Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- See below. That's why @RoysWorldFilm is the way it is. Let the stories speak for themselves. Let the music speak fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @ALALibrary: We're hiring: Program Officer, continuing education for @wearealsc, Administrative Assistant for @yalsa, and Public Policy… 16 hours ago
- "I don't know much about anything but I know a little about practically everything." twitter.com/lexy_myranda/s… 1 day ago
- Needed this story. You probably do too. twitter.com/JackeeHarry/st… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY randomcha.net/2019/09/14/3-t… 2 days ago
- I'm with Elizabeth. twitter.com/jfreewright/st… 3 days ago
- Book your tickets @marcusgilmer. twitter.com/teamdb/status/… 4 days ago
- No contest! Medusa haunted my dreams for years. twitter.com/FantomasCinema… 4 days ago
- 9/11. randomcha.net/2010/09/11/911… 5 days ago
- "I hadn't expected anything from Chicago, and I wasn't disappointed." (p. 122 of Ray Milland's autobiography WIDE-E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Westerns
Winchester ’73  1. “Are we going to quarrel?” he asks wearily. 2. Time for a quick cup of coffee before the attack. 3. Rock Hudson as an Indian chief, Tony Curtis as a cavalry soldier!
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs  1. “First time?” 2. “Goodnight, Mister Pocket.” 3. The variety of facial expressions caused by his breath.
Silverado  1. Walking his horse while reading a paperback. 2. “Today, my jurisdiction ends here.” 3. A look comes over her face. A hint of a smile.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers  1. Sorrel as a wedding bouquet. 2. Board dance-off. 3. Everyone claims the child; everyone has to get married.
McCabe & Mrs. Miller  1. “I counted ’em, there’s 52.” 2. The only time we ever really see her smile. 3. For me, what makes the finale so haunting is that there are no witnesses.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly  1. The stretcher becomes a raft for the box of explosives. 2. “When you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.” 3. A wide circle of stones, like an arena.
A Fistful of Dollars  1. “My mistake, four coffins.” 2. Bloodless machine gun massacre. 3. Giant barrel smash.