Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @DanielDKraus: Hey! I wrote another episode of my beloved CREEPSHOW! Tune into @Shudder on Thursday to see “The Things in Oakwood’s Past… 16 hours ago
- Cc @FoodieAnthony twitter.com/baddestmamajam… 17 hours ago
- Note to my fellow filmmakers: Don Siegel's INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS, one of the greatest films ever made, is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Cary Joji Fukunaga’s NO TIME TO DIE randomcha.net/2021/10/15/3-t… 2 days ago
- I want to run into Terence Davies someday! twitter.com/sopharsogood/s… 3 days ago
- RT @LisaBeesa: Chicago, you do not get to say there are no movies to see. Between now and the end of the year, you can catch: 🎬 @chifilmfe… 3 days ago
- RT @musicboxtheatre: You know things are about to get really bad when Veronica Cartwright starts freaking out https://t.co/QkFXWn3Nod 6 days ago
- If you haven't watched DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE on @criterionchannl why not? 6 days ago
- RT @Rythemovieguy: For your Monday earbuds. https://t.co/NidypIsCPU 6 days ago
- 3 things about Steve James’ and Alex Kotlowitz’s THE INTERRUPTERS randomcha.net/2021/10/09/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: new york
Walking and Talking  1. “Are we going to listen to this vagina music all the way there?” 2. She shows up at her office and almost immediately sits down in the client’s chair. 3. Dwarf bowling.
Bells Are Ringing  1. Threadbare carpet. 2. No tenth symphony. 3. Her do-do-do-do-dos.
Girlfriends  1. “What’s a wrench?” 2. Rather than unpack the boxes, she balances various things on top of them. 3. Fuzzy duck.
The Hot Rock  1. Dortmunder’s good/bad monolog. Brilliant. 2. Essentially, his locksmith business is booming because NYC is falling apart. 3. Red herring reaction shots of the bank guards noticing Dortmunder.
Beneath the Planet of the Apes  1. She’s a vet. 2. Using a subway rail as a battering ram. 3. The crystal controls are very Fortress of Solitude. 3 other things.
Such Good Friends  1. Truly tasteless joke about slavery. 2. “Tell me what we’re doing is wrong so I can enjoy it.” 3. Corset.
Diary of a Mad Housewife  1. A clock on top of the fridge in George’s apartment. 2. He wears gray slacks and brown socks at their first rendezvous. (Only in the 1970s!) 3. His apartment is on the fifth … Continue reading
Personal Problems  1. “It’s not that I’m unhappy, I’m just not happy.” 2. Intake interviews that mirror one another, at the beginning of the film and at the hospital. 3. Sax on the riverbank.
The Queen  1. At the draft board. “Did you tell them you were a homosexual?” “No, they told me I was a homosexual!” 2. Stunning a capella “Honey Bun.” 3. The managers of Town Hall anxious for them to … Continue reading
Moonstruck  1. Vicki Carr. 2. Kiss. “Wait a minute, wait a minute!” Kiss. 3. Sharing oatmeal in the kitchen.