Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s THE UNKNOWN KNOWN randomcha.net/2021/07/26/3-t… 14 hours ago
- RT @danielknoxmusic: 📽⬅️ don’t forget to come early for the special pre-show I’ve put together. @musicboxtheatre 👍🏼 ▵▵☕️🦉🔥🌲🍩🥧 https://t.c… 17 hours ago
- Holy smokes! cc @whitecitycinema twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchv… 17 hours ago
- 3 things about Claudia Weill’s GIRLFRIENDS randomcha.net/2021/07/25/3-t… 1 day ago
- If you like to spend your Saturday evening shouting things at your television then I highly recommend THE UNKNOWN KNOWN by @errolmorris. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Robert Wise’s ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW randomcha.net/2021/07/24/3-t… 2 days ago
- Colorado + Michigan randomcha.net/2021/07/23/col… 3 days ago
- Personal trivia: I was a postproduction intern on NORMAL LIFE ... for about 3 weeks. I caught scarlet fever (!) and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Where you be at 7:00pm on Tuesday, August 10? If you're in Colorado, there's only one correct answer:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Post’s ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/07/19/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Halloween
Get Out  1. Pervasive Microsoft product placement. 2. They had to seal off the basement. Black mould. 3. She has a snack: a small portion of Froot Loops and a glass of milk. 3 other things.
Hour of the Wolf  1. She insists on showing him her accounting. 2. The man walks along the floor, walks along the wall, walks along the ceiling. 3. His hand methodically gliding down her body.
She Dies Tomorrow  1. A rather faster tempo for the Lacrimosa than I’m used to hearing. 2. They agree not to wake her up. 3. Bloody rivers.
The Wolf of Snow Hollow  1. “Anger management.” 2. Falling asleep at the library. 3. Shattered oven door.
Dead of Night  1. Savagely tearing apart the mirror on the wall. 2. “What shall we do tonight? Dress up, spend lots of money?” 3. Smashed face on the floor.
The Golem  1. Ecstatic figures on a platform flanked by glowing candelabra. 2. An epic manifestation displayed for the amusement of the royal company. They all laugh. 3. Aryan children sitting on top of the deactivated Golem.
The Haunting  1. No right angles. 2. The door bends. 3. Camera ascending the spiral staircase.
The Crazies  1. She pulls back the sheet. “Mommy?” 2. Rectangle of ultraviolet lights illuminating the ground. 3. She calmly resumes her knitting.
The Mummy  1. Glowing pinspot lights on the eyes. 2. Trailing bandages, unhinged laughter. 3. Female deity Isis to the rescue.
The Velvet Vampire  1. She’s still waiting for that drink. 2. “She’s a desert freak. I’m a Susie freak!” 3. Helpful mob armed with crucifixes.