Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Lew Landers’ THE RAVEN randomcha.net/2021/10/23/3-t… 16 hours ago
- A literal manifestation of hell. twitter.com/OfficialALW/st… 16 hours ago
- BREAKING: Bunuel's THE EXTERMINATING ANGEL still rocks. The scene blocking alone is astonishing. And it's so uncomf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Chicago Premiere! November 13 at the Music Box Theatre. randomcha.net/2021/10/21/our… 2 days ago
- Can't believe I finally get to share our beautiful film with the good people of Chicago. And Mr. Barry Gifford will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Erle C. Kenton’s ISLAND OF LOST SOULS randomcha.net/2021/10/20/3-t… 3 days ago
- WANT TO LIVE HERE. productiondesignerscollective.org/single-post/20… twitter.com/juliacmarchese… https://t.co/xipwr9k7fT 3 days ago
- Tomorrow I will make an announcement that is literally NINETEEN MONTHS in the making. Stay tuned. 3 days ago
- ISLAND OF LOST SOULS is pretty dammed grisly, even by today's standards. 3 days ago
- 3 things about Hirokazu Kore-eda’s AFTER LIFE randomcha.net/2021/10/19/3-t… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Cronenberg
Crash  1. It’s as if the emergency workers on the scene don’t even see them. 2. Leg-slot joint stash. 3. “Maybe next time, darling.” 3 other things.
The Brood  1. Short, short robe. 2. Two kids playing on a tire swing which hangs above a muddy puddle. 3. “They sometimes do. Sometimes, but then they’re bad mommies, they’re fucked-up mommies.”
Scanners  1. A neatly folded brown blanket on the bed. 2. Melting telephone. 3. An ad in LIFE. 3 other things.
Rabid  1. “I don’t want to be the Colonel Sanders of plastic surgery.” 2. A movie poster for Carrie in the background. 3. Machine-gunned Santa. Above all, what attracts me the most about this film is its wintry mid-70s … Continue reading
The Quatermass Xperiment  1. The answers to the mystery hinge on expert film processing. 2. Cactus hand. Very Cronenberg. 3. It seems to look down at the policeman with its single eye.
eXistenZ  1. Balmsticks for bioports. 2. “You have to play the game to find out why you’re playing the game.” 3. Cheek-shredding teeth bullets.
Maps to the Stars  1. Toe shoes. 2. “Everything is research on some level.” 3. They both slip beneath the surface of the water and disappear.
Videodrome  1. He twirls his cigarette in the ashtray. “Can we get away with it? Do we want to get away with it?” 2. Stretchy static. 3. Mic drop. 3 other things.
Cosmopolis  1. “Put a stick of gum in your mouth and try not to chew it.” 2. “Money has lost its narrative quality the way painting did once upon a time.” They continue their conversation without interruption even as … Continue reading
Antiviral  1. Biological communion. 2. He rolls up his sleeve to display his collection of skin grafts. 3. An arm rail. Literally.