Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- I've sworn by the power of these recordings since I was a weird teenager. twitter.com/numerogroup/st… 1 hour ago
- 3 things about Claire Denis’ HIGH LIFE randomcha.net/2019/04/22/3-t… 3 hours ago
- How about that, turns out he's also a Constitutional scholar! 8 hours ago
- 3 things about Richard Compton’s RAVAGERS randomcha.net/2019/04/21/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @JackStauber: help https://t.co/cwfKeeMlCe 2 days ago
- There's a pretty good reason you probably haven't heard of RAVAGERS, even though it's a post-apocalyptic movie feat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @UnfollowTrump: Celebrate your independence by unfollowing 🤡 and following @UnfollowTrump instead (@UnfollowVP too!) See all tweets, eve… 3 days ago
- Not enough people talk about Paul Theroux these days. I'm reading a galley of his next book, ON THE PLAIN OF SNAKES. It's a masterpiece. 3 days ago
- RT @GuyLodge: A none-too-subtle bit of brand placement in LONG SHOT has a character requesting La Croix sparkling water. He pronounces it “… 3 days ago
- RT @bneveu: To all the scriptwriters out there, Happy Not Getting Any Writing Done Today day 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Christopher Nolan
Dunkirk  1. His expression as he decides how he will answer the soldier’s question. 2. “No no, I’m fairly confident it’s just the gauge.” 3. Futility of plugging the holes.
Inception  1. A Francis Bacon painting. 2. “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.” 3. He politely refuses a towel. 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. “The last people to starve will be the first to suffocate.” 2. Video message color shift. 3. Massive rotating bands of distortion. 3 other things.
The Dark Knight  1. Cameo by Gene & Georgetti. 2. His face bisected by gauze. 3. Right side up becomes upside down. 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. “Repopulate the planet. Start pulling your weight, old man.” 2. A tear rolls down his cheek. It hits the plastic tubing on his face, disappears. 3. “It’s too clean.” 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. A dishtowel on top of the water pitcher to keep out the dust. 2. Plastic sheeting, warm liquid bath, wet t-shirt, snorty embrace. 3. Infinite bands of multicolors: Bruce Conner meets Donald Judd.