Enter ROY’S WORLD
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @ChiFilmArchives: A very happy birthday to Tommy Chicago Palazzolo! Here's an excerpt from "The Filmmaker," a very serious film made abo… 13 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Ever wonder why we don't have a @Facebook page? This is one of many reasons. We hereby challenge other documentary filmm… 17 hours ago
- #DeleteFacebook & #vote. 18 hours ago
- Last night was terrifying and I refuse to give into fear. I won't be watching another debate because nothing is up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Zhang Yimou’s SHADOW randomcha.net/2020/09/30/3-t… 1 day ago
- Got mine. Got yours? #VOTE https://t.co/mRWBW8U6YZ 1 day ago
- Y'all need to get in on this sweater thread. twitter.com/sheilakathleen… 1 day ago
- RT @Kyle_MacLachlan: Would you believe today is #NationalCoffeeDay? Let us all celebrate accordingly ☕🙌 https://t.co/AOluchhLbj 1 day ago
- 3 things about Rainer Werner Fassbinder’s LOVE IS COLDER THAN DEATH randomcha.net/2020/09/29/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @billmckibben: Working through Facebook, the Trump campaign in 2016 set out to deter 3.5 million Black Americans from voting. This is ug… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: musicals
Dames  1. Canoodling in the moonlight on the Staten Island ferry. 2. Triple strength from Canada. 3. Moving through a tunnel of dames.
The Great Muppet Caper  1. A jar of Carlsford jelly. 2. The glass slipper business. 3. “It’s plot exposition, it has to go somewhere!” 3 other things.
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying  1. In the mailroom, a 3M box. (3M also provided the office machines seen in the film.) 2. Pom pom stitch. 3. On a shelf in his office: a Pyrex catalog. … Continue reading
Yellow Submarine  1. The number 18. 2. Clown alarm system. 3. “If you must shout, shout quietly.” 3 other things.
The Lure  1. Donna Summer. 2. A glass with a toothbrush in it. 3. Covered in sea foam.
Summer Stock  1. In the kitchen, an old fashioned stove next to a modern range. 2. Halving the newspaper, again and again. 3. Black fedora, oversized jacket, leotards.
Cry-Baby  1. Hysterectomy pants. 2. French kissing. 3. She guzzles her jar of tears.
The Wizard of Oz  1. Farmland just outside Emerald City. 2. Musical quotation from “A Night on Bald Mountain.” 3. “Silence, whippersnapper!” 3 other things.
For Me and My Gal  1. We know what the telegram says before she does. 2. “Gee, when I think about all the time I wasted. Why didn’t you tell me I was in love with you?” 3. Gene … Continue reading
The Harvey Girls  1. Paris, Illinois. 2. Burning building brawl. 3. Ray Bolger as spinning top.