Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Lew Landers’ THE RAVEN randomcha.net/2021/10/23/3-t… 17 hours ago
- A literal manifestation of hell. twitter.com/OfficialALW/st… 18 hours ago
- BREAKING: Bunuel's THE EXTERMINATING ANGEL still rocks. The scene blocking alone is astonishing. And it's so uncomf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Chicago Premiere! November 13 at the Music Box Theatre. randomcha.net/2021/10/21/our… 2 days ago
- Can't believe I finally get to share our beautiful film with the good people of Chicago. And Mr. Barry Gifford will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Erle C. Kenton’s ISLAND OF LOST SOULS randomcha.net/2021/10/20/3-t… 3 days ago
- WANT TO LIVE HERE. productiondesignerscollective.org/single-post/20… twitter.com/juliacmarchese… https://t.co/xipwr9k7fT 3 days ago
- Tomorrow I will make an announcement that is literally NINETEEN MONTHS in the making. Stay tuned. 3 days ago
- ISLAND OF LOST SOULS is pretty dammed grisly, even by today's standards. 4 days ago
- 3 things about Hirokazu Kore-eda’s AFTER LIFE randomcha.net/2021/10/19/3-t… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Hitchcock
Topaz  1. Private conversation in a walk-in cooler. 2. An important document lies beneath a half-eaten hamburger. 3. Two boarding ramps; one plane is heading to Washington, the other to Moscow.
Torn Curtain  1. Most asinine line of dialog: “But that’s behind the Iron Curtain!” 2. “To celebrate I will pay for the liquid.” 3. Under the blankets again. This movie reminds of David Lynch’s Dune: no matter how many … Continue reading
Marnie  1. “Don’t crowd me, lady. I’m fighting a powerful impulse to beat the hell out of you.” 2. She retreats somewhere deep inside herself and offers no resistance. 3. Rolled up newspaper as telescope. 3 other things.
The Birds  1. “Which is why the mail never gets delivered in this town.” 2. A fly on the leg of Annie’s corpse. 3. Chipped fingernail polish. 3 other things.
Psycho  1. Dusty hotel binds. 2. Towel under the mop in the bucket. 3. “It isn’t gelling.” 3 other things.
North by Northwest  1. “I like your flavor.” 2. Laura’s Mercedes. 3. Can opener. 3 other things.
Vertigo  1. “It’s new and clean and waiting.” 2. “See? There’s an answer for everything.” 3. “I don’t think Mozart’s going to help at all.” A poem about Vertigo.
The Man Who Knew Too Much  1. Closeup of Jimmy Stewart, his bloodshot blue eyes. 2. The shop assistants hastily move the animals out of harm’s way. 3. The dignitaries bristle at her shrill voice. 3 other things.
The Trouble with Harry  1. “She’s a well-preserved woman … and preserves have to be opened someday.” 2. Autonomous closet door. 3. She hates cider.
Rear Window  1. “Of course, they can do the same thing to me. Watch me like a bug under a glass if they want to.” 2. Engle Hand Laundry. 3. A Montrachet wine. 3 other things.