Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about John Huston’s THE MISFITS randomcha.net/2022/07/05/3-t… 14 hours ago
- I sure wish I could be there! Could you go in my stead and let me know what you think? twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Kiyoshi Kurosawa’s PULSE randomcha.net/2022/07/04/3-t… 1 day ago
- Happy Independence Day! twitter.com/backwards_rive… 1 day ago
- 3 things about David Cronenberg’s CRIMES OF THE FUTURE randomcha.net/2022/07/03/3-t… 2 days ago
- Possibly my favorite moment in the new Cronenberg? "Careful. Don't spill." 2 days ago
- I can never unsee this picture. twitter.com/Trendane/statu… 2 days ago
- Celebrating the long summer weekend by finally watching CRIMES OF THE FUTURE at @musicboxtheatre. Need some feel good entertainment. 3 days ago
- Time to finally watch PULSE. 4 days ago
- 3 things about Leo Hurwitz’s STRANGE VICTORY randomcha.net/2022/06/30/3-t… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Robert Altman
McCabe & Mrs. Miller  1. Cat on the gaming table. 2. “Then you weren’t very far apart, were you?” 3. Four fried eggs, some of that stew, and hot tea. 3 other things.
The Long Goodbye  1. J.C. Penney tie. 2. “Those ladies were a big help. Crazy ladies.” 3. Arnold’s mustard yellow briefs. 3 other things.
3 Women  1. “She’ll show you just how easy it really is.” 2. “We don’t like the twins.” 3. “Ever since you moved in here you’ve been causing me grief. Nobody wants to hang around you. You don’t drink, … Continue reading
The Gingerbread Man  1. Cat in the bed.2. Taped up windows everywhere in preparation for landfall.3. From her purse, she removes the ashtray she swiped at his party and uses it in his car.
Secret Honor  1. He extracts a cassette from the inner pocket of his smoking jacket.2. Dual meanings of the word “pardon.”3. Black Irish.
Fool for Love  1. Unsuccessful attempt to repair the bed.2. The gunshot triggers the jukebox to start playing.3. He opens the door to the smoldering trailer and steps inside. Shortly thereafter it fully bursts into flames.
Cookie’s Fortune  1. He gets his out police codebook. 2. “Want a drink?” “Never before Tom Brokaw.” 3. Salome’s dance with a toilet paper roll. Hadn’t seen this since it was first released. What a delight. Just enough plot … Continue reading
The Player  1. “That pipsqueak?” 2. “Rumors are always true, you know that.” 3. “Who is this person?” 3 other things.
Jazz ’34: Remembrances of Kansas City Swing  1. Water pitcher as mute. 2. He takes off his jacket, carefully buttons his vest, proceeds to blow. 3. BBQ wagon on the street.