Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- RT @DavidWondrich: @wrdcsc Those who disbelieved it from the start most likely also didn’t believe that Laquan McDonald was shot down in co… 14 hours ago
- This lovely film is neigh well unstoppable! twitter.com/film_chicago/s… 18 hours ago
- DOCTOR ZHIVAGO. And it was still brilliant. twitter.com/chrismcquarrie… 21 hours ago
- 3 things about Jean-Luc Godard’s THE IMAGE BOOK randomcha.net/2019/02/17/3-t… 1 day ago
- Adorable. twitter.com/francois_ozon/… 1 day ago
- Whiplash from watching THE IMAGE BOOK and WONDERSTRUCK on the same day. 1 day ago
- 3 things about Alfred Hitchcock’s FRENZY randomcha.net/2019/02/16/3-t… 1 day ago
- I will always be in love with this soundtrack and this film. twitter.com/marshlands/sta… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Roger Corman’s HOUSE OF USHER randomcha.net/2019/02/15/3-t… 2 days ago
- Yes, I watched THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER on Valentine's Day. Your point? 3 days ago
Tag Archives: James Bond
GoldenEye  1. Q’s lunch. 2. “No more foreplay.” 3. Clicky pen. 3 other things.
Licence to Kill  1. Parachuting into the wedding. 2. Bond and Q share a bedroom. 3. Felix seems to have completely gotten over the death of his wife. In the bottom five worst 007 films. 3 other things.
The Living Daylights  1. Topless diversion. 2. “He got the boot.” 3. Bulletproof gun shield. 3 other things.
A View to a Kill  1. Beach Boys in Siberia. 2. Loaded with rock salt. 3. The touching way she cries, “Jenny!” 3 other things.
Never Say Never Again  1. High collar, ruffles, black cape. 2. “I slit your throat.” Smile. 3. Fail: Max von Sydow’s supplementary accent. (His voice is already magnificent so why’s he need another one?) 3 other things.
Octopussy  1. The look on Roger Moore’s face after she says, “That’s my little Octopussy!” 2. “Spend the money quickly, Mr. Bond.” 3. Antenna whip. 3 other things.
For Your Eyes Only  1. “I adore grateful men.” 2. He smuggles pistachios. 3. They plunge through the stained glass window. 3 other things.