Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @marclamonthill: RT if you pay more in taxes than President Trump. 1 hour ago
- A huge fraud, as we've always known. 2 hours ago
- 3 things about Ranald MacDougall’s THE WORLD, THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL randomcha.net/2020/09/27/3-t… 7 hours ago
- Be honest: how much of this music have your heard in contemporary documentaries? It needs to end! youtu.be/AIxY_Y9TGWI 8 hours ago
- 3 things about Ray Enright and Busby Berkeley’s DAMES randomcha.net/2020/09/26/3-t… 1 day ago
- Two nights ago I had a dream and in that dream I mixed up a cocktail, this exact recipe, and I tried it out last ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- THE WORLD, THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL is a film we ought to talk about more often. 1 day ago
- 3 things about Kogonada’s COLUMBUS randomcha.net/2020/09/24/3-t… 3 days ago
- RT @BurtonDiaries: 24 Sep 66 A little Monty Clift cult has started since his death. It would have been more useful when he was alive. He co… 3 days ago
- Isabel Wilkerson's new book CASTE lays it all out, crystal clear. Read it. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: 3 things
The World, The Flesh and the Devil  1. Model train winding through the apartment. 2. Arranging the dropcloth, he draws his arm across her throat. 3. Tied to the helm. 3 other things.
Dames  1. Canoodling in the moonlight on the Staten Island ferry. 2. Triple strength from Canada. 3. Moving through a tunnel of dames.
Columbus  1. Waitress interrupting their vulnerable moment. 2. His hat in the chair and then his hat missing from the chair. 3. Sad Culkin eyes.
Psycho  1. Dusty hotel binds. 2. Towel under the mop in the bucket. 3. “It isn’t gelling.” 3 other things.
I’m Thinking of Ending Things  1. He follows the animated pig down the hallways of the high school. 2. 70s waitress uniform; the washing machine is filled with the polo shirts of a maintenance uniform. 3. Gena Rowland analysis.
On Dangerous Ground  1. Peas, and the way they cook vegetables. 2. Jimmy Conlin as a pharmacist. 3. He finally takes the trouble to notice he was just a boy. 3 other things.
Truth or Consequences  1. Tiger bite on the lip. 2. She gets a kick out of making announcements. 3. Fruitless visit by the Building Inspector.
Tenet  1. He carefully attaches one of his cufflinks to a notch on his belt. 2. “Our mission is to fail to defuse the bomb.” 3. The bottom half of the building restores itself just before the top half … Continue reading
The Great Muppet Caper  1. A jar of Carlsford jelly. 2. The glass slipper business. 3. “It’s plot exposition, it has to go somewhere!” 3 other things.
Lawyer Man  1. Dipping breadsticks in wine. 2. “Say, what’s the matter with these clothes? Aren’t they all right?” “Sure. They’ve been all right since the armistice.” 3. Sterling Holloway in a tiny role.