Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- Off to #alaac19 in the morning! 4 hours ago
- "Who gives a fuckin' shit how long a scene is?!" twitter.com/nickusen/statu… 1 day ago
- Today's foggy weather can only mean one thing: after work I'm heading to Lost Lake for a few hours of tropical healing. 1 day ago
- One of my favorite movies at age 13 was DEAD OF WINTER. Mary Steenburgen rules. So it was pretty awesome to finally… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Joseph H. Lewis’s MY NAME IS JULIA ROSS randomcha.net/2019/06/17/3-t… 2 days ago
- 3 things about François Ozon’s FRANTZ randomcha.net/2019/06/15/3-t… 4 days ago
- Ozon. FRANTZ. How does he do it? Every single film! A master. 5 days ago
- 3 things about Alex Thompson & Kelly O’Sullivan’s SAINT FRANCES randomcha.net/2019/06/14/3-t… 5 days ago
- Just one gem from last night's movie: author of the book "Resting Rich Face." 5 days ago
- Wow. SAINT FRANCES really is all that. Tremendous. 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Christopher Nolan
Dunkirk  1. His expression as he decides how he will answer the soldier’s question. 2. “No no, I’m fairly confident it’s just the gauge.” 3. Futility of plugging the holes.
Inception  1. A Francis Bacon painting. 2. “You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.” 3. He politely refuses a towel. 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. “The last people to starve will be the first to suffocate.” 2. Video message color shift. 3. Massive rotating bands of distortion. 3 other things.
The Dark Knight  1. Cameo by Gene & Georgetti. 2. His face bisected by gauze. 3. Right side up becomes upside down. 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. “Repopulate the planet. Start pulling your weight, old man.” 2. A tear rolls down his cheek. It hits the plastic tubing on his face, disappears. 3. “It’s too clean.” 3 other things.
Interstellar  1. A dishtowel on top of the water pitcher to keep out the dust. 2. Plastic sheeting, warm liquid bath, wet t-shirt, snorty embrace. 3. Infinite bands of multicolors: Bruce Conner meets Donald Judd.