Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Jules Dassin’s UPTIGHT randomcha.net/2021/04/17/3-t… 10 hours ago
- I am so sickened that this is going on in my amazing city. twitter.com/LoganKenny1/st… 2 days ago
- This is just so freaking sad. twitter.com/benkenigsberg/… 5 days ago
- RT @meganeabbott: Today's sorely needed inspo: Anjelica Huston, showing us all how to take on a dreary late-pandemic Monday Photo: Annie… 5 days ago
- Wonderful stuff. twitter.com/Chicago_Reader… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Alain Resnais’ LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD randomcha.net/2021/04/11/3-t… 6 days ago
- RT @PostCultRev: Fans bully major studio into releasing an extended 4-hour cut of “Last Year at Marienbad” that includes never-before-seen… 6 days ago
- Watched it again last night. https://t.co/Nt9xlwNS3b 6 days ago
- RT @MissMargoPrice: Moderna, J&J and Pfizer teaming up to save the summer https://t.co/14iF2siCH7 1 week ago
- 3 things about Michael Radford’s NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR randomcha.net/2021/04/10/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: musicals
Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar  1. She’s thinking about Kermit on his bicycle. 2. Three pills in the treasure chest. They float away from the bar. 3. Headshake, ringtone. When Grace Jones’s cover of “Tomorrow” from … Continue reading
Golden Eighties  1. Scissors as rhythm track. 2. Screwing on the stairs. 3. We finally get outside at the very end.
White Christmas  1. Dashing from Florida to Vermont. And then they get there and there’s no snow. Early global warming musical. 2. “Sisters” is gay enough the first time around; the second time, it’s like gay on top of … Continue reading
David Byrne’s American Utopia  1. Tracing the longitudinal fissure with his index finger. 2. Pant leg dance moves. 3. Congratulating an audience member on his age.
Dames  1. Canoodling in the moonlight on the Staten Island ferry. 2. Triple strength from Canada. 3. Moving through a tunnel of dames.
The Great Muppet Caper  1. A jar of Carlsford jelly. 2. The glass slipper business. 3. “It’s plot exposition, it has to go somewhere!” 3 other things.
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying  1. In the mailroom, a 3M box. (3M also provided the office machines seen in the film.) 2. Pom pom stitch. 3. On a shelf in his office: a Pyrex catalog. … Continue reading
Yellow Submarine  1. The number 18. 2. Clown alarm system. 3. “If you must shout, shout quietly.” 3 other things.
The Lure  1. Donna Summer. 2. A glass with a toothbrush in it. 3. Covered in sea foam.
Summer Stock  1. In the kitchen, an old fashioned stove next to a modern range. 2. Halving the newspaper, again and again. 3. Black fedora, oversized jacket, leotards.