Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- RT @mdoukmas: Someone is doing God's work in Andersonville. https://t.co/ClFGYQXPjV 15 hours ago
- RT @morgmorgan25: Hot people who have horrible interior design taste. Sorry I can’t, I CAN’T 17 hours ago
- Chicago's weather really doesn't get any better than this. Bliss. Went to the Garfield Park Conservatory. https://t.co/nrjvNG7auT 1 day ago
- 3 things about Shawn Convey’s AMONG WOLVES randomcha.net/2019/07/22/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @DurhamWASP: “I have won several prizes as the world’s slowest alto player, as well as a special award in 1961 for quietness.” Paul De… 1 day ago
- One of my fave summertime albums is @LadytronMusic's GRAVITY THE SEDUCER, which simultaneously chilly and white hot. 2 days ago
- I have "mixed" feelings about this. twitter.com/APStylebook/st… 3 days ago
- Canada Post better not screw it up. 4 days ago
- My Director’s Statement for ROY’S WORLD. randomcha.net/2019/07/19/my-… https://t.co/sxZtzERrqo 4 days ago
- Top notch thread below. twitter.com/DanielDKraus/s… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: sci fi
Logan  1. He admonishes the nurses not to view them as children. 2. Going to the bathroom. 3. A grass shroud.
Threads  1. All the fingers are on fire. 2. The sound of swarms of flies coming from the cellar. 3. Britain’s population returning to medieval levels. Genuinely terrifying.
High Life  1. Learning to walk, learning to stand. 2. A series of dissolves shows him turning into earth. 3. Horizontal golden band.
Ravagers  1. At first he’s not sure what to do with the fork. 2. Art Carney playing “Tea for Two” on a piano. 3. A bullet to the gut finishes off Ernest Borgnine.
Quintet  1. “It doesn’t transmit. The information’s still there.” 2. She lifts her arm from the fire, looks down with some curiosity at her own smoldering hand. 3. Light fixture melting the ice. 3 other things.
Christmas Twister  1. CHRISTAMS TWISTER. The film’s misspelled title card is the most shocking thing of all. 2. They just stand there and watch Bryan die! That’s no way to get him to ask you out on a date! … Continue reading
A Wrinkle in Time  1. Glitter lips. 2. “It’s just a physics thing. The classic slingshot maneuver.” 3. It’s not food, it’s sand.