Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- This is wild & amazing. As a Colorado native, it's going to feel really special to be there in person. Looks like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 38 minutes ago
- I envy those who are able to get to this screening. twitter.com/tpaleyfilm/sta… 15 hours ago
- So on board. twitter.com/DEADLINE/statu… 15 hours ago
- RT @LakeviewRoscoe: Join Carpe Librum Chicago this Saturday from 12-5PM for a nonprofit used book sale at @MusicBoxTheatre, benefiting Turn… 17 hours ago
- 3 things about Mitchell Leisen’s NO MAN OF HER OWN randomcha.net/2021/06/15/3-t… 20 hours ago
- It's true & I can't wait to tell you more soon! twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 22 hours ago
- 3 things about Alfonso Cuarón’s CHILDREN OF MEN randomcha.net/2021/06/14/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @FilmLinc: Happy 78th birthday to Malcolm McDowell, seen here with Mary Steenburgen attending Jonathan Demme's MELVIN AND HOWARD, the Op… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/06/13/3-t… 2 days ago
- CLASSIC! Geggy Tah – Whoever You Are youtu.be/1jSOQBcz9hc 2 days ago
Tag Archives: sci fi
Children of Men  1. “I just don’t think about it.” 2. Prescient: everyone at work, no one working; watching the media coverage of the death. 3. Smashed in the face with a cinder block. 3 other things.
Planet of the Apes  1. Scratching out the message in the dirt. 2. Interspecies kiss. 3. “His destiny.” 3 other things.
High Life  1. Her body slowly moving further away. 2. Rivulet of fluid draining from the box. 3. A handful of earth in the bodybag. 3 other things.
Star Trek: The Motion Picture  1. Weird helmets worn by the ensigns. 2. The way he says, “I want this.” 3. Throat-light. 3 other things.
Nineteen Eighty-Four  1. Scratching out one of the faces on the gin bottle’s label. 2. Expressionless, he replies, “They got me a long time ago.” 3. When the ultimate betrayal means saying “I love you.” 3 other things.
The Vast of Night  1. They knew that even if they talked, no one would listen to them. 2. Expertly threading the tape recorder, again and again. 3. Sprinting with the baby.
Starship Troopers  1. Rue McClanahan! 2. Cronenbergian orifice. 3. “It’s afraid!” 3 other things.
The Incredible Shrinking Man  1. Nuclear fallout as glitter.2. Sugar shaker.3. He can now fit through the bars of his prison.
The Midnight Sky  1. A second bowl of cereal. 2. “I just point.” 3. Wolf blur.
Star Trek: Insurrection  1. Gilbert & Sullivan strategy. 2. The giveaway: a glitchy holodeck. 3. He has 318 days of shore leave coming to him. 3 other things.