Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s THE UNKNOWN KNOWN randomcha.net/2021/07/26/3-t… 14 hours ago
- RT @danielknoxmusic: 📽⬅️ don’t forget to come early for the special pre-show I’ve put together. @musicboxtheatre 👍🏼 ▵▵☕️🦉🔥🌲🍩🥧 https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- Holy smokes! cc @whitecitycinema twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchv… 16 hours ago
- 3 things about Claudia Weill’s GIRLFRIENDS randomcha.net/2021/07/25/3-t… 1 day ago
- If you like to spend your Saturday evening shouting things at your television then I highly recommend THE UNKNOWN KNOWN by @errolmorris. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Robert Wise’s ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW randomcha.net/2021/07/24/3-t… 2 days ago
- Colorado + Michigan randomcha.net/2021/07/23/col… 3 days ago
- Personal trivia: I was a postproduction intern on NORMAL LIFE ... for about 3 weeks. I caught scarlet fever (!) and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Where you be at 7:00pm on Tuesday, August 10? If you're in Colorado, there's only one correct answer:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Post’s ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/07/19/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: new york
Girlfriends  1. “What’s a wrench?” 2. Rather than unpack the boxes, she balances various things on top of them. 3. Fuzzy duck.
The Hot Rock  1. Dortmunder’s good/bad monolog. Brilliant. 2. Essentially, his locksmith business is booming because NYC is falling apart. 3. Red herring reaction shots of the bank guards noticing Dortmunder.
Beneath the Planet of the Apes  1. She’s a vet. 2. Using a subway rail as a battering ram. 3. The crystal controls are very Fortress of Solitude. 3 other things.
Such Good Friends  1. Truly tasteless joke about slavery. 2. “Tell me what we’re doing is wrong so I can enjoy it.” 3. Corset.
Diary of a Mad Housewife  1. A clock on top of the fridge in George’s apartment. 2. He wears gray slacks and brown socks at their first rendezvous. (Only in the 1970s!) 3. His apartment is on the fifth … Continue reading
Personal Problems  1. “It’s not that I’m unhappy, I’m just not happy.” 2. Intake interviews that mirror one another, at the beginning of the film and at the hospital. 3. Sax on the riverbank.
The Queen  1. At the draft board. “Did you tell them you were a homosexual?” “No, they told me I was a homosexual!” 2. Stunning a capella “Honey Bun.” 3. The managers of Town Hall anxious for them to … Continue reading
Moonstruck  1. Vicki Carr. 2. Kiss. “Wait a minute, wait a minute!” Kiss. 3. Sharing oatmeal in the kitchen.
Great Expectations  1. Completely nude, she stands in front of the window and looks into the building across the street at a little girl and her mother. 2. The last time we ever see her, she’s not wearing makeup. … Continue reading
The Booksellers  1. A collection of purses. 2. She wraps her arms around the set of Balzac. “These are mine!” 3. Fran Lebowitz on seeing books in the garbage: “It’s like seeing a human head.”