Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Just contacted Tim Samuelson about my film and, being honest here, I'm a tiny bit nervous. His endorsement would me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Know what this means? You can get the ROY'S WORLD book for only $12.48 *and* you can stick it Amazon simultaneously! htt… 14 hours ago
- Today for #nanowrimo2020 I got up at 5:45 and wrote a steamy shower scene. Happy Monday! 17 hours ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s THE BEST MAN randomcha.net/2020/11/22/3-t… 1 day ago
- Let's make sure the frites keep flowing! twitter.com/RogersParkMan/… 1 day ago
- Whatever happened to the bucket hat... twitter.com/CasparSalmon/s… 1 day ago
- RT @JeppsonCarl: BREAKING NEWS: Malört Nog now available Been spending a lot of fucking time innovating in the kitchen. Finally ready fo… 2 days ago
- Now more than ever, W. C. Fields: criterionchannel.com/search?q=w.+c.… 2 days ago
- 35,044 / 50,000 WORDS #nanowrimo2020 nanowrimo.org/participants/r… 2 days ago
- HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING. twitter.com/katie_brennan/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Disney
A Wrinkle in Time  1. Glitter lips. 2. “It’s just a physics thing. The classic slingshot maneuver.” 3. It’s not food, it’s sand.
Sleeping Beauty  1. Many, many gargoyles. 2. “Father, you’re living in the past. This is the 14th Century!” 3. Boulders into bubbles. 3 other things.
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad  1. A flock of paper airplanes. 2. He sticks his nose inside a book on which nothing is printed. 3. Scary tree with firefly eyes.
Fun and Fancy Free  1. Yawning trees. 2. A sliver of bean between two tissue-thin slices of bread. 3. He helps himself to the Brown Derby.
Escape to With Mountain  1. There’s something touching about the fact that despite being hotly pursued by an evil millionaire and his minions, Mr. O’Day takes the time on multiple occasions to make sure the children get a hot … Continue reading
Make Mine Music  1. Green drip becomes a weeping willow. 2. Fingers turn into dancing ladies. 3. Orchestra in raincoats.
Quick-cutting used to be a tool used by clever low budget filmmakers to help disguise the absence of expensive production design and special effects. And it worked. But now, paradoxically, it’s used even more often by big budget filmmakers; and … Continue reading
John Carter  1. Cracking the ice to water the horses. 2. Several instances: pointlessly cutting from a medium shot to a wide angle shot, briefly, and then back to a medium shot. 3. He emerges from the body cavity … Continue reading
The Three Caballeros  1. “When they’re beak-to-beak, they can’t get cheek-to-cheek.” 2. Magenta Baia. 3. Calliope cacti.
Saludos Amigos  1. Frolicking cows on the map of Argentina. 2. Perpetual motion below the equator. 3. Flamingo samba.