Human Desire 
1. She undoes the straps of her dress and shows him the bruises.
2. He says he only wants coffee, yet in the kitchen he sits down and eats a full breakfast.
3. “You never knew me. You never bothered to figure me out.”
Fascinating from a feminist point of view. Another great Gloria Grahame performance.
Daddy’s Boy 
1. The first glimpse of high heels.
2. “No. You can take off your shirt if you’d like.”
3. A trail of suds slithers down his back.
1. Random Toby Jones cameo.
2. “I never gain an ounce. My anxiety acts as aerobics.”
3. A Theodore Dreiser reference?
Everybody Wants Some!! 
1. “She looks like my fifth grade teacher.”
2. Splitting baseballs with an axe.
3. Cat in the fridge.
1. Not collard greens. Kale.
2. “All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep fuckin’ …. everybody ’til they’re all the same color.”
3. The coke spoon just out of reach.
Murder Ahoy 
1. A waxy envelope with figures written on the back.
2. Curling his beard before bed.
3. Which direction is the hilt pointing?
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad 
1. A flock of paper airplanes.
2. He sticks his nose inside a book on which nothing is printed.
3. Scary tree with firefly eyes.