Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Friday night with Tavernier. 2 hours ago
- Sweet burn. Watch it. twitter.com/atrupar/status… 3 hours ago
- The most heart-stopping line break you'll see today (from @Suntimes home page). https://t.co/auxKuIdqrJ 8 hours ago
- RT @jimsciutto: Dems seem to have outplayed GOP on the Covid delay. After the all-night reading, @ChrisVanHollen simply got up, proposed sh… 8 hours ago
- ROY’S WORLD wins Best Illinois Feature! randomcha.net/2021/03/04/roy… 1 day ago
- Another absurdly cool album from Numero Group. If only they released original music! Hard to think of a better home… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Leadership. As in, this is what it looks like. twitter.com/POTUS/status/1… 3 days ago
- 5 years ago I started making this weird thing that I still can't properly describe and now ... !!! https://t.co/AvdOH2La29 3 days ago
- This. THIS THIS THIS. It includes my mother, my brother, and plenty of other people who ought to know better but in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Jack Arnold’s THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN randomcha.net/2021/03/01/3-t… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Halloween
The Wolf of Snow Hollow  1. “Anger management.” 2. Falling asleep at the library. 3. Shattered oven door.
Dead of Night  1. Savagely tearing apart the mirror on the wall. 2. “What shall we do tonight? Dress up, spend lots of money?” 3. Smashed face on the floor.
The Golem  1. Ecstatic figures on a platform flanked by glowing candelabra. 2. An epic manifestation displayed for the amusement of the royal company. They all laugh. 3. Aryan children sitting on top of the deactivated Golem.
The Haunting  1. No right angles. 2. The door bends. 3. Camera ascending the spiral staircase.
The Crazies  1. She pulls back the sheet. “Mommy?” 2. Rectangle of ultraviolet lights illuminating the ground. 3. She calmly resumes her knitting.
The Mummy  1. Glowing pinspot lights on the eyes. 2. Trailing bandages, unhinged laughter. 3. Female deity Isis to the rescue.
The Velvet Vampire  1. She’s still waiting for that drink. 2. “She’s a desert freak. I’m a Susie freak!” 3. Helpful mob armed with crucifixes.
Let’s Scare Jessica to Death  1. Getting back to the land includes spraying your apple orchard with poisonous pesticide. 2. Evil flowers lamp. 3. Rowing, motionless.
Tarantula  1. “The bones just stripped clean like peeling a banana!” 2. Pools of goo. 3. Leo G. Carroll’s monstrous brow.
House on Haunted Hill  1. “Don’t you see a little touch of greed around the mouth and eyes?” 2. Blood on the ceiling. 3. Marionette contraption.