Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s THE UNKNOWN KNOWN randomcha.net/2021/07/26/3-t… 14 hours ago
- RT @danielknoxmusic: 📽⬅️ don’t forget to come early for the special pre-show I’ve put together. @musicboxtheatre 👍🏼 ▵▵☕️🦉🔥🌲🍩🥧 https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- Holy smokes! cc @whitecitycinema twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchv… 17 hours ago
- 3 things about Claudia Weill’s GIRLFRIENDS randomcha.net/2021/07/25/3-t… 1 day ago
- If you like to spend your Saturday evening shouting things at your television then I highly recommend THE UNKNOWN KNOWN by @errolmorris. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Robert Wise’s ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW randomcha.net/2021/07/24/3-t… 2 days ago
- Colorado + Michigan randomcha.net/2021/07/23/col… 3 days ago
- Personal trivia: I was a postproduction intern on NORMAL LIFE ... for about 3 weeks. I caught scarlet fever (!) and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Where you be at 7:00pm on Tuesday, August 10? If you're in Colorado, there's only one correct answer:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Post’s ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/07/19/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: musicals
Murder at the Vanities  1. All-too-brief ode to marijuana that ends with blood dripping onto the bare shoulders of a chorus girl. 2. Arpeggio, arpeggio, arpeggio! Ellington hams it up at the piano. 3. “Cocktails for Two” is a … Continue reading
Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar  1. She’s thinking about Kermit on his bicycle. 2. Three pills in the treasure chest. They float away from the bar. 3. Headshake, ringtone. When Grace Jones’s cover of “Tomorrow” from … Continue reading
Golden Eighties  1. Scissors as rhythm track. 2. Screwing on the stairs. 3. We finally get outside at the very end.
White Christmas  1. Dashing from Florida to Vermont. And then they get there and there’s no snow. Early global warming musical. 2. “Sisters” is gay enough the first time around; the second time, it’s like gay on top of … Continue reading
David Byrne’s American Utopia  1. Tracing the longitudinal fissure with his index finger. 2. Pant leg dance moves. 3. Congratulating an audience member on his age.
Dames  1. Canoodling in the moonlight on the Staten Island ferry. 2. Triple strength from Canada. 3. Moving through a tunnel of dames.
The Great Muppet Caper  1. A jar of Carlsford jelly. 2. The glass slipper business. 3. “It’s plot exposition, it has to go somewhere!” 3 other things.
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying  1. In the mailroom, a 3M box. (3M also provided the office machines seen in the film.) 2. Pom pom stitch. 3. On a shelf in his office: a Pyrex catalog. … Continue reading
Yellow Submarine  1. The number 18. 2. Clown alarm system. 3. “If you must shout, shout quietly.” 3 other things.
The Lure  1. Donna Summer. 2. A glass with a toothbrush in it. 3. Covered in sea foam.