Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Simply unmissable. twitter.com/phillipstribun… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Todd Phillips’s JOKER randomcha.net/2020/10/28/3-t… 2 days ago
- Wallace Shawn, as usual, cuts to the heart of things: nybooks.com/daily/2020/10/… 2 days ago
- Possible coping strategy: getting massively baked and watching lots of Ernie Kovacs on @Tubi. 3 days ago
- RT @RealLyndaCarter: This week, I’m spinning into my best superhero gear! Walk, run, or spin on down to the polls and vote early for @JoeBi… 3 days ago
- After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Do it, Texas! cc @wileywiggins twitter.com/DanielDKraus/s… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Luchina Fisher’s MAMA GLORIA randomcha.net/2020/10/27/3-t… 3 days ago
- Help support @CHIRPRadio! go.rallyup.com/e0f1e0 3 days ago
- RT @samesmail: People in Wisconsin. Trump’s criminal Supreme Court has fucked you over. Read this to make sure your vote gets counted. http… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Paris
Un Flic  1. A seemingly deserted block of highrise apartment buildings with a bank on the corner. Wind, rain, seaspray. 2. Jawdroppingly unconvincing miniatures: a toy train pursued by a toy helicopter. 3. Delon and Deneuve are two of … Continue reading
Diva  1. Glimpse of a Harry Nilsson album at the record store. 2. Smearing blood on strangers at the video arcade. 3. How’d he get into the theater? Or the control booth? It’s also hard to believe that his … Continue reading
Henry & June  1. Richard E. Grant pulling off an American accent. 2. The feeling of looking around a room and being turned on by everyone you see. 3. The audience shouting at the screen during Un Chien Andalou. … Continue reading
Cleo from 5 to 7  1. The kitten plays with her robe. 2. Bombarded with all the lives going on around her at the cafe. 3. Are they about to kiss?
Holy Motors  1. Gravestones as social media prompts. 2. When there’s no more beholder. 3. Brakelight dialogue. 3 other things.
Nocturama  1. It opens like The Taking of Pelham One Two Three. 2. Mannequins of themselves. 3. The police never say a word and are not interested in making arrests.
How to Steal a Million  1. She tells him the bad news. He drags the bar cart with him over to his chair. 2. “Well, for one thing, it gives Givenchy a night off.” 3. Sweat pours onto his … Continue reading
Funny Face  1. She brandishes the taxi receipt to no effect. 2.”He’s not interested in your intelligence any more than I am!” 3. They dance on the raft as it gently floats away.
Playtime  1. Nasal spray. 2. Green neon. 3. A sponge becomes a block of cheese.
Holy Motors  1. Her punishment is to be herself. 2. The rooftop has become an overgrown garden. La Samaritaine sign as seen from behind. 3. She finally lets down her hair and puts on the green mask.