Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Just contacted Tim Samuelson about my film and, being honest here, I'm a tiny bit nervous. His endorsement would me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Know what this means? You can get the ROY'S WORLD book for only $12.48 *and* you can stick it Amazon simultaneously! htt… 13 hours ago
- Today for #nanowrimo2020 I got up at 5:45 and wrote a steamy shower scene. Happy Monday! 16 hours ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s THE BEST MAN randomcha.net/2020/11/22/3-t… 1 day ago
- Let's make sure the frites keep flowing! twitter.com/RogersParkMan/… 1 day ago
- Whatever happened to the bucket hat... twitter.com/CasparSalmon/s… 1 day ago
- RT @JeppsonCarl: BREAKING NEWS: Malört Nog now available Been spending a lot of fucking time innovating in the kitchen. Finally ready fo… 2 days ago
- Now more than ever, W. C. Fields: criterionchannel.com/search?q=w.+c.… 2 days ago
- 35,044 / 50,000 WORDS #nanowrimo2020 nanowrimo.org/participants/r… 2 days ago
- HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING. twitter.com/katie_brennan/… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: film noir
The Prowler  1. A dull library of his voice. 2. In the bedroom of the newlyweds, the sounds of traffic all night long. 3. Primitive generator. 3 other things.
Phantom Lady  1. “You like jive? “You bet! I’m a hep kitten!” 2. The court proceedings are depicted using stenographer’s notes. 3. On a cabinet against the wall in his bedroom, a large white sculpture of two hands reaching … Continue reading
Gun Crazy  1. Russ Tamblyn, completely rain-drenched, lying in the street, looking up at the policeman. 2. Thick fog. Splashes. Voices. 3. Wearing a fur coat on a roller coaster. 3 other things.
5 Against the House  1. Cutting edge parking garage. 2. A $5 bet he’ll never collect. 3. Heavy petting while driving.
The Mob  1. John Marley as a union racketeer. 2. White wine and beer. 3. Bizarre ending in which our hero passionately kisses another man’s wife while the husband and his own girlfriend watch approvingly.
Nightfall  1. Sock stretchers. 2. Fleeing in a ball gown. 3. An imprint in the snow where the satchel used to be.
The Last Seduction  1. “Just go away.” “I haven’t finished charming you.” “You haven’t started.” 2. On top, in control, pounding the roof of the car. 3. Quickly wiping her fingerprints off the can of Mace.
City That Never Sleeps  1. “Come over here,” she says seductively. “I’ve been there,” he replies. 2. Long fter midnight. Mechanical Man performing in a storefront window to an empty street. 3. Beware the third rail.
The Hitch-Hiker  1. A bum eye that never closes. 2. He likes tomato soup. 3. The handcuffs cause him to panic.
Strange Impersonation  1. No more than 10cc’s. 2. Kindly plastic surgeon. 3. “But I couldn’t have murdered Nora Goodrich! I am Nora Goodrich!”