coming to him. 3 other things.
Star Trek Beyond  1. “Cut its throat.” 2. Multiple motorcycles. 3. She’s suddenly a member of Starfleet just like that? An improvement over the last one for sure, but the plot holes don’t bear scrutiny.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. “I find that remark … insulting.” 2. The boot doesn’t fit. 3. Federation-branded throw blanket. 3 other things.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. “There is an old Vulcan proverb: Only Nixon could go to China.” 2. Iman smoking a cigarillo. 3. Rivets on his eyepatch.
Star Trek: Nemesis  1. Apparently Irving Berlin is not good when suffering from a hangover from Romulan ale. Apparently Worf knows who Irving Berlin is. 2. “What’s happening to his face?” Everyone tactfully ignores the question. 3. Tom Hardy … Continue reading