May 2016 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Buffalo Grove Is More Inspiring Than Hollywood For Filmmaker Brad Bischoff
- The Music Box's 70mm Film Fest Has A Kickass Line-up
- Gender-Bending Melodrama "The New Girlfriend" Is A Crowd-Pleaser
- The Intriguing Line-Up For This Year's LGBTQ Reeling Film Festival
- Watch The Best Of Vintage Film Noir All Weekend At The Music Box
- Wyndham Wallace Takes Us Inside The Very Special World of Lee Hazlewood
- 'Live From New York!' Is A Shrugworthy Portrait Of SNL
- J.R. Jones Explores The Many Lives Of Robert Ryan
- Kartemquin's Success Is Hard Earned
- 'Maps To The Stars' A Disappointing Drive On An Oft-Traveled Road
- 11 Great Movies We Watched This Year: Rob Christopher's Picks
- Chicagoist Presents A New Story By Barry Gifford: 'The King Of Vajra Dornei'
- Royale, The Sound Of Progressive Sci-Fi Yacht Metal
- 'Twin Peaks' + Tiki = Tremendous
- Luxury Movie Theater Coming To Block 37 After All
tag cloud3 things 007 420 Amicus Productions animation Barry Gifford books Buñuel Chicago Chicagoist Christmas Christopher Nolan CIFF cocktails Cronenberg David Lynch denver film festival Disney documentaries editing film festivals filmmaking film noir food gay George Clooney haiku Halloween Hitchcock James Bond James Mason Jane Fonda jazz jimmy stewart joan crawford Joe Dante john cassavetes John Huston Kickstarter Kurosawa lists Marlon Brando Michael Haneke movies music musicals new york October Otto Preminger Paris paul thomas anderson pause of the clock poetry punch queue tips ray milland recipes Reeling Film Festival richard linklater Robert Altman Robert Ryan rum sci fi Scorsese silent film Soderbergh star trek stories stories from the grid superheroes tiki trash war Westerns Woody Allen
- I'm at Cafe Benelux in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/jdnIk1pj6bt 37 minutes ago
- I'm at Buckley's Restaurant & Bar - @buckleysmke in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/lTCCsVZNghq 16 hours ago
- I'm at Milwaukee Public Market - @mkepublicmarket in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/eYM6vxWmSIp 19 hours ago
- I'm at Downtown Books in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/jF1pKHcNcFJ 21 hours ago
- I'm at Stone Creek Coffee Factory Store in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/5EGSNjG0eEr 1 day ago
- I'm at Centro Cafe in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/jsxQYXX1OSL 1 day ago
- Tiki time. (@ Foundation Bar in Milwaukee, WI) swarmapp.com/c/55dNkTiOdLJ 1 day ago
- I'm at @HiltonMilwaukee City Center in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/lsOkag9Njna 1 day ago
- I'm at Amtrak Hiawatha Line Milwaukee - Chicago in Oak Creek, WI swarmapp.com/c/hRyAlWVrWZX 1 day ago
- Heading north. (@ Chicago Union Station in Chicago, IL) swarmapp.com/c/2UfAaEjhq4G 1 day ago
Tag Archives: sci fi
Fantastic Voyage  1. Edmond O’Brien is hurtling towards diabetes. 2. Stripping wire with a scalpel. 3. To remove the antibodies, all the men paw at her body. 3 other things.
The Martian  1. How to preserve a PG-13? Creative euphemisms for ‘fuck.’ 2. Potato dipped in crushed Vicodin. 3. Whirling mass of orange ribbon.
Back to the Future Part III  1. Atomic Cowboy outfit. 2. Asscheek. 3. “That’s his first drink.”
Back to the Future  1. Tab, Pepsi Free. 2. He tosses the bra into the laundry basket. 3. Huey Lewis & the News Sports poster on his bedroom wall.
Back to the Future Part II  1. Fax machines throughout the house. 2. Pizza hydration. 3. Two convenient lightning bolts.
Night of the Comet  1. A game called Scary Noises. 2. Sam does not like country. 3. How will they get his braces off? 3 other things.
Until the End of the World (Director’s Cut)  1. Lois Chiles, window, Vermeer. 2. “The present will look after itself. It’s our duty to realize the future using our imagination.” 3. Happy Birthday video conference call in outer space. … Continue reading