Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- This is just so freaking sad. twitter.com/benkenigsberg/… 1 day ago
- RT @meganeabbott: Today's sorely needed inspo: Anjelica Huston, showing us all how to take on a dreary late-pandemic Monday Photo: Annie… 1 day ago
- Wonderful stuff. twitter.com/Chicago_Reader… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Alain Resnais’ LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD randomcha.net/2021/04/11/3-t… 3 days ago
- RT @PostCultRev: Fans bully major studio into releasing an extended 4-hour cut of “Last Year at Marienbad” that includes never-before-seen… 3 days ago
- Watched it again last night. https://t.co/Nt9xlwNS3b 3 days ago
- RT @MissMargoPrice: Moderna, J&J and Pfizer teaming up to save the summer https://t.co/14iF2siCH7 3 days ago
- 3 things about Michael Radford’s NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR randomcha.net/2021/04/10/3-t… 4 days ago
- https://t.co/HxGgQVIvj0 4 days ago
- I watched LOST HIGHWAY three times on opening weekend. Multiplex at Michigan/Ohio. twitter.com/jburd22/status… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Westerns
Day of the Outlaw  1. Grisly bullet removal. 2. He doesn’t want to dance. He holds her by the shoulders and says, “I want to look at you.” 3. “I’m not doing anything special. Just taking some bad men … Continue reading
Duck You Sucker  1. “Where there’s revolution there’s confusion, and when there’s confusion, a man who knows what he wants stands a good chance of getting it.” 2. His eyes complete the torn poster. 3. Incredible mobile shot detailing … Continue reading
3:10 to Yuma  1. A stick in the corner to prop open the window. 2. Bouncing off a roof on the way to the ground. 3. No one else seems to hear the thunder.
“Doc”  1. Born into the line. 2. Crude BBQ brush. 3. “I guess he reminded me of too many things.”
Brokeback Mountain  1. Quick spit. 2. Price tag. 3. White farmhouse interior.
Winchester ’73  1. “Are we going to quarrel?” he asks wearily. 2. Time for a quick cup of coffee before the attack. 3. Rock Hudson as an Indian chief, Tony Curtis as a cavalry soldier!
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs  1. “First time?” 2. “Goodnight, Mister Pocket.” 3. The variety of facial expressions caused by his breath.
Silverado  1. Walking his horse while reading a paperback. 2. “Today, my jurisdiction ends here.” 3. A look comes over her face. A hint of a smile.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers  1. Sorrel as a wedding bouquet. 2. Board dance-off. 3. Everyone claims the child; everyone has to get married.
McCabe & Mrs. Miller  1. “I counted ’em, there’s 52.” 2. The only time we ever really see her smile. 3. For me, what makes the finale so haunting is that there are no witnesses.