Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- This is just so freaking sad. twitter.com/benkenigsberg/… 6 hours ago
- RT @meganeabbott: Today's sorely needed inspo: Anjelica Huston, showing us all how to take on a dreary late-pandemic Monday Photo: Annie… 7 hours ago
- Wonderful stuff. twitter.com/Chicago_Reader… 15 hours ago
- 3 things about Alain Resnais’ LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD randomcha.net/2021/04/11/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @PostCultRev: Fans bully major studio into releasing an extended 4-hour cut of “Last Year at Marienbad” that includes never-before-seen… 1 day ago
- Watched it again last night. https://t.co/Nt9xlwNS3b 1 day ago
- RT @MissMargoPrice: Moderna, J&J and Pfizer teaming up to save the summer https://t.co/14iF2siCH7 2 days ago
- 3 things about Michael Radford’s NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR randomcha.net/2021/04/10/3-t… 2 days ago
- https://t.co/HxGgQVIvj0 3 days ago
- I watched LOST HIGHWAY three times on opening weekend. Multiplex at Michigan/Ohio. twitter.com/jburd22/status… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: James Bond
Tales that Witness Madness  1. Claw scratches in the white paint on the bedroom door. 2. Kim Novak in a Hawaiian muumuu. 3. Jack Hawkins’ voice is obviously (and distractingly) dubbed by Charles Gray throughout his scenes with Donald … Continue reading
Spectre  1. Only Blofeld gets his own microphone. 2. A kite dancing in a hurricane. 3. M’s bulldog on his desk. 3 other things.
Skyfall  1. “Are you sure this is about M?” 2. Mouth movement to get his teeth back in place. 3. Literally blowing up his childhood home. 3 other things.
Quantum of Solace  1. Full-sized refrigerator behind the bar. 2. A surprise deal for 60% of the water supply. 3. Walking barefoot through the desert. 3 other things.
Casino Royale  1. Vesper is also an orphan. 2. “My friend, bring me one as well, keep the fruit.” That’s a mistake; the lemon peel is essential. 3. The shower scene is basically captured in a single take. 3 other … Continue reading
Die Another Day  1. A low point of the series: the opening credits sequence is an extended torture fantasy. 2. Before the dive, a quick wink. 3. “I think I broke her heart.” After a comprehensive rewatch of every … Continue reading
The World Is Not Enough  1. Tumbling down the roof of the Millennium Dome. 2. “I came prepared for a cold reception.” 3. Cutaway office. 3 other things.
Tomorrow Never Dies  1. “You always were a cunning linguist, James.” 2. The women with the enigmatic smile whose Hong Kong apartment their motorbike crashes through the roof of. 3. Carver gets carved. You’ve gotta have a soft spot … Continue reading
GoldenEye  1. Q’s lunch. 2. “No more foreplay.” 3. Clicky pen. 3 other things.
Licence to Kill  1. Parachuting into the wedding. 2. Bond and Q share a bedroom. 3. Felix seems to have completely gotten over the death of his wife. In the bottom five worst 007 films. 3 other things.