Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Legend. twitter.com/LoganKenny1/st… 12 hours ago
- RT @RomGothSam: My class on Paradise Lost and Frankenstein has got me thinking about the big questions in life, namely: Who is the sexiest… 15 hours ago
- Just contacted Tim Samuelson about my film and, being honest here, I'm a tiny bit nervous. His endorsement would me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Know what this means? You can get the ROY'S WORLD book for only $12.48 *and* you can stick it Amazon simultaneously! htt… 1 day ago
- Today for #nanowrimo2020 I got up at 5:45 and wrote a steamy shower scene. Happy Monday! 1 day ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s THE BEST MAN randomcha.net/2020/11/22/3-t… 2 days ago
- Let's make sure the frites keep flowing! twitter.com/RogersParkMan/… 2 days ago
- Whatever happened to the bucket hat... twitter.com/CasparSalmon/s… 2 days ago
- RT @JeppsonCarl: BREAKING NEWS: Malört Nog now available Been spending a lot of fucking time innovating in the kitchen. Finally ready fo… 3 days ago
- Now more than ever, W. C. Fields: criterionchannel.com/search?q=w.+c.… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Halloween
The Haunting  1. No right angles. 2. The door bends. 3. Camera ascending the spiral staircase.
The Crazies  1. She pulls back the sheet. “Mommy?” 2. Rectangle of ultraviolet lights illuminating the ground. 3. She calmly resumes her knitting.
The Mummy  1. Glowing pinspot lights on the eyes. 2. Trailing bandages, unhinged laughter. 3. Female deity Isis to the rescue.
The Velvet Vampire  1. She’s still waiting for that drink. 2. “She’s a desert freak. I’m a Susie freak!” 3. Helpful mob armed with crucifixes.
Let’s Scare Jessica to Death  1. Getting back to the land includes spraying your apple orchard with poisonous pesticide. 2. Evil flowers lamp. 3. Rowing, motionless.
Tarantula  1. “The bones just stripped clean like peeling a banana!” 2. Pools of goo. 3. Leo G. Carroll’s monstrous brow.
House on Haunted Hill  1. “Don’t you see a little touch of greed around the mouth and eyes?” 2. Blood on the ceiling. 3. Marionette contraption.
Death Line  1. Fixation on teabags. 2. Handy oil dispenser. 3. Biting off a rat’s head. A few bravura sequences (opening title, lengthy tracking shot of the hidden lair) but this mostly plods along.
Daughters of Darkness  1. “She’s leaving tomorrow.” “By that time, many things can happen.” 2. Nails painted blood red. 3. Shiny black raincoat as cape, shroud.
Kingdom of the Spiders  1. Nervous horses. 2. Are they swingers? 3. Coffee time.