Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @Whimsurge: #TopGun #Snoopy #FilmTwitter https://t.co/fju1nQSAWa 1 hour ago
- This is now a Graham Crowden stan account https://t.co/aVlLRr06ku 1 hour ago
- 3 things about Terry Gilliam’s JABBERWOCKY randomcha.net/2022/05/20/3-t… 1 hour ago
- #RIPVANGELIS twitter.com/Whimsurge/stat… 1 day ago
- True story: when I was in junior high I had an enormous crush on this guy who loved Vangelis so I bought a cassette… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @BenjaminCrew1: We need our boys looking like absolute shit on magazine covers again, sharing the headlines with conspiracy theories htt… 1 day ago
- Rad t-shirt: pre-order at kerincunningham.com/shop/we-wont-b… twitter.com/KerinCunningha… 1 day ago
- RT @Whimsurge: #BetteDavis #Film https://t.co/12h5iCsZh1 2 days ago
- "A Haunted Gay Pirate Ship-Themed Tiki Bar" Now see @FoodieAnthony this is what we need in Chicago: westword.com/restaurants/he… 3 days ago
- Hey @thefilmsociety ... twitter.com/Whimsurge/stat… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Cronenberg
Crash  1. It’s as if the emergency workers on the scene don’t even see them. 2. Leg-slot joint stash. 3. “Maybe next time, darling.” 3 other things.
The Brood  1. Short, short robe. 2. Two kids playing on a tire swing which hangs above a muddy puddle. 3. “They sometimes do. Sometimes, but then they’re bad mommies, they’re fucked-up mommies.”
Scanners  1. A neatly folded brown blanket on the bed. 2. Melting telephone. 3. An ad in LIFE. 3 other things.
Rabid  1. “I don’t want to be the Colonel Sanders of plastic surgery.” 2. A movie poster for Carrie in the background. 3. Machine-gunned Santa. Above all, what attracts me the most about this film is its wintry mid-70s … Continue reading
The Quatermass Xperiment  1. The answers to the mystery hinge on expert film processing. 2. Cactus hand. Very Cronenberg. 3. It seems to look down at the policeman with its single eye.
eXistenZ  1. Balmsticks for bioports. 2. “You have to play the game to find out why you’re playing the game.” 3. Cheek-shredding teeth bullets.
Maps to the Stars  1. Toe shoes. 2. “Everything is research on some level.” 3. They both slip beneath the surface of the water and disappear.
Videodrome  1. He twirls his cigarette in the ashtray. “Can we get away with it? Do we want to get away with it?” 2. Stretchy static. 3. Mic drop. 3 other things.
Cosmopolis  1. “Put a stick of gum in your mouth and try not to chew it.” 2. “Money has lost its narrative quality the way painting did once upon a time.” They continue their conversation without interruption even as … Continue reading
Antiviral  1. Biological communion. 2. He rolls up his sleeve to display his collection of skin grafts. 3. An arm rail. Literally.