Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @NoContextTrek: https://t.co/qNQfsDY46F 2 hours ago
- 3 things about Spike Lee’s DA 5 BLOODS randomcha.net/2021/01/20/3-t… 7 hours ago
- President Biden. Vice-president Harris. 12 hours ago
- RT @jules_su: MORE GAGA LESS MAGA 12 hours ago
- If only that was the last time we ever had to hear his voice. "Skyrocket downward." 15 hours ago
- RT @sheilakathleen: “I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know I’m not blonde.” – Dolly Pa… 1 day ago
- 3 episodes of GOLDEN GIRLS back to back is where I'm at right now. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Steve McQueen’s SMALL AXE: RED, WHITE AND BLUE randomcha.net/2021/01/18/3-t… 2 days ago
- In an alternate timeline, James Burke would be making a limited series about the pandemic. 3 days ago
- You know, he's got something here. (But since I always include a dash of orange bitters, does that make me decadent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: superheroes
Wonder Woman 1984  1. Fanny pack. 2. “Mind your business.” 3. Unwanted cows.
Joker  1. Climbing inside the refrigerator. 2. Oversized white briefs. 3. So now we know: Bruce Wayne’s parents were murdered after a screening of Zorro, the Gay Blade. A film so bereft of originality, insight, and surprise it almost … Continue reading
Batman Returns  1. What is Jan Hooks doing in this movie? I don’t know, but for about 45 seconds while she’s onscreen everything comes alive. 2. In neon, HELL HERE. 3. Penguin pallbearers. Blech.
Logan  1. He admonishes the nurses not to view them as children. 2. Going to the bathroom. 3. A grass shroud.
Black Panther  1. A hidden casino redolent of the one in Skyfall. 2. Only the driver’s seat and steering wheel intact. 3. Battle rhinos.
Justice League  1. “Millions of dollars of structural damage, nice to see you haven’t lost your touch.” 2. The Lasso of Truth is comedy gold. 3. Devoured by his own fear.
Wonder Woman  1. “I’m both frightened and aroused.” 2. A brief vision of earth without humans. 3. In the last crowd scene, there’s something that bothers me about Etta and Diana appearing in public without wearing a hat. Victory … Continue reading
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
Wonder Woman  1. “What is that?” Long pause. “It’s a watch.” 2. She takes on the challenge of a revolving door. 3. He looks up and notices the point of her sword sticking through the roof. Wow. Splendid. They … Continue reading
Hulk  1. A succession of conveniently stretchy pants. 2. “Bingo, your parking lot is ready.” 3. Hand becoming metal.