Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s THE UNKNOWN KNOWN randomcha.net/2021/07/26/3-t… 14 hours ago
- RT @danielknoxmusic: 📽⬅️ don’t forget to come early for the special pre-show I’ve put together. @musicboxtheatre 👍🏼 ▵▵☕️🦉🔥🌲🍩🥧 https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- Holy smokes! cc @whitecitycinema twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchv… 17 hours ago
- 3 things about Claudia Weill’s GIRLFRIENDS randomcha.net/2021/07/25/3-t… 1 day ago
- If you like to spend your Saturday evening shouting things at your television then I highly recommend THE UNKNOWN KNOWN by @errolmorris. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Robert Wise’s ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW randomcha.net/2021/07/24/3-t… 2 days ago
- Colorado + Michigan randomcha.net/2021/07/23/col… 3 days ago
- Personal trivia: I was a postproduction intern on NORMAL LIFE ... for about 3 weeks. I caught scarlet fever (!) and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Where you be at 7:00pm on Tuesday, August 10? If you're in Colorado, there's only one correct answer:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Post’s ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/07/19/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Paris
Breathless  1. Making out during a Western. 2. “Sleeping’s so sad. You say ‘sleeping together’ but you never do.” 3. He berates him for wearing silk socks with a tweed suit.
Un Flic  1. A seemingly deserted block of highrise apartment buildings with a bank on the corner. Wind, rain, seaspray. 2. Jawdroppingly unconvincing miniatures: a toy train pursued by a toy helicopter. 3. Delon and Deneuve are two of … Continue reading
Diva  1. Glimpse of a Harry Nilsson album at the record store. 2. Smearing blood on strangers at the video arcade. 3. How’d he get into the theater? Or the control booth? It’s also hard to believe that his … Continue reading
Henry & June  1. Richard E. Grant pulling off an American accent. 2. The feeling of looking around a room and being turned on by everyone you see. 3. The audience shouting at the screen during Un Chien Andalou. … Continue reading
Cleo from 5 to 7  1. The kitten plays with her robe. 2. Bombarded with all the lives going on around her at the cafe. 3. Are they about to kiss?
Holy Motors  1. Gravestones as social media prompts. 2. When there’s no more beholder. 3. Brakelight dialogue. 3 other things.
Nocturama  1. It opens like The Taking of Pelham One Two Three. 2. Mannequins of themselves. 3. The police never say a word and are not interested in making arrests.
How to Steal a Million  1. She tells him the bad news. He drags the bar cart with him over to his chair. 2. “Well, for one thing, it gives Givenchy a night off.” 3. Sweat pours onto his … Continue reading
Funny Face  1. She brandishes the taxi receipt to no effect. 2.”He’s not interested in your intelligence any more than I am!” 3. They dance on the raft as it gently floats away.
Playtime  1. Nasal spray. 2. Green neon. 3. A sponge becomes a block of cheese.