Enter ROY’S WORLD
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @ChiFilmArchives: A very happy birthday to Tommy Chicago Palazzolo! Here's an excerpt from "The Filmmaker," a very serious film made abo… 12 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Ever wonder why we don't have a @Facebook page? This is one of many reasons. We hereby challenge other documentary filmm… 16 hours ago
- #DeleteFacebook & #vote. 17 hours ago
- Last night was terrifying and I refuse to give into fear. I won't be watching another debate because nothing is up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- 3 things about Zhang Yimou’s SHADOW randomcha.net/2020/09/30/3-t… 23 hours ago
- Got mine. Got yours? #VOTE https://t.co/mRWBW8U6YZ 1 day ago
- Y'all need to get in on this sweater thread. twitter.com/sheilakathleen… 1 day ago
- RT @Kyle_MacLachlan: Would you believe today is #NationalCoffeeDay? Let us all celebrate accordingly ☕🙌 https://t.co/AOluchhLbj 1 day ago
- 3 things about Rainer Werner Fassbinder’s LOVE IS COLDER THAN DEATH randomcha.net/2020/09/29/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @billmckibben: Working through Facebook, the Trump campaign in 2016 set out to deter 3.5 million Black Americans from voting. This is ug… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: superheroes
Batman Returns  1. What is Jan Hooks doing in this movie? I don’t know, but for about 45 seconds while she’s onscreen everything comes alive. 2. In neon, HELL HERE. 3. Penguin pallbearers. Blech.
Logan  1. He admonishes the nurses not to view them as children. 2. Going to the bathroom. 3. A grass shroud.
Black Panther  1. A hidden casino redolent of the one in Skyfall. 2. Only the driver’s seat and steering wheel intact. 3. Battle rhinos.
Justice League  1. “Millions of dollars of structural damage, nice to see you haven’t lost your touch.” 2. The Lasso of Truth is comedy gold. 3. Devoured by his own fear.
Wonder Woman  1. “I’m both frightened and aroused.” 2. A brief vision of earth without humans. 3. In the last crowd scene, there’s something that bothers me about Etta and Diana appearing in public without wearing a hat. Victory … Continue reading
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
Wonder Woman  1. “What is that?” Long pause. “It’s a watch.” 2. She takes on the challenge of a revolving door. 3. He looks up and notices the point of her sword sticking through the roof. Wow. Splendid. They … Continue reading
Hulk  1. A succession of conveniently stretchy pants. 2. “Bingo, your parking lot is ready.” 3. Hand becoming metal.
Superman  1. “He will need that advantage to survive.” 2. Pink. 3. Dirty pantsuit.
Man of Steel  1. Shirtless and flaming hot, literally. 2. In front a stained glass window in a church. Real subtle. 3. Headgrind across the side of a skyscraper.