Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s THE UNKNOWN KNOWN randomcha.net/2021/07/26/3-t… 14 hours ago
- RT @danielknoxmusic: 📽⬅️ don’t forget to come early for the special pre-show I’ve put together. @musicboxtheatre 👍🏼 ▵▵☕️🦉🔥🌲🍩🥧 https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- Holy smokes! cc @whitecitycinema twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchv… 16 hours ago
- 3 things about Claudia Weill’s GIRLFRIENDS randomcha.net/2021/07/25/3-t… 1 day ago
- If you like to spend your Saturday evening shouting things at your television then I highly recommend THE UNKNOWN KNOWN by @errolmorris. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Robert Wise’s ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW randomcha.net/2021/07/24/3-t… 2 days ago
- Colorado + Michigan randomcha.net/2021/07/23/col… 3 days ago
- Personal trivia: I was a postproduction intern on NORMAL LIFE ... for about 3 weeks. I caught scarlet fever (!) and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Where you be at 7:00pm on Tuesday, August 10? If you're in Colorado, there's only one correct answer:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Post’s ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/07/19/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: star trek
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock  1. Uhura’s elaborate golden necklace. 2. Truly alien bar music. 3. “Up your shaft.”
Star Trek: The Motion Picture  1. Weird helmets worn by the ensigns. 2. The way he says, “I want this.” 3. Throat-light. 3 other things.
Star Trek: Insurrection  1. Gilbert & Sullivan strategy. 2. The giveaway: a glitchy holodeck. 3. He has 318 days of shore leave coming to him. 3 other things.
Star Trek Beyond  1. “Cut its throat.” 2. Multiple motorcycles. 3. She’s suddenly a member of Starfleet just like that? An improvement over the last one for sure, but the plot holes don’t bear scrutiny.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. “I find that remark … insulting.” 2. The boot doesn’t fit. 3. Federation-branded throw blanket. 3 other things.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. “There is an old Vulcan proverb: Only Nixon could go to China.” 2. Iman smoking a cigarillo. 3. Rivets on his eyepatch.
Star Trek: Nemesis  1. Apparently Irving Berlin is not good when suffering from a hangover from Romulan ale. Apparently Worf knows who Irving Berlin is. 2. “What’s happening to his face?” Everyone tactfully ignores the question. 3. Tom Hardy … Continue reading
Star Trek: Insurrection  1. “In case of a water landing, I have been designed to act as a flotation device.” 2. He gets so upset he literally bursts a bloodvessel. 3. Curious, she caresses his bald head.
Star Trek Into Darkness  1. James T. Perfect-hair. 2. The crunching of the cranium. 3. Quoting Obama: “That’s not who we are.”
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home  1. “I think he did a little too much LDS.” 2. Flattened garbage can. 3. Scotty cracking his knuckles before using the keyboard.