Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @DanielDKraus: Hey! I wrote another episode of my beloved CREEPSHOW! Tune into @Shudder on Thursday to see “The Things in Oakwood’s Past… 16 hours ago
- Cc @FoodieAnthony twitter.com/baddestmamajam… 17 hours ago
- Note to my fellow filmmakers: Don Siegel's INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS, one of the greatest films ever made, is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Cary Joji Fukunaga’s NO TIME TO DIE randomcha.net/2021/10/15/3-t… 2 days ago
- I want to run into Terence Davies someday! twitter.com/sopharsogood/s… 3 days ago
- RT @LisaBeesa: Chicago, you do not get to say there are no movies to see. Between now and the end of the year, you can catch: 🎬 @chifilmfe… 3 days ago
- RT @musicboxtheatre: You know things are about to get really bad when Veronica Cartwright starts freaking out https://t.co/QkFXWn3Nod 6 days ago
- If you haven't watched DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE on @criterionchannl why not? 6 days ago
- RT @Rythemovieguy: For your Monday earbuds. https://t.co/NidypIsCPU 6 days ago
- 3 things about Steve James’ and Alex Kotlowitz’s THE INTERRUPTERS randomcha.net/2021/10/09/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Disney
A Wrinkle in Time  1. Glitter lips. 2. “It’s just a physics thing. The classic slingshot maneuver.” 3. It’s not food, it’s sand.
Sleeping Beauty  1. Many, many gargoyles. 2. “Father, you’re living in the past. This is the 14th Century!” 3. Boulders into bubbles. 3 other things.
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad  1. A flock of paper airplanes. 2. He sticks his nose inside a book on which nothing is printed. 3. Scary tree with firefly eyes.
Fun and Fancy Free  1. Yawning trees. 2. A sliver of bean between two tissue-thin slices of bread. 3. He helps himself to the Brown Derby.
Escape to With Mountain  1. There’s something touching about the fact that despite being hotly pursued by an evil millionaire and his minions, Mr. O’Day takes the time on multiple occasions to make sure the children get a hot … Continue reading
Make Mine Music  1. Green drip becomes a weeping willow. 2. Fingers turn into dancing ladies. 3. Orchestra in raincoats.
Quick-cutting used to be a tool used by clever low budget filmmakers to help disguise the absence of expensive production design and special effects. And it worked. But now, paradoxically, it’s used even more often by big budget filmmakers; and … Continue reading
John Carter  1. Cracking the ice to water the horses. 2. Several instances: pointlessly cutting from a medium shot to a wide angle shot, briefly, and then back to a medium shot. 3. He emerges from the body cavity … Continue reading
The Three Caballeros  1. “When they’re beak-to-beak, they can’t get cheek-to-cheek.” 2. Magenta Baia. 3. Calliope cacti.
Saludos Amigos  1. Frolicking cows on the map of Argentina. 2. Perpetual motion below the equator. 3. Flamingo samba.