Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Michael Winterbottom’s THE TRIP TO GREECE randomcha.net/2020/08/02/3-t… 22 hours ago
- So fun. twitter.com/JFrankensteine… 22 hours ago
- So freaking excited!!! twitter.com/Karaszewski/st… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Andrea Arnold’s RED ROAD randomcha.net/2020/08/01/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @CitizenScreen: Happy #NationalGirlfriendsDay https://t.co/2fiqrpKPDa 2 days ago
- 3 things about Paul Thomas Anderson’s PHANTOM THREAD randomcha.net/2020/07/31/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @josesolismayen: If you are a BIPOC theatre critic anywhere in the US interested in joining the national organization I’m launching, DM… 2 days ago
- This will improve your mood: open.spotify.com/album/4Yicxe4W… 2 days ago
- I needed that. https://t.co/lNRDTRPRmS 3 days ago
- Racist as hell, right in the open. twitter.com/AmandaBecker/s… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: trash
Lady in Cement  1. A queen in motorcycle glasses and tight pants, whose bodyguard/lover is a former Green Bay Packer. 2. He asks the drug dealer how he likes his meat. 3. “Daniel Boone” playing on a TV set … Continue reading
Tony Rome  1. Snoozing with a Yiddish newspaper draped over his face. 2. “You shouldn’t have gotten mixed up with a family like ours.” “This is not a family. Just a bunch of people living at the same address.” … Continue reading
You Don’t Nomi  1. Twin totems of chips and nails. 2. “I’m so excited! I’m so excited! I’m so–scared.” 3. Gina Gershon played it like a drag queen.
Showgirls  1. Porpoise orgasm. 2. “I have a pussy problem.” 3. Last chance for ice. Utter garbage that accurately conveys what it’s like to spend an extended period of time in Las Vegas.
The Arena  1. Priscium: “I won’t handle them at all!” 2. She holds a pottery shard to his throat. 3. Hidden female archers.
Foxy Brown  1. Hospital room sponge bath. 2. Miss Catherine’s enormous owl necklace. 3. “It looks like a pickle jar.”
Pecker  1. “My Liza Minnelli CDs are gone!” 2. Cindy Sherman offers the child a Valium. 3. Sex in the voting booth.
RoboCop  1. Leeza Gibbons! Along with three Twin Peaks cast members. 2. Baby food jars. 3. Video real estate agent.
Serial Mom  1. Voice cameo as Ted Bundy (!) 2. “Come on, lick Mommy’s feet. Get them all wet!” 3. Mr. Pickles.
Cry-Baby  1. Hysterectomy pants. 2. French kissing. 3. She guzzles her jar of tears.