Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Joseph Newman’s THIS ISLAND EARTH randomcha.net/2020/10/22/3-t… 17 hours ago
- Whoa. Rossellini's EUROPA '51 really hit me hard. So timely. The final shot made me cry. 1 day ago
- Sweet! twitter.com/NancySinatra/s… 1 day ago
- Distribute my film. @RoysWorldFilm is finished & ready! twitter.com/jimmycthatsme/… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Christopher Nolan’s INSOMNIA randomcha.net/2020/10/21/3-t… 1 day ago
- Christopher 2020: I'm Glad You Had A Good Night's Sleep twitter.com/Brian_Talleric… 1 day ago
- RT @JohnCleese: Trump uses the word 'unfair' to describe any situation where it's hard for him to break the rules 1 day ago
- This is how copyright ought to work. twitter.com/brianftang/sta… 2 days ago
- 3 things about John Hancock’s LET’S SCARE JESSICA TO DEATH randomcha.net/2020/10/20/3-t… 2 days ago
- So I put together this playlist and I think it's pretty swell and you should check it out. twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: movies
This Island Earth  1. Catalog with pages made of metal. 2. Pulsing neon green. 3. Cat lapping up milk while perched on a lead slab.
Insomnia  1. It’s 10 PM, not 10 AM. 2. “There are two kinds of people who live in Alaska: the ones who are born here and the ones who come here to escape something else. I wasn’t born here.” … Continue reading
Let’s Scare Jessica to Death  1. Getting back to the land includes spraying your apple orchard with poisonous pesticide. 2. Evil flowers lamp. 3. Rowing, motionless.
David Byrne’s American Utopia  1. Tracing the longitudinal fissure with his index finger. 2. Pant leg dance moves. 3. Congratulating an audience member on his age.
Tarantula  1. “The bones just stripped clean like peeling a banana!” 2. Pools of goo. 3. Leo G. Carroll’s monstrous brow.
House on Haunted Hill  1. “Don’t you see a little touch of greed around the mouth and eyes?” 2. Blood on the ceiling. 3. Marionette contraption.
Death Line  1. Fixation on teabags. 2. Handy oil dispenser. 3. Biting off a rat’s head. A few bravura sequences (opening title, lengthy tracking shot of the hidden lair) but this mostly plods along.
There Will Be Blood  1. “I should have known that under this, all these years you’ve been building your hate for me piece by piece.” 2. A plate of cold spare ribs. 3. Filthy will oil and dirt, lying … Continue reading
Knives Out  1. Dust bunnies on the floor of the abandoned laundromat. 2. Fruit magnet scrambling the videotape. 3. Jolly sailor at the foot of the staircase; an allusion to Sleuth? 3 other things.
Daughters of Darkness  1. “She’s leaving tomorrow.” “By that time, many things can happen.” 2. Nails painted blood red. 3. Shiny black raincoat as cape, shroud.