Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Got to read this. A project that only Paul Auster would attempt. twitter.com/HenryHolt/stat… 4 hours ago
- Leonard Maltin as a one-man justice squad = a film I would pay to see. twitter.com/leonardmaltin/… 7 hours ago
- RT @stephens_ben: Oh my sweet summer child. https://t.co/xJGtZqUqlu 1 day ago
- 3 things about Nicolas Meyer’s STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY randomcha.net/2021/09/19/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @SooFilmFest: Our next block of films starting at 4:30pm presents the story of poet, author, and screenwriter Barry Gifford and 1950s Ch… 2 days ago
- Lounging with George + Henry + Jackie open.spotify.com/playlist/5trc5… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Bogosian’s LIVE AT MISTER KELLY’S randomcha.net/2021/09/18/3-t… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Alexander Nanau’s COLLECTIVE randomcha.net/2021/09/16/3-t… 4 days ago
- RT @whitecitycinema: New Yorkers: The full @BuffaloFilmFest lineup has been announced! Of course, it’s great. Get your tix for the ROY’S WO… 4 days ago
- 3 things about John Huston’s IN THIS OUR LIFE randomcha.net/2021/09/15/3-t… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: sci fi
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country  1. Christian Slater wakes him up. 2. Frozen escapees. 3. “If I were human, I believe my response would be ‘Go to hell.’” 3 other things.
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier  1. “Actually, this is my first attempt.” 2. Uhura’s dance moves. 3. What a waste of David Warner!
Battle for the Planet of the Apes  1. The forbidden word. 2. “One day you’ll be as tall as a king.” 3. Why does the statue have to cry at the end? 3 other things.
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home  1. “One damn minute, Admiral.” 2. The look on his face when he accidentally turns on the windshield wipers. 3. A Scandinavian whaling ship? 3 other things.
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes  1. Tipping the waitstaff in raisins. 2. After signing the declaration he is informed about the Authenticator. 3. “The labor demonstration on the South Plaza will be terminated in five minutes. Repeat: … Continue reading
Escape from the Planet of the Apes  1. Sal Mineo’s thankless role. 2. Discussion of an ape abortion, plus a baby chimpanzee being shot to death: and this film is rated G! 3. “Only when she lets me.” 3 … Continue reading
Beneath the Planet of the Apes  1. She’s a vet. 2. Using a subway rail as a battering ram. 3. The crystal controls are very Fortress of Solitude. 3 other things.
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind  1. Spore hunting. 2. Beneath the petrified forest. 3. Cleavage glimpse.
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock  1. Uhura’s elaborate golden necklace. 2. Truly alien bar music. 3. “Up your shaft.”
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome  1. Her own personal sax man. 2. Shit conveyor belt. 3. View Master.