Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- If only Frank Perry's "Last Summer" was easily available to watch. If only. 1 hour ago
- This, unexpectedly, blew my mind: books.wwnorton.com/books/The-Neck… twitter.com/videodromology… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Lawrence Kasdan’s SILVERADO randomcha.net/2018/09/24/3-t… 1 day ago
- 3 things about John Glen’s A VIEW TO A KILL randomcha.net/2018/09/24/3-t… 1 day ago
- "Beware of stories you want to be true, for whatever reason." - Ben Bradlee 1 day ago
- Stepped away for 10 minutes to get some coffee. I miss anything? #whatinhellisgoingon 1 day ago
- 3 things about Michael Rymer’s QUEEN OF THE DAMNED randomcha.net/2018/09/23/3-t… 2 days ago
- QUEEN OF THE DAMNED #FridayNightHorror 3 days ago
- Just in case you thought Christmas creep was a new phenomenon. twitter.com/CitizenScreen/… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Andrew Niccol’s ANON randomcha.net/2018/09/20/3-t… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: 007
A View to a Kill  1. Beach Boys in Siberia. 2. Loaded with rock salt. 3. The touching way she cries, “Jenny!” 3 other things.
Octopussy  1. The look on Roger Moore’s face after she says, “That’s my little Octopussy!” 2. “Spend the money quickly, Mr. Bond.” 3. Antenna whip. 3 other things.
For Your Eyes Only  1. “I adore grateful men.” 2. He smuggles pistachios. 3. They plunge through the stained glass window. 3 other things.
Moonraker  1. Piano dive. 2. “Dr. Goodhead, your desire to be America’s first woman in space will soon be fulfilled.” 3. Spectacular but puzzling: a meeting room that transforms into a rocket combustion chamber. 3 other things.
The Spy Who Loved Me  1. “Let me broaden your vocabulary.” 2. At once he issues an order to stop the payments. 3. Jaws vs. shark. 3 other things.
The Man with the Golden Gun  1. Lots of bottoms. Wrecked ship, its hull in the air. Bottoms Up Club. Bond grabs the sumo wrestle’s buttcheeks. She activates the ray with her bottom. 2. He tosses the extra nipple … Continue reading
Live and Let Die  1. Jazz funeral at the corner of Dumaine and Chartres. 2. “Lengthwise, if you don’t mind.” 3. Exploding leather sofa. 3 other things.