Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- RT @mdoukmas: Someone is doing God's work in Andersonville. https://t.co/ClFGYQXPjV 21 hours ago
- RT @morgmorgan25: Hot people who have horrible interior design taste. Sorry I can’t, I CAN’T 1 day ago
- Chicago's weather really doesn't get any better than this. Bliss. Went to the Garfield Park Conservatory. https://t.co/nrjvNG7auT 1 day ago
- 3 things about Shawn Convey’s AMONG WOLVES randomcha.net/2019/07/22/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @DurhamWASP: “I have won several prizes as the world’s slowest alto player, as well as a special award in 1961 for quietness.” Paul De… 1 day ago
- One of my fave summertime albums is @LadytronMusic's GRAVITY THE SEDUCER, which simultaneously chilly and white hot. 3 days ago
- I have "mixed" feelings about this. twitter.com/APStylebook/st… 4 days ago
- Canada Post better not screw it up. 4 days ago
- My Director’s Statement for ROY’S WORLD. randomcha.net/2019/07/19/my-… https://t.co/sxZtzERrqo 4 days ago
- Top notch thread below. twitter.com/DanielDKraus/s… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Westerns
Winchester ’73  1. “Are we going to quarrel?” he asks wearily. 2. Time for a quick cup of coffee before the attack. 3. Rock Hudson as an Indian chief, Tony Curtis as a cavalry soldier!
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs  1. “First time?” 2. “Goodnight, Mister Pocket.” 3. The variety of facial expressions caused by his breath.
Silverado  1. Walking his horse while reading a paperback. 2. “Today, my jurisdiction ends here.” 3. A look comes over her face. A hint of a smile.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers  1. Sorrel as a wedding bouquet. 2. Board dance-off. 3. Everyone claims the child; everyone has to get married.
McCabe & Mrs. Miller  1. “I counted ’em, there’s 52.” 2. The only time we ever really see her smile. 3. For me, what makes the finale so haunting is that there are no witnesses.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly  1. The stretcher becomes a raft for the box of explosives. 2. “When you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.” 3. A wide circle of stones, like an arena.
A Fistful of Dollars  1. “My mistake, four coffins.” 2. Bloodless machine gun massacre. 3. Giant barrel smash.