Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- You know, he's got something here. (But since I always include a dash of orange bitters, does that make me decadent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Obsessed with Aaron Frazer's new album. 22 hours ago
- Solid choice. Till then though someone needs to put this on home video. Altman's most underseen film? twitter.com/afterglow2046/… 22 hours ago
- RT @itskylelucas: I love the Brown Line 🤎🚇🤎 https://t.co/cuS4Fr9xmf 23 hours ago
- 3 things about George Clooney’s THE MIDNIGHT SKY randomcha.net/2021/01/16/3-t… 1 day ago
- One more reason Biden and the other grownups can't get into position fast enough. twitter.com/StevenTDennis/… 1 day ago
- "Oh Mary...even if you're both miserable...that's the only way you're going to be happy!" Love this show. https://t.co/U9cUxe5hVL 2 days ago
- Overhead Old Fashioned. https://t.co/I6I8HcJ31U 2 days ago
- 3 things about Chris Bolan’s A SECRET LOVE randomcha.net/2021/01/14/3-t… 3 days ago
- Can you believe this shit? twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: musicals
Golden Eighties  1. Scissors as rhythm track. 2. Screwing on the stairs. 3. We finally get outside at the very end.
White Christmas  1. Dashing from Florida to Vermont. And then they get there and there’s no snow. Early global warming musical. 2. “Sisters” is gay enough the first time around; the second time, it’s like gay on top of … Continue reading
David Byrne’s American Utopia  1. Tracing the longitudinal fissure with his index finger. 2. Pant leg dance moves. 3. Congratulating an audience member on his age.
Dames  1. Canoodling in the moonlight on the Staten Island ferry. 2. Triple strength from Canada. 3. Moving through a tunnel of dames.
The Great Muppet Caper  1. A jar of Carlsford jelly. 2. The glass slipper business. 3. “It’s plot exposition, it has to go somewhere!” 3 other things.
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying  1. In the mailroom, a 3M box. (3M also provided the office machines seen in the film.) 2. Pom pom stitch. 3. On a shelf in his office: a Pyrex catalog. … Continue reading
Yellow Submarine  1. The number 18. 2. Clown alarm system. 3. “If you must shout, shout quietly.” 3 other things.
The Lure  1. Donna Summer. 2. A glass with a toothbrush in it. 3. Covered in sea foam.
Summer Stock  1. In the kitchen, an old fashioned stove next to a modern range. 2. Halving the newspaper, again and again. 3. Black fedora, oversized jacket, leotards.
Cry-Baby  1. Hysterectomy pants. 2. French kissing. 3. She guzzles her jar of tears.