Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Jules Dassin’s UPTIGHT randomcha.net/2021/04/17/3-t… 10 hours ago
- I am so sickened that this is going on in my amazing city. twitter.com/LoganKenny1/st… 2 days ago
- This is just so freaking sad. twitter.com/benkenigsberg/… 5 days ago
- RT @meganeabbott: Today's sorely needed inspo: Anjelica Huston, showing us all how to take on a dreary late-pandemic Monday Photo: Annie… 5 days ago
- Wonderful stuff. twitter.com/Chicago_Reader… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Alain Resnais’ LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD randomcha.net/2021/04/11/3-t… 6 days ago
- RT @PostCultRev: Fans bully major studio into releasing an extended 4-hour cut of “Last Year at Marienbad” that includes never-before-seen… 6 days ago
- Watched it again last night. https://t.co/Nt9xlwNS3b 6 days ago
- RT @MissMargoPrice: Moderna, J&J and Pfizer teaming up to save the summer https://t.co/14iF2siCH7 1 week ago
- 3 things about Michael Radford’s NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR randomcha.net/2021/04/10/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: new york
Such Good Friends  1. Truly tasteless joke about slavery. 2. “Tell me what we’re doing is wrong so I can enjoy it.” 3. Corset.
Diary of a Mad Housewife  1. A clock on top of the fridge in George’s apartment. 2. He wears gray slacks and brown socks at their first rendezvous. (Only in the 1970s!) 3. His apartment is on the fifth … Continue reading
Personal Problems  1. “It’s not that I’m unhappy, I’m just not happy.” 2. Intake interviews that mirror one another, at the beginning of the film and at the hospital. 3. Sax on the riverbank.
The Queen  1. At the draft board. “Did you tell them you were a homosexual?” “No, they told me I was a homosexual!” 2. Stunning a capella “Honey Bun.” 3. The managers of Town Hall anxious for them to … Continue reading
Moonstruck  1. Vicki Carr. 2. Kiss. “Wait a minute, wait a minute!” Kiss. 3. Sharing oatmeal in the kitchen.
Great Expectations  1. Completely nude, she stands in front of the window and looks into the building across the street at a little girl and her mother. 2. The last time we ever see her, she’s not wearing makeup. … Continue reading
The Booksellers  1. A collection of purses. 2. She wraps her arms around the set of Balzac. “These are mine!” 3. Fran Lebowitz on seeing books in the garbage: “It’s like seeing a human head.”
Rear Window  1. “Of course, they can do the same thing to me. Watch me like a bug under a glass if they want to.” 2. Engle Hand Laundry. 3. A Montrachet wine. 3 other things.
Hustlers  1. “Come into my fur.” 2. Three twenties. 3. She angrily shuts off the voice recorder; the film’s soundtrack drops out until she slams the door shut.
Can You Ever Forgive Me?  1. “Do you have a letter of authentication for the letter of authentication?” 2. Ossified cat turds under the bed. 3. Baking sheets of paper.