Vera Cruz 
1. “If I have the time, I will.”
2. Before turning around to face the sea captain, she quickly throws the map into the fireplace. But it misses the flames.
3. A multitude of white-shirted peasants gradually rise to their feet, encircling the group.
The Stranger 
1. “They look like other people and act like other people, when it’s to their benefit.
2. He holds the burning paper in his hand for a moment, as a confirmation, then inserts it into the stove.
3. Stabbed by an angel.
Twilight’s Last Gleaming 
1. “With that rhetoric, he could be elected governor in ten states.”
2. Joseph Cotten’s cloudy eyes.
3. They walk in an irregular twirling pattern to frustrate the snipers.
Match Point 
1. “Say your phone number. Just say your phone number.”
2. Is that a photograph of Patricia Highsmith behind her bed?
3. Slo-mo ring toss.
East Side, West Side 
1. The el rumbling outside your apartment is a signifier of a working class existence.
2. “I’m in business, are you in business?”
3. Brawling in the front seat of the car with a blonde Amazonian model.
A Prairie Home Companion 
1. “I’ll Show You My Moonshine If You Show Me Your Jugs.”
2. A bust of F. Scott Fitzgerald.
3. “The death of an old man is not a tragedy.”
1. Where does the red carnation come from?
2. He drops the gold bar onto the green.
3. “This is no time to be rescued.”
3 other things.