Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Ah, internet outage at home this morning means ... no work? 1 day ago
- 3 things about Quentin Tarantino’s PULP FICTION randomcha.net/2021/05/10/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @kphipps3000: This creates a tremendous opening to bring back the Blockbuster Entertainment Awards. 1 day ago
- The equal of Dylan's "Nashville Skyline," which was being recorded at the same time at the same studio!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 50% heartwarming/50% eerie. twitter.com/therealraywise… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Bill Forsyth’s LOCAL HERO randomcha.net/2021/05/09/3-t… 3 days ago
- RT @tanzinavega: Happy Mother’s Day to the solo moms out there trying to be everything and do everything for their kids. Hats off to you.… 3 days ago
- RT @chancetherapper: ITS HAPPENING 🎥🍿🏠👟 SUMMER 21 @AMCTheatres #AMC https://t.co/gGgMk664WA 3 days ago
- My mom just told me that she's been buying cryptocurrency. It's over, folks. 4 days ago
- This really is a fantastic record. Dr. Lonnie Smith – Breathe blackgrooves.org/dr-lonnie-smit… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: comic book movies
Wonder Woman 1984  1. Fanny pack. 2. “Mind your business.” 3. Unwanted cows.
Joker  1. Climbing inside the refrigerator. 2. Oversized white briefs. 3. So now we know: Bruce Wayne’s parents were murdered after a screening of Zorro, the Gay Blade. A film so bereft of originality, insight, and surprise it almost … Continue reading
Batman Returns  1. What is Jan Hooks doing in this movie? I don’t know, but for about 45 seconds while she’s onscreen everything comes alive. 2. In neon, HELL HERE. 3. Penguin pallbearers. Blech.
Logan  1. He admonishes the nurses not to view them as children. 2. Going to the bathroom. 3. A grass shroud.
Wonder Woman  1. “I’m both frightened and aroused.” 2. A brief vision of earth without humans. 3. In the last crowd scene, there’s something that bothers me about Etta and Diana appearing in public without wearing a hat. Victory … Continue reading
Ghost World  1. The action waterfall picture above the record player in her bedroom. 2. “I kind of like him. He’s the exact opposite of everything I hate.” 3. Seymour’s unsuccessful attempt to topple the shelf.
Wonder Woman  1. “What is that?” Long pause. “It’s a watch.” 2. She takes on the challenge of a revolving door. 3. He looks up and notices the point of her sword sticking through the roof. Wow. Splendid. They … Continue reading
Hellboy II: The Golden Army  1. Night Gallery on TV. 2. “I’m not a baby, I’m a tumor.” 3. Wings of eyes.
Hellboy  1. Dents in the roof of the vegetable truck. 2. A wooden match. 3. Clouds with lightning and tentacles.
Green Lantern  1. For no logical reason: gift-wrapping while driving. 2. He looks like a cross between the Elephant Man and “Weird Al” Yankovic in the “Fat” video. 3. Roughly five minutes of training was all he needed.