Enter ROY’S WORLD
Join 1,073 other followers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- nicholas ray
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Sam Wood’s WHIPSAW randomcha.net/2022/09/24/3-t… 4 hours ago
- RT @jim_laczkowski: Smile (2022) https://t.co/C6m2whCbPA 5 hours ago
- Now that it's autumn I am reupping this! twitter.com/randomcha/stat… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Nicholas Ray’s REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE randomcha.net/2022/09/23/3-t… 1 day ago
- #NowPlaying "Blue And Sentimental" by Ike Quebec on @TIDAL tidal.com/browse/track/7… 1 day ago
- Las Piñatas, in Old Town. Sigh. Those chips, that salsa. Enchiladas Norteno. Damn good margaritas. twitter.com/TimeOutChicago… 2 days ago
- Oh my god. Just, no. If you think the original ain't gay enough, there's no helping you. twitter.com/Variety/status… 3 days ago
- Please join me! Will have to grab a bite at Daley's beforehand. twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 3 days ago
- Why not just rewatch INSIGNIFANCE if you're interested in an incisive examination of how fame corrupts the soul? 3 days ago
- RT @MatthewModine: RT by next #ModineMonday, September 26, for a chance to win this new MARRIED TO THE MOB Blu-ray from @FunCityEdition & @… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: movies
Whipsaw  1. “You act like I’m a cripple or an interior decorator.” 2. He quickly brushes dirt from the windowsill onto her face. 3. She explains that the beauty parlor didn’t meet her standards.
Rebel Without a Cause  1. His kick leaves marks on the side of the desk. 2. Rotting life-preservers in the bottom of the pool. 3. “Stand up, Jim. I’ll stand up with you. Let me try to be as … Continue reading
After Hours  1. “Not a lot of scars.” 2. “There’s certain things that I will not do. I’m telling you in advance.” 3. “That’s June. She’s always here.” 3 other things.
Report to the Commissioner  1. Bob Balaban as a double amputee. 2. Carol Channing billboard. 3. Sweaty elevator.
RRR  1. Dance-off. 2. Snake-fling. “No animals were harmed in the making of this film” disclaimer. 3. Blocks-of-stone-stretch.
Flesh and Fantasy  1. Mask shop—an inspiration for Eyes Wide Shut? 2. His reflection laughs at him. 3. Her unusual earrings.
Suspiria  1. Many contortions. 2. Clearing away the leaves from the doorstep. 3. Long black hair, black skull.
Peter von Kant  1. First he scorns “humility,” then he goes on about how important it is. 2. “Your physique is your livelihood. You have nothing else.” 3. Staring out the blue window at the falling snowflakes. Equal parts … Continue reading
Bone  1. Shoplifting meat. 2. “I do all the work.” 3. Literally burying his head in the sand.
Last Night in Soho  1. Staircase and mirrors. 2. Flaming phonograph. 3. “I won’t tell anyone.” “I know you won’t.”