Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @NoContextTrek: https://t.co/qNQfsDY46F 1 hour ago
- 3 things about Spike Lee’s DA 5 BLOODS randomcha.net/2021/01/20/3-t… 6 hours ago
- President Biden. Vice-president Harris. 11 hours ago
- RT @jules_su: MORE GAGA LESS MAGA 11 hours ago
- If only that was the last time we ever had to hear his voice. "Skyrocket downward." 13 hours ago
- RT @sheilakathleen: “I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know I’m not blonde.” – Dolly Pa… 1 day ago
- 3 episodes of GOLDEN GIRLS back to back is where I'm at right now. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Steve McQueen’s SMALL AXE: RED, WHITE AND BLUE randomcha.net/2021/01/18/3-t… 2 days ago
- In an alternate timeline, James Burke would be making a limited series about the pandemic. 3 days ago
- You know, he's got something here. (But since I always include a dash of orange bitters, does that make me decadent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: humphrey bogart
The Petrified Forest  1. “Joseph, let us see if their car will function.” 2. Two black men share a moment at the bar. 3. Intimate kiss under the table. 3 other things.
The Big Sleep  1. Sign at the diner: COUNTRY SAUSAGE TWO EGGS 35¢. 2. “I liked that. I’d like more.” 3. Death in an empty insurance office. 3 other things.
All Through the Night  1. “You’re not a bad-looking character. I’d hate to see that fine nose of yours smeared all over your pan.” 2. Fire axe through Hitler’s portrait. 3. A Chinese man clobbers a Nazi.
To Have and Have Not  1. He sings “Am I Blue” without changing the gender of the pronouns. 2. “Here’s that bottle again. It’s getting to be quite a problem, isn’t it? 3. The way she flutters her eyelashes … Continue reading
Marked Woman  1. “Well, how do you want it, honey? Soft and smooth, or loud and hard?” 2. We don’t witness the beating, only the aftermath. 3. Arm in arm, the women disappear into the fog.
Casablanca  1. “Only one answer can take care of all our questions.” 2. A trio of coupe glasses on top of the piano. 3. Their footprints reveal puddles on the tarmac. 3 other things.
High Sierra  1. A dead body in a bed, no sentiment about it. 2. When we see her again Velma has a new hairstyle. 3. A bus to Las Vegas.
Key Largo  1. “Put it this way, for a few hours you’re going to be our guests.” 2. He grabs her by the arms and goes in for a kiss. She’s too stunned to resist. 3. Glistening, miniature rubber … Continue reading
The African Queen  1. “‘What an absurd idea.’ ‘What an absurd idea.’ Lady, you got ten absurd ideas for my one.” 2. Leeches. Salt. 3. A flock of empty gin bottles bobbing in the river.
Dark Passage  1. POV shot from the inside of the barrel as it tumbles down the hillside. 2. Agnes Moorehead’s peculiar pyramidal hairdo. 3. Glass elevator illuminated from within.