Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Jules Dassin’s UPTIGHT randomcha.net/2021/04/17/3-t… 9 hours ago
- I am so sickened that this is going on in my amazing city. twitter.com/LoganKenny1/st… 2 days ago
- This is just so freaking sad. twitter.com/benkenigsberg/… 5 days ago
- RT @meganeabbott: Today's sorely needed inspo: Anjelica Huston, showing us all how to take on a dreary late-pandemic Monday Photo: Annie… 5 days ago
- Wonderful stuff. twitter.com/Chicago_Reader… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Alain Resnais’ LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD randomcha.net/2021/04/11/3-t… 6 days ago
- RT @PostCultRev: Fans bully major studio into releasing an extended 4-hour cut of “Last Year at Marienbad” that includes never-before-seen… 6 days ago
- Watched it again last night. https://t.co/Nt9xlwNS3b 6 days ago
- RT @MissMargoPrice: Moderna, J&J and Pfizer teaming up to save the summer https://t.co/14iF2siCH7 1 week ago
- 3 things about Michael Radford’s NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR randomcha.net/2021/04/10/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Cronenberg
The Brood  1. Short, short robe. 2. Two kids playing on a tire swing which hangs above a muddy puddle. 3. “They sometimes do. Sometimes, but then they’re bad mommies, they’re fucked-up mommies.”
Scanners  1. A neatly folded brown blanket on the bed. 2. Melting telephone. 3. An ad in LIFE. 3 other things.
Rabid  1. “I don’t want to be the Colonel Sanders of plastic surgery.” 2. A movie poster for Carrie in the background. 3. Machine-gunned Santa. Above all, what attracts me the most about this film is its wintry mid-70s … Continue reading
The Quatermass Xperiment  1. The answers to the mystery hinge on expert film processing. 2. Cactus hand. Very Cronenberg. 3. It seems to look down at the policeman with its single eye.
eXistenZ  1. Balmsticks for bioports. 2. “You have to play the game to find out why you’re playing the game.” 3. Cheek-shredding teeth bullets.
Maps to the Stars  1. Toe shoes. 2. “Everything is research on some level.” 3. They both slip beneath the surface of the water and disappear.
Videodrome  1. He twirls his cigarette in the ashtray. “Can we get away with it? Do we want to get away with it?” 2. Stretchy static. 3. Mic drop. 3 other things.
Cosmopolis  1. “Put a stick of gum in your mouth and try not to chew it.” 2. “Money has lost its narrative quality the way painting did once upon a time.” They continue their conversation without interruption even as … Continue reading
Antiviral  1. Biological communion. 2. He rolls up his sleeve to display his collection of skin grafts. 3. An arm rail. Literally.
The Fly  1. A state of the art word processor. 2. “There is an elevator.” He picks her up. “Don’t you feel elevated?” 3. A package of mini cake donuts. 3 other things.