Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about John Huston’s THE MISFITS randomcha.net/2022/07/05/3-t… 15 hours ago
- I sure wish I could be there! Could you go in my stead and let me know what you think? twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Kiyoshi Kurosawa’s PULSE randomcha.net/2022/07/04/3-t… 1 day ago
- Happy Independence Day! twitter.com/backwards_rive… 1 day ago
- 3 things about David Cronenberg’s CRIMES OF THE FUTURE randomcha.net/2022/07/03/3-t… 2 days ago
- Possibly my favorite moment in the new Cronenberg? "Careful. Don't spill." 2 days ago
- I can never unsee this picture. twitter.com/Trendane/statu… 2 days ago
- Celebrating the long summer weekend by finally watching CRIMES OF THE FUTURE at @musicboxtheatre. Need some feel good entertainment. 3 days ago
- Time to finally watch PULSE. 4 days ago
- 3 things about Leo Hurwitz’s STRANGE VICTORY randomcha.net/2022/06/30/3-t… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Halloween
Pulse  1. She instructs him on how to bookmark a webpage and how to “print screen.” 2. Glitch loop: man crossing a threshold. 3. Following the rollaway gas cap.
Inland Empire  1. Blue bedroom, red bedroom. 2. “She’s still here.” 3. Blonde star wig. 3 other things.
Murders in the Zoo  1. Bloody stitches. 2. Everything from soup to nuts. 3. Boa constrictor. It’s astonishing how much Kathleen Burke resembles Marion Cotillard in this movie.
Three Cases of Murder  1. Moving into the painting. Closer to the house. The door swings open. 2. Without asking, he plucks a carnation from the bouquet for his buttonhole. 3. “Brilliant, but insufferable.”
The Shape of Water  1. He wants to add an extra S to GRAS. 2. “I think it’s some of my best work.” 3. Fingers bouncing across the carpet. 3 other things.
The Conjuring  1. On the piano, the same three notes. 2. The intake interview is conducted on November 1, All Hallows’ Day. 3. “She’s already gone. And now you’re all going to die.” The look on her face.
Séance on a Wet Afternoon  1. The group gradually disbands, each member leaving the house without speaking to one another. 2. A crock labelled RAISINS in the kitchen. 3. “Did I do it well?” Echoes of how Sunset Blvd. … Continue reading
The Amusement Park  1. “There’s nothing out there.” 2. Kind words while pickpocketing. 3. Chicken in the foreground.
The Amityville Horror  1. What’s with the blueprint he retrieves from the Town Hall? 2. The house sits atop a massive oil deposit? 3. Why doesn’t he simply use his library card?
The Raven  1. Poe interpretive dance. 2. “You are saying something profound.” 3. The whole bedroom is an elevator.