Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Leo McCarey’s MY SON JOHN randomcha.net/2021/05/15/3-t… 10 hours ago
- RT @FilmLinc: Happy Birthday, David Byrne! https://t.co/z0fviWu7WS 1 day ago
- RT @Scott_Heim: Four things I worship in early disco tracks: 1. frenetic congos 2. orgasmic background vocals 3. VIOLINS, preferably OVERDR… 3 days ago
- A true Chicago legend. twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Roy Andersson’s ABOUT ENDLESSNESS randomcha.net/2021/05/12/3-t… 3 days ago
- Ah, internet outage at home this morning means ... no work? 4 days ago
- 3 things about Quentin Tarantino’s PULP FICTION randomcha.net/2021/05/10/3-t… 5 days ago
- RT @kphipps3000: This creates a tremendous opening to bring back the Blockbuster Entertainment Awards. 5 days ago
- The equal of Dylan's "Nashville Skyline," which was being recorded at the same time at the same studio!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- 50% heartwarming/50% eerie. twitter.com/therealraywise… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Halloween
Hour of the Wolf  1. She insists on showing him her accounting. 2. The man walks along the floor, walks along the wall, walks along the ceiling. 3. His hand methodically gliding down her body.
She Dies Tomorrow  1. A rather faster tempo for the Lacrimosa than I’m used to hearing. 2. They agree not to wake her up. 3. Bloody rivers.
The Wolf of Snow Hollow  1. “Anger management.” 2. Falling asleep at the library. 3. Shattered oven door.
Dead of Night  1. Savagely tearing apart the mirror on the wall. 2. “What shall we do tonight? Dress up, spend lots of money?” 3. Smashed face on the floor.
The Golem  1. Ecstatic figures on a platform flanked by glowing candelabra. 2. An epic manifestation displayed for the amusement of the royal company. They all laugh. 3. Aryan children sitting on top of the deactivated Golem.
The Haunting  1. No right angles. 2. The door bends. 3. Camera ascending the spiral staircase.
The Crazies  1. She pulls back the sheet. “Mommy?” 2. Rectangle of ultraviolet lights illuminating the ground. 3. She calmly resumes her knitting.
The Mummy  1. Glowing pinspot lights on the eyes. 2. Trailing bandages, unhinged laughter. 3. Female deity Isis to the rescue.
The Velvet Vampire  1. She’s still waiting for that drink. 2. “She’s a desert freak. I’m a Susie freak!” 3. Helpful mob armed with crucifixes.
Let’s Scare Jessica to Death  1. Getting back to the land includes spraying your apple orchard with poisonous pesticide. 2. Evil flowers lamp. 3. Rowing, motionless.