Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s THE UNKNOWN KNOWN randomcha.net/2021/07/26/3-t… 12 hours ago
- RT @danielknoxmusic: 📽⬅️ don’t forget to come early for the special pre-show I’ve put together. @musicboxtheatre 👍🏼 ▵▵☕️🦉🔥🌲🍩🥧 https://t.c… 15 hours ago
- Holy smokes! cc @whitecitycinema twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchv… 15 hours ago
- 3 things about Claudia Weill’s GIRLFRIENDS randomcha.net/2021/07/25/3-t… 1 day ago
- If you like to spend your Saturday evening shouting things at your television then I highly recommend THE UNKNOWN KNOWN by @errolmorris. 1 day ago
- 3 things about Robert Wise’s ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW randomcha.net/2021/07/24/3-t… 2 days ago
- Colorado + Michigan randomcha.net/2021/07/23/col… 3 days ago
- Personal trivia: I was a postproduction intern on NORMAL LIFE ... for about 3 weeks. I caught scarlet fever (!) and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Where you be at 7:00pm on Tuesday, August 10? If you're in Colorado, there's only one correct answer:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Post’s ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/07/19/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: humphrey bogart
The Petrified Forest  1. “Joseph, let us see if their car will function.” 2. Two black men share a moment at the bar. 3. Intimate kiss under the table. 3 other things.
The Big Sleep  1. Sign at the diner: COUNTRY SAUSAGE TWO EGGS 35¢. 2. “I liked that. I’d like more.” 3. Death in an empty insurance office. 3 other things.
All Through the Night  1. “You’re not a bad-looking character. I’d hate to see that fine nose of yours smeared all over your pan.” 2. Fire axe through Hitler’s portrait. 3. A Chinese man clobbers a Nazi.
To Have and Have Not  1. He sings “Am I Blue” without changing the gender of the pronouns. 2. “Here’s that bottle again. It’s getting to be quite a problem, isn’t it? 3. The way she flutters her eyelashes … Continue reading
Marked Woman  1. “Well, how do you want it, honey? Soft and smooth, or loud and hard?” 2. We don’t witness the beating, only the aftermath. 3. Arm in arm, the women disappear into the fog.
Casablanca  1. “Only one answer can take care of all our questions.” 2. A trio of coupe glasses on top of the piano. 3. Their footprints reveal puddles on the tarmac. 3 other things.
High Sierra  1. A dead body in a bed, no sentiment about it. 2. When we see her again Velma has a new hairstyle. 3. A bus to Las Vegas.
Key Largo  1. “Put it this way, for a few hours you’re going to be our guests.” 2. He grabs her by the arms and goes in for a kiss. She’s too stunned to resist. 3. Glistening, miniature rubber … Continue reading
The African Queen  1. “‘What an absurd idea.’ ‘What an absurd idea.’ Lady, you got ten absurd ideas for my one.” 2. Leeches. Salt. 3. A flock of empty gin bottles bobbing in the river.
Dark Passage  1. POV shot from the inside of the barrel as it tumbles down the hillside. 2. Agnes Moorehead’s peculiar pyramidal hairdo. 3. Glass elevator illuminated from within.