Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Friday night with Tavernier. 1 hour ago
- Sweet burn. Watch it. twitter.com/atrupar/status… 2 hours ago
- The most heart-stopping line break you'll see today (from @Suntimes home page). https://t.co/auxKuIdqrJ 7 hours ago
- RT @jimsciutto: Dems seem to have outplayed GOP on the Covid delay. After the all-night reading, @ChrisVanHollen simply got up, proposed sh… 7 hours ago
- ROY’S WORLD wins Best Illinois Feature! randomcha.net/2021/03/04/roy… 1 day ago
- Another absurdly cool album from Numero Group. If only they released original music! Hard to think of a better home… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Leadership. As in, this is what it looks like. twitter.com/POTUS/status/1… 3 days ago
- 5 years ago I started making this weird thing that I still can't properly describe and now ... !!! https://t.co/AvdOH2La29 3 days ago
- This. THIS THIS THIS. It includes my mother, my brother, and plenty of other people who ought to know better but in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Jack Arnold’s THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN randomcha.net/2021/03/01/3-t… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: sci fi
The Incredible Shrinking Man  1. Nuclear fallout as glitter.2. Sugar shaker.3. He can now fit through the bars of his prison.
The Midnight Sky  1. A second bowl of cereal. 2. “I just point.” 3. Wolf blur.
Star Trek: Insurrection  1. Gilbert & Sullivan strategy. 2. The giveaway: a glitchy holodeck. 3. He has 318 days of shore leave coming to him. 3 other things.
Blade Runner 2049  1. Giant videoscreen shopping kiosk. 2. Dead eye retina scan. 3. Hologram Liberace. 3 other things.
Blade Runner  1. He takes his noodles with him. 2. Accumulated dust and debris on the “roof” of Bryant’s office. 3. Climbing up the bookcase and through the floor. 3 other things.
This Island Earth  1. Catalog with pages made of metal. 2. Pulsing neon green. 3. Cat lapping up milk while perched on a lead slab.
Tarantula  1. “The bones just stripped clean like peeling a banana!” 2. Pools of goo. 3. Leo G. Carroll’s monstrous brow.
Them!  1. Their first view is of her legs. 2. Flame shadows. 3. Numbered drain pipes. 3 other things.
The World, The Flesh and the Devil  1. Model train winding through the apartment. 2. Arranging the dropcloth, he draws his arm across her throat. 3. Tied to the helm. 3 other things.
D.A.R.Y.L.  1. Mom hair, mom shorts, doing mom things in the kitchen. 2. On the computer monitor: “I’m scared.” 3. Pole Position for real.