Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Lew Landers’ THE RAVEN randomcha.net/2021/10/23/3-t… 17 hours ago
- A literal manifestation of hell. twitter.com/OfficialALW/st… 18 hours ago
- BREAKING: Bunuel's THE EXTERMINATING ANGEL still rocks. The scene blocking alone is astonishing. And it's so uncomf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Chicago Premiere! November 13 at the Music Box Theatre. randomcha.net/2021/10/21/our… 2 days ago
- Can't believe I finally get to share our beautiful film with the good people of Chicago. And Mr. Barry Gifford will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Erle C. Kenton’s ISLAND OF LOST SOULS randomcha.net/2021/10/20/3-t… 3 days ago
- WANT TO LIVE HERE. productiondesignerscollective.org/single-post/20… twitter.com/juliacmarchese… https://t.co/xipwr9k7fT 3 days ago
- Tomorrow I will make an announcement that is literally NINETEEN MONTHS in the making. Stay tuned. 3 days ago
- ISLAND OF LOST SOULS is pretty dammed grisly, even by today's standards. 4 days ago
- 3 things about Hirokazu Kore-eda’s AFTER LIFE randomcha.net/2021/10/19/3-t… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: star trek
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. Christian Slater wakes him up. 2. Frozen escapees. 3. “If I were human, I believe my response would be ‘Go to hell.’” 3 other things.
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier  1. “Actually, this is my first attempt.” 2. Uhura’s dance moves. 3. What a waste of David Warner!
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home  1. “One damn minute, Admiral.” 2. The look on his face when he accidentally turns on the windshield wipers. 3. A Scandinavian whaling ship? 3 other things.
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock  1. Uhura’s elaborate golden necklace. 2. Truly alien bar music. 3. “Up your shaft.”
Star Trek: The Motion Picture  1. Weird helmets worn by the ensigns. 2. The way he says, “I want this.” 3. Throat-light. 3 other things.
Star Trek: Insurrection  1. Gilbert & Sullivan strategy. 2. The giveaway: a glitchy holodeck. 3. He has 318 days of shore leave coming to him. 3 other things.
Star Trek Beyond  1. “Cut its throat.” 2. Multiple motorcycles. 3. She’s suddenly a member of Starfleet just like that? An improvement over the last one for sure, but the plot holes don’t bear scrutiny.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. “I find that remark … insulting.” 2. The boot doesn’t fit. 3. Federation-branded throw blanket. 3 other things.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. “There is an old Vulcan proverb: Only Nixon could go to China.” 2. Iman smoking a cigarillo. 3. Rivets on his eyepatch.
Star Trek: Nemesis  1. Apparently Irving Berlin is not good when suffering from a hangover from Romulan ale. Apparently Worf knows who Irving Berlin is. 2. “What’s happening to his face?” Everyone tactfully ignores the question. 3. Tom Hardy … Continue reading