Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- "Oh Mary...even if you're both miserable...that's the only way you're going to be happy!" Love this show. https://t.co/U9cUxe5hVL 2 hours ago
- Overhead Old Fashioned. https://t.co/I6I8HcJ31U 22 hours ago
- 3 things about Chris Bolan’s A SECRET LOVE randomcha.net/2021/01/14/3-t… 1 day ago
- Can you believe this shit? twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 1 day ago
- RT @musicboxtheatre: https://t.co/cVrT03Rj0g 2 days ago
- RT @me_llamo_Edward: Insanity is devoting so much energy to support a man who lost the House, the Senate, and the Presidency who also happe… 2 days ago
- RT @Brian_Tallerico: I vastly underestimated how hard it would be to concentrate in January 2021. 3 days ago
- Seriously, what is the point of this documentary? twitter.com/ThePlaylist/st… 3 days ago
- Happy Birthday to Mary J. Blige, who waxed one of the most awesome Duke Ellington interpretations in recording hist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Steve McQueen’s SMALL AXE: LOVERS ROCK randomcha.net/2021/01/11/3-t… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: trash
The Velvet Vampire  1. She’s still waiting for that drink. 2. “She’s a desert freak. I’m a Susie freak!” 3. Helpful mob armed with crucifixes.
Joker  1. Climbing inside the refrigerator. 2. Oversized white briefs. 3. So now we know: Bruce Wayne’s parents were murdered after a screening of Zorro, the Gay Blade. A film so bereft of originality, insight, and surprise it almost … Continue reading
Bug  1. About five minutes after telling her he’ll wait for her outside, he gets in the truck and leaves. 2. Eureka moment triggered by opening a cold can of Schlitz. 3. Clunky homage to The Birds.
Lady in Cement  1. A queen in motorcycle glasses and tight pants, whose bodyguard/lover is a former Green Bay Packer. 2. He asks the drug dealer how he likes his meat. 3. “Daniel Boone” playing on a TV set … Continue reading
Tony Rome  1. Snoozing with a Yiddish newspaper draped over his face. 2. “You shouldn’t have gotten mixed up with a family like ours.” “This is not a family. Just a bunch of people living at the same address.” … Continue reading
You Don’t Nomi  1. Twin totems of chips and nails. 2. “I’m so excited! I’m so excited! I’m so–scared.” 3. Gina Gershon played it like a drag queen.
Showgirls  1. Porpoise orgasm. 2. “I have a pussy problem.” 3. Last chance for ice. Utter garbage that accurately conveys what it’s like to spend an extended period of time in Las Vegas.
The Arena  1. Priscium: “I won’t handle them at all!” 2. She holds a pottery shard to his throat. 3. Hidden female archers.
Foxy Brown  1. Hospital room sponge bath. 2. Miss Catherine’s enormous owl necklace. 3. “It looks like a pickle jar.”
Pecker  1. “My Liza Minnelli CDs are gone!” 2. Cindy Sherman offers the child a Valium. 3. Sex in the voting booth.