Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- This is wild & amazing. As a Colorado native, it's going to feel really special to be there in person. Looks like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
- I envy those who are able to get to this screening. twitter.com/tpaleyfilm/sta… 14 hours ago
- So on board. twitter.com/DEADLINE/statu… 14 hours ago
- RT @LakeviewRoscoe: Join Carpe Librum Chicago this Saturday from 12-5PM for a nonprofit used book sale at @MusicBoxTheatre, benefiting Turn… 16 hours ago
- 3 things about Mitchell Leisen’s NO MAN OF HER OWN randomcha.net/2021/06/15/3-t… 19 hours ago
- It's true & I can't wait to tell you more soon! twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 22 hours ago
- 3 things about Alfonso Cuarón’s CHILDREN OF MEN randomcha.net/2021/06/14/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @FilmLinc: Happy 78th birthday to Malcolm McDowell, seen here with Mary Steenburgen attending Jonathan Demme's MELVIN AND HOWARD, the Op… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/06/13/3-t… 2 days ago
- CLASSIC! Geggy Tah – Whoever You Are youtu.be/1jSOQBcz9hc 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Westerns
Day of the Outlaw  1. Grisly bullet removal. 2. He doesn’t want to dance. He holds her by the shoulders and says, “I want to look at you.” 3. “I’m not doing anything special. Just taking some bad men … Continue reading
Duck You Sucker  1. “Where there’s revolution there’s confusion, and when there’s confusion, a man who knows what he wants stands a good chance of getting it.” 2. His eyes complete the torn poster. 3. Incredible mobile shot detailing … Continue reading
3:10 to Yuma  1. A stick in the corner to prop open the window. 2. Bouncing off a roof on the way to the ground. 3. No one else seems to hear the thunder.
“Doc”  1. Born into the line. 2. Crude BBQ brush. 3. “I guess he reminded me of too many things.”
Brokeback Mountain  1. Quick spit. 2. Price tag. 3. White farmhouse interior.
Winchester ’73  1. “Are we going to quarrel?” he asks wearily. 2. Time for a quick cup of coffee before the attack. 3. Rock Hudson as an Indian chief, Tony Curtis as a cavalry soldier!
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs  1. “First time?” 2. “Goodnight, Mister Pocket.” 3. The variety of facial expressions caused by his breath.
Silverado  1. Walking his horse while reading a paperback. 2. “Today, my jurisdiction ends here.” 3. A look comes over her face. A hint of a smile.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers  1. Sorrel as a wedding bouquet. 2. Board dance-off. 3. Everyone claims the child; everyone has to get married.
McCabe & Mrs. Miller  1. “I counted ’em, there’s 52.” 2. The only time we ever really see her smile. 3. For me, what makes the finale so haunting is that there are no witnesses.