Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Just contacted Tim Samuelson about my film and, being honest here, I'm a tiny bit nervous. His endorsement would me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Know what this means? You can get the ROY'S WORLD book for only $12.48 *and* you can stick it Amazon simultaneously! htt… 13 hours ago
- Today for #nanowrimo2020 I got up at 5:45 and wrote a steamy shower scene. Happy Monday! 16 hours ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s THE BEST MAN randomcha.net/2020/11/22/3-t… 1 day ago
- Let's make sure the frites keep flowing! twitter.com/RogersParkMan/… 1 day ago
- Whatever happened to the bucket hat... twitter.com/CasparSalmon/s… 1 day ago
- RT @JeppsonCarl: BREAKING NEWS: Malört Nog now available Been spending a lot of fucking time innovating in the kitchen. Finally ready fo… 2 days ago
- Now more than ever, W. C. Fields: criterionchannel.com/search?q=w.+c.… 2 days ago
- 35,044 / 50,000 WORDS #nanowrimo2020 nanowrimo.org/participants/r… 2 days ago
- HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING. twitter.com/katie_brennan/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: sci fi
Blade Runner 2049  1. Giant videoscreen shopping kiosk. 2. Dead eye retina scan. 3. Hologram Liberace. 3 other things.
Blade Runner  1. He takes his noodles with him. 2. Accumulated dust and debris on the “roof” of Bryant’s office. 3. Climbing up the bookcase and through the floor. 3 other things.
This Island Earth  1. Catalog with pages made of metal. 2. Pulsing neon green. 3. Cat lapping up milk while perched on a lead slab.
Tarantula  1. “The bones just stripped clean like peeling a banana!” 2. Pools of goo. 3. Leo G. Carroll’s monstrous brow.
Them!  1. Their first view is of her legs. 2. Flame shadows. 3. Numbered drain pipes. 3 other things.
The World, The Flesh and the Devil  1. Model train winding through the apartment. 2. Arranging the dropcloth, he draws his arm across her throat. 3. Tied to the helm. 3 other things.
D.A.R.Y.L.  1. Mom hair, mom shorts, doing mom things in the kitchen. 2. On the computer monitor: “I’m scared.” 3. Pole Position for real.
Attack the Block  1. Ron’s weed room. 2. “Rest in Peace, doggie.” 3. Hanging off the balcony from a Union Jack.
Ad Astra  1. Freaking out in the Comfort Room. 2. Wispy purple rings. 3. Okay, I can buy someone resorting to hand-to-hand combat with a knife. But no professional astronaut would fire a gun at someone from long range … Continue reading
Night of the Comet  1. “Reggie, I’m not giving you $15 for making it with me.” 2. Carsick without her bunny. 3. Throwing all the guns away. 3 other things.