Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- tfw you can't decide what to watch and then say hey why don't I watch LAURA for the hundredth time 2 hours ago
- 3 things about Michael Anderson’s LOGAN’S RUN randomcha.net/2022/01/27/3-t… 6 hours ago
- If memory serves, I was in Honolulu :) twitter.com/53viroqua/stat… 1 day ago
- NAQOYQASTI perhaps... twitter.com/daveloach2/sta… 2 days ago
- To paraphrase Francis Urquhart, muckraking only happens when there is muck to rake. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago
- Michael Shannon is a goldarn treasure. chicagomag.com/chicago-magazi… 3 days ago
- Later, during opening weekend in Chicago, I went to see it twice on Friday and once on Saturday. One of the most hy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @chi_streets: For far too long alderpeople have accepted the sad reality of reporting uncleared sidewalks to 311 and uphold the status q… 3 days ago
- Congrats! ALA knows quality when we see it. twitter.com/DavidWondrich/… 3 days ago
- Tom Hanks is great. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: sci fi
Logan’s Run  1. Slo-mo sex club. 2. “I hate Outside! I hate it!” 3. Cats in Congress.
Fantastic Voyage  1. Arthur O’Connell’s giant eye. 2. Jelly valves. 3. The g-forces inch her body up the wall. 3 other things.
Gremlins 2: The New Batch  1. Jerry Goldsmith as a frozen yogurt customer. 2. Gremlin on hold. 3. “Incredible as it seems, ladies and gentlemen, after their bizarre, bloodcurdling rampage of destruction, these strange creatures now appear to be … Continue reading
Paprika  1. A secret apartment littered with old toys. 2. Cocktail bar music. 3. He pulls his hand through her body, zipping away her face.
Conceiving Ada  1. Draped bathtub. 2. Unconvincing mouse controls. 3. Karen Black with an English accent.
All Light, Everywhere  1. “The eye only sees in each thing that for which it looks, and it only looks for that of which it already has an idea.” — Alphonse Bertillon 2. The plentiful trees and foliage in … Continue reading
Island of Lost Souls  1. Vegetarian because of the natives. 2. All coming right at you. 3. The mob smashes into a case of surgical instruments and begins the vivisection.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. Christian Slater wakes him up. 2. Frozen escapees. 3. “If I were human, I believe my response would be ‘Go to hell.’” 3 other things.
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier  1. “Actually, this is my first attempt.” 2. Uhura’s dance moves. 3. What a waste of David Warner!
Battle for the Planet of the Apes  1. The forbidden word. 2. “One day you’ll be as tall as a king.” 3. Why does the statue have to cry at the end? 3 other things.