Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 1st piece of exciting news for the week: On September 18 @RoysWorldFilm will screen at #SFDocFest! Followed by a li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 39 minutes ago
- 3 things about Michael Winterbottom’s THE TRIP TO GREECE randomcha.net/2020/08/02/3-t… 23 hours ago
- So fun. twitter.com/JFrankensteine… 23 hours ago
- So freaking excited!!! twitter.com/Karaszewski/st… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Andrea Arnold’s RED ROAD randomcha.net/2020/08/01/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @CitizenScreen: Happy #NationalGirlfriendsDay https://t.co/2fiqrpKPDa 2 days ago
- 3 things about Paul Thomas Anderson’s PHANTOM THREAD randomcha.net/2020/07/31/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @josesolismayen: If you are a BIPOC theatre critic anywhere in the US interested in joining the national organization I’m launching, DM… 2 days ago
- This will improve your mood: open.spotify.com/album/4Yicxe4W… 3 days ago
- I needed that. https://t.co/lNRDTRPRmS 3 days ago
Tag Archives: paul thomas anderson
Phantom Thread  1. When it comes to porridge, cream makes all the difference.2. Lace from the 1600s.3. “I’m not moaning. I don’t want to be ignored.”“No one does. But I don’t want to hear about it because it hurts … Continue reading
Punch-Drunk Love  1. Dusty footfalls. 2. The way Luiz Guzmán says, “Which guy in Toledo are you talking about?” 3. Twilight Mai Tais on the beach at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. 3 other things.
Magnolia  1. Stripy knitted bed jacket. 2. “Yes, and I’m listening. Avidly, fella.” 3. His utter lack of posture on the sofa. 3 other things.
Boogie Nights  1. After a long night at the club, he puts on a record by Chico Hamilton and pours himself a drink. 2. “I’m not a complicated man. I like cinema, in particular I like to see people … Continue reading
Hard Eight  1. “You should know before you ask a question like that.” 2. Reno lounge jazz combo covering “All Blues” by Miles Davis. 3. Gently tugging down the cuff of his overcoat.
Phantom Thread  1. “It’s my job to give you some. If I choose to.” 2. Asparagus with oil and salt. 3. Both women answer the doctor simultaneously. Again and again.
Inherent Vice  1. In his notebook he writes: Something Spanish. 2. Dr. Threeply lip syncs the movie. 3. A new American Express card. 3 other things.
Inherent Vice  1. “To drink, gentlemen? You’re going to want to get good and fucked up before you eat that meal.” 2. A bent finger. 3. An address on the police report: Gummo Marx Way.
A Perfect Couple  1. “I don’t think you two should be kissing while I’m suturing.” 2. A planter in the shape of a shoe. Brown suede. 3. He pops an olive into her mouth, and then waits. She spits … Continue reading
Boogie Nights  1. “What’s your look?” “Chocolate love.” 2. He cuts a slice of wedding cake for himself, only the slice is slightly too large for the plate. He trims it with his mouth. 3. “We’re about to make … Continue reading