Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- He's just so consistently a loser, liar, braggart, and idiot. While we keep on working to do what it takes to give… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- See it on @FilmStruck! 3 things about Mervyn LeRoy's FIVE STAR FINAL randomcha.net/2018/05/23/3-t… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Howard Hawks’ TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT randomcha.net/2018/05/22/3-t… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Ousmane Sembene’s BLACK GIRL randomcha.net/2018/05/21/3-t… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Lewis Gilbert’s YOU ONLY TWICE randomcha.net/2018/05/20/3-t… 4 days ago
- This morning I shot a cameo for @whitecitycinema's @film_chicago appearing as "Rob," my PAUSE OF THE CLOCK characte… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- See it on @FilmStruck! 3 things about Richard Lester's PETULIA randomcha.net/2018/05/19/3-t… 5 days ago
- Tomorrow, 3.15! twitter.com/kphipps3000/st… 6 days ago
- RT @CitizenScreen: Happy birthday, Robert Morse https://t.co/0xSZXzv1XF 6 days ago
- RT @McDowellMalc: The redoubtable Lindsay Anderson and a Lucky Man for your #throwbackthursday. https://t.co/g9q87YdMCV 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Westerns
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers  1. Sorrel as a wedding bouquet. 2. Board dance-off. 3. Everyone claims the child; everyone has to get married.
McCabe & Mrs. Miller  1. “I counted ’em, there’s 52.” 2. The only time we ever really see her smile. 3. For me, what makes the finale so haunting is that there are no witnesses.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly  1. The stretcher becomes a raft for the box of explosives. 2. “When you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.” 3. A wide circle of stones, like an arena.
A Fistful of Dollars  1. “My mistake, four coffins.” 2. Bloodless machine gun massacre. 3. Giant barrel smash.
The Baron of Arizona  1. “Who are you?” “A wanderer like Cain looking for a woman of my own.” 2. An impromptu courtroom is quickly installed. 3. Silhouette of an empty noose.
Roughshod  1. An Irish miner. 2. Thanks to the echo in the valley, he dies before his dying words die out. 3. Closing line: “Is there any place in town a man could buy some gingham?”
The Hateful Eight  1. Looking down through the rafters. 2. “That door is a whore!” 3. He carefully drapes a blanket and two animal skins over the chair. 3 other things.