Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @DanielDKraus: Hey! I wrote another episode of my beloved CREEPSHOW! Tune into @Shudder on Thursday to see “The Things in Oakwood’s Past… 16 hours ago
- Cc @FoodieAnthony twitter.com/baddestmamajam… 17 hours ago
- Note to my fellow filmmakers: Don Siegel's INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS, one of the greatest films ever made, is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Cary Joji Fukunaga’s NO TIME TO DIE randomcha.net/2021/10/15/3-t… 2 days ago
- I want to run into Terence Davies someday! twitter.com/sopharsogood/s… 3 days ago
- RT @LisaBeesa: Chicago, you do not get to say there are no movies to see. Between now and the end of the year, you can catch: 🎬 @chifilmfe… 3 days ago
- RT @musicboxtheatre: You know things are about to get really bad when Veronica Cartwright starts freaking out https://t.co/QkFXWn3Nod 6 days ago
- If you haven't watched DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE on @criterionchannl why not? 6 days ago
- RT @Rythemovieguy: For your Monday earbuds. https://t.co/NidypIsCPU 6 days ago
- 3 things about Steve James’ and Alex Kotlowitz’s THE INTERRUPTERS randomcha.net/2021/10/09/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Halloween
The Black Cat  1. A selection of knives laid out neatly across his desk. 2. Supernatural baloney. 3. Vitrines of dead women.
Get Out  1. Pervasive Microsoft product placement. 2. They had to seal off the basement. Black mould. 3. She has a snack: a small portion of Froot Loops and a glass of milk. 3 other things.
Hour of the Wolf  1. She insists on showing him her accounting. 2. The man walks along the floor, walks along the wall, walks along the ceiling. 3. His hand methodically gliding down her body.
She Dies Tomorrow  1. A rather faster tempo for the Lacrimosa than I’m used to hearing. 2. They agree not to wake her up. 3. Bloody rivers.
The Wolf of Snow Hollow  1. “Anger management.” 2. Falling asleep at the library. 3. Shattered oven door.
Dead of Night  1. Savagely tearing apart the mirror on the wall. 2. “What shall we do tonight? Dress up, spend lots of money?” 3. Smashed face on the floor.
The Golem  1. Ecstatic figures on a platform flanked by glowing candelabra. 2. An epic manifestation displayed for the amusement of the royal company. They all laugh. 3. Aryan children sitting on top of the deactivated Golem.
The Haunting  1. No right angles. 2. The door bends. 3. Camera ascending the spiral staircase.
The Crazies  1. She pulls back the sheet. “Mommy?” 2. Rectangle of ultraviolet lights illuminating the ground. 3. She calmly resumes her knitting.
The Mummy  1. Glowing pinspot lights on the eyes. 2. Trailing bandages, unhinged laughter. 3. Female deity Isis to the rescue.