Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about John Huston’s THE MISFITS randomcha.net/2022/07/05/3-t… 15 hours ago
- I sure wish I could be there! Could you go in my stead and let me know what you think? twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Kiyoshi Kurosawa’s PULSE randomcha.net/2022/07/04/3-t… 1 day ago
- Happy Independence Day! twitter.com/backwards_rive… 1 day ago
- 3 things about David Cronenberg’s CRIMES OF THE FUTURE randomcha.net/2022/07/03/3-t… 2 days ago
- Possibly my favorite moment in the new Cronenberg? "Careful. Don't spill." 2 days ago
- I can never unsee this picture. twitter.com/Trendane/statu… 2 days ago
- Celebrating the long summer weekend by finally watching CRIMES OF THE FUTURE at @musicboxtheatre. Need some feel good entertainment. 3 days ago
- Time to finally watch PULSE. 4 days ago
- 3 things about Leo Hurwitz’s STRANGE VICTORY randomcha.net/2022/06/30/3-t… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: animation
Porco Rosso  1. Secret meeting in a movie theatre. 2. “I’d rather be a pig than a fascist.” 3. The graceful way in which we are shown that his curse has been lifted.
Flee  1. He watches silently as the two cops corner the girl in the police van, and a third cop closes the door. 2. To the customs agent he says a single word, “Refugee.” 3. At the entrance to … Continue reading
Peter Pan  1. Tinker Bell measures her hips. 2. Water-powered clock in the treehouse. 3. Regrettable (and forgettable) song “What Made the Red Man Red?”
Cinderella  1. Corn kernel stack. 2. A line of disdainful butlers. 3. Does the king have a shoe fetish?
Melody Time  1. After a kiss, a rapid thaw. 2. Spinning organ. 3. A bustle that bounces.
Paprika  1. A secret apartment littered with old toys. 2. Cocktail bar music. 3. He pulls his hand through her body, zipping away her face.
My Neighbor Totoro  1. Soft and furry bus benches. 2. A message scratched into the cornhusk. 3. Disquieting family tub scene.
Son of the White Mare  1. Spinning castles. 2. Robot/stonebaby 3-headed dragon, its deeply distorted voice. 3. Eye fractals. Flabbergasting.
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind  1. Spore hunting. 2. Beneath the petrified forest. 3. Cleavage glimpse.
Sita Sings the Blues  1. Squadron of flying eyeballs. 2. Heart flashes. 3. Subject line of his email: DUMPSVILLE.