Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Legend. twitter.com/LoganKenny1/st… 11 hours ago
- RT @RomGothSam: My class on Paradise Lost and Frankenstein has got me thinking about the big questions in life, namely: Who is the sexiest… 14 hours ago
- Just contacted Tim Samuelson about my film and, being honest here, I'm a tiny bit nervous. His endorsement would me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Know what this means? You can get the ROY'S WORLD book for only $12.48 *and* you can stick it Amazon simultaneously! htt… 1 day ago
- Today for #nanowrimo2020 I got up at 5:45 and wrote a steamy shower scene. Happy Monday! 1 day ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s THE BEST MAN randomcha.net/2020/11/22/3-t… 2 days ago
- Let's make sure the frites keep flowing! twitter.com/RogersParkMan/… 2 days ago
- Whatever happened to the bucket hat... twitter.com/CasparSalmon/s… 2 days ago
- RT @JeppsonCarl: BREAKING NEWS: Malört Nog now available Been spending a lot of fucking time innovating in the kitchen. Finally ready fo… 3 days ago
- Now more than ever, W. C. Fields: criterionchannel.com/search?q=w.+c.… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: comic book movies
Joker  1. Climbing inside the refrigerator. 2. Oversized white briefs. 3. So now we know: Bruce Wayne’s parents were murdered after a screening of Zorro, the Gay Blade. A film so bereft of originality, insight, and surprise it almost … Continue reading
Batman Returns  1. What is Jan Hooks doing in this movie? I don’t know, but for about 45 seconds while she’s onscreen everything comes alive. 2. In neon, HELL HERE. 3. Penguin pallbearers. Blech.
Logan  1. He admonishes the nurses not to view them as children. 2. Going to the bathroom. 3. A grass shroud.
Wonder Woman  1. “I’m both frightened and aroused.” 2. A brief vision of earth without humans. 3. In the last crowd scene, there’s something that bothers me about Etta and Diana appearing in public without wearing a hat. Victory … Continue reading
Ghost World  1. The action waterfall picture above the record player in her bedroom. 2. “I kind of like him. He’s the exact opposite of everything I hate.” 3. Seymour’s unsuccessful attempt to topple the shelf.
Wonder Woman  1. “What is that?” Long pause. “It’s a watch.” 2. She takes on the challenge of a revolving door. 3. He looks up and notices the point of her sword sticking through the roof. Wow. Splendid. They … Continue reading
Hellboy II: The Golden Army  1. Night Gallery on TV. 2. “I’m not a baby, I’m a tumor.” 3. Wings of eyes.
Hellboy  1. Dents in the roof of the vegetable truck. 2. A wooden match. 3. Clouds with lightning and tentacles.
Green Lantern  1. For no logical reason: gift-wrapping while driving. 2. He looks like a cross between the Elephant Man and “Weird Al” Yankovic in the “Fat” video. 3. Roughly five minutes of training was all he needed.
The Avengers  1. He picks up a fresh punching bag. 2. “I had 12% of a moment.” 3. The last five minutes of the movie is spent reassuring the audience that, yes, there will be a sequel.