Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- In an alternate timeline, James Burke would be making a limited series about the pandemic. 18 hours ago
- You know, he's got something here. (But since I always include a dash of orange bitters, does that make me decadent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Obsessed with Aaron Frazer's new album. 1 day ago
- Solid choice. Till then though someone needs to put this on home video. Altman's most underseen film? twitter.com/afterglow2046/… 1 day ago
- RT @itskylelucas: I love the Brown Line 🤎🚇🤎 https://t.co/cuS4Fr9xmf 1 day ago
- 3 things about George Clooney’s THE MIDNIGHT SKY randomcha.net/2021/01/16/3-t… 1 day ago
- One more reason Biden and the other grownups can't get into position fast enough. twitter.com/StevenTDennis/… 2 days ago
- "Oh Mary...even if you're both miserable...that's the only way you're going to be happy!" Love this show. https://t.co/U9cUxe5hVL 2 days ago
- Overhead Old Fashioned. https://t.co/I6I8HcJ31U 3 days ago
- 3 things about Chris Bolan’s A SECRET LOVE randomcha.net/2021/01/14/3-t… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: new york
Personal Problems  1. “It’s not that I’m unhappy, I’m just not happy.” 2. Intake interviews that mirror one another, at the beginning of the film and at the hospital. 3. Sax on the riverbank.
The Queen  1. At the draft board. “Did you tell them you were a homosexual?” “No, they told me I was a homosexual!” 2. Stunning a capella “Honey Bun.” 3. The managers of Town Hall anxious for them to … Continue reading
Moonstruck  1. Vicki Carr. 2. Kiss. “Wait a minute, wait a minute!” Kiss. 3. Sharing oatmeal in the kitchen.
Great Expectations  1. Completely nude, she stands in front of the window and looks into the building across the street at a little girl and her mother. 2. The last time we ever see her, she’s not wearing makeup. … Continue reading
The Booksellers  1. A collection of purses. 2. She wraps her arms around the set of Balzac. “These are mine!” 3. Fran Lebowitz on seeing books in the garbage: “It’s like seeing a human head.”
Rear Window  1. “Of course, they can do the same thing to me. Watch me like a bug under a glass if they want to.” 2. Engle Hand Laundry. 3. A Montrachet wine. 3 other things.
Hustlers  1. “Come into my fur.” 2. Three twenties. 3. She angrily shuts off the voice recorder; the film’s soundtrack drops out until she slams the door shut.
Can You Ever Forgive Me?  1. “Do you have a letter of authentication for the letter of authentication?” 2. Ossified cat turds under the bed. 3. Baking sheets of paper.
God Told Me To  1. Jailhouse hallway prostitute interview. 2. Cronenbergesque vaginal orifice. 3. End credit dedication to Bernard Herrmann! Often crude and confusing but exciting.
The Last Days of Disco  1. Hidden in the sub-basement. 2. “There’s something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck.” 3. “A lot of people like to say they won’t take no for an answer. I just wanted you to know … Continue reading