Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- the thin man
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- I am awed to just have my film mentioned in the same tweet as JAZZ ON A SUMMER'S DAY, one of the most beautiful jaz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @GlasgowJazzFest: .@glasgowfilmfest kicks off soon with lots of great jazz films & events inc: Roy's World: Barry Gifford's Chicago on F… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Frank Perry's "DOC" randomcha.net/2020/02/24/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Broke out the bottle of The Macallan 18 Year to do a proper sendoff. Can't wait to be at @glasgowfilmfest! Here are @ran… 1 day ago
- RT @Kyle_MacLachlan: Diane, it’s 11:30 am, February 24th. Entering the town of #TwinPeaks…and @tiktok_us tiktok.com/@kyle_maclachl… Tag me i… 2 days ago
- RT @meganeabbott: Today's inspo: The frenzied pleasures of Columbo in a bubble-gum-pink wicker fan chair. https://t.co/z1e8mvw5Ta 3 days ago
- 3 things about Jordan Peele's US randomcha.net/2020/02/22/3-t… 4 days ago
- It me. twitter.com/BlackLCult/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @AllanHunter_GFF: Still deciding what to see @glasgowfilmfest . Let me recommend the beautifully acted #Rialto (Feb 27 at 8.30pm) and… 4 days ago
- One week until the World Premiere of ROY'S WORLD! randomcha.net/2020/02/21/one… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Christopher Nolan
Dunkirk  1. His expression as he decides how he will answer the soldier’s question. 2. “No no, I’m fairly confident it’s just the gauge.” 3. Futility of plugging the holes.
Inception  1. A Francis Bacon painting. 2. “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.” 3. He politely refuses a towel. 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. “The last people to starve will be the first to suffocate.” 2. Video message color shift. 3. Massive rotating bands of distortion. 3 other things.
The Dark Knight  1. Cameo by Gene & Georgetti. 2. His face bisected by gauze. 3. Right side up becomes upside down. 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. “Repopulate the planet. Start pulling your weight, old man.” 2. A tear rolls down his cheek. It hits the plastic tubing on his face, disappears. 3. “It’s too clean.” 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. A dishtowel on top of the water pitcher to keep out the dust. 2. Plastic sheeting, warm liquid bath, wet t-shirt, snorty embrace. 3. Infinite bands of multicolors: Bruce Conner meets Donald Judd.