Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- You know, he's got something here. (But since I always include a dash of orange bitters, does that make me decadent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Obsessed with Aaron Frazer's new album. 22 hours ago
- Solid choice. Till then though someone needs to put this on home video. Altman's most underseen film? twitter.com/afterglow2046/… 22 hours ago
- RT @itskylelucas: I love the Brown Line 🤎🚇🤎 https://t.co/cuS4Fr9xmf 23 hours ago
- 3 things about George Clooney’s THE MIDNIGHT SKY randomcha.net/2021/01/16/3-t… 1 day ago
- One more reason Biden and the other grownups can't get into position fast enough. twitter.com/StevenTDennis/… 1 day ago
- "Oh Mary...even if you're both miserable...that's the only way you're going to be happy!" Love this show. https://t.co/U9cUxe5hVL 2 days ago
- Overhead Old Fashioned. https://t.co/I6I8HcJ31U 2 days ago
- 3 things about Chris Bolan’s A SECRET LOVE randomcha.net/2021/01/14/3-t… 3 days ago
- Can you believe this shit? twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: apocalypse
The Midnight Sky  1. A second bowl of cereal. 2. “I just point.” 3. Wolf blur.
The World, The Flesh and the Devil  1. Model train winding through the apartment. 2. Arranging the dropcloth, he draws his arm across her throat. 3. Tied to the helm. 3 other things.
Fail-Safe  1. He slaps her and then says, “I’m not your kind.” 2. Tight shot of the back of Henry Fonda’s neck. 3. Matador. The roar of the engines, the roar of the crowd.
A Boy and His Dog  1. “Let’s get another Michael out of the warehouse. This time make sure the engineering department wipes that smile off his face.” 2. Being milked. 3. Charles McGraw in makeup.
In My Room  1. A bedside table upon which stands a sippy cup and a pair of dentures in a waterglass. 2. Ivy-covered video store. 3. Techno “Adagio for Strings.”
Threads  1. All the fingers are on fire. 2. The sound of swarms of flies coming from the cellar. 3. Britain’s population returning to medieval levels. Genuinely terrifying.
Ravagers  1. At first he’s not sure what to do with the fork. 2. Art Carney playing “Tea for Two” on a piano. 3. A bullet to the gut finishes off Ernest Borgnine.
Bird Box  1. The woman calmly sits down in the driver’s seat of the burning car. 2. He gently pries her eyes open. 3. “No one’s looking,” she announces to the children.
Testament  1. Teasingly, he plucks at her nightshirt. 2. “Larry left us today. He just crawled into a ball and died.” 3. She gently lifts him out of the sink; the water has turned brown. She swaddles him in … Continue reading
The Atomic Cafe  1. Sign: “If you wouldn’t tell Stalin, don’t say it!” 2. James Gregory (Senator Iselin from The Manchurian Candidate) as a patriotic army man warning of the dangers of enemy propaganda. 3. Recommended: an ample supply … Continue reading