Enter ROY’S WORLD
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- October 1 haiku randomcha.net/2012/10/01/oct… via @randomcha 25 minutes ago
- RT @ChiFilmArchives: A very happy birthday to Tommy Chicago Palazzolo! Here's an excerpt from "The Filmmaker," a very serious film made abo… 13 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Ever wonder why we don't have a @Facebook page? This is one of many reasons. We hereby challenge other documentary filmm… 17 hours ago
- #DeleteFacebook & #vote. 18 hours ago
- Last night was terrifying and I refuse to give into fear. I won't be watching another debate because nothing is up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Zhang Yimou’s SHADOW randomcha.net/2020/09/30/3-t… 1 day ago
- Got mine. Got yours? #VOTE https://t.co/mRWBW8U6YZ 1 day ago
- Y'all need to get in on this sweater thread. twitter.com/sheilakathleen… 1 day ago
- RT @Kyle_MacLachlan: Would you believe today is #NationalCoffeeDay? Let us all celebrate accordingly ☕🙌 https://t.co/AOluchhLbj 1 day ago
- 3 things about Rainer Werner Fassbinder’s LOVE IS COLDER THAN DEATH randomcha.net/2020/09/29/3-t… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: 007
Spectre  1. Only Blofeld gets his own microphone. 2. A kite dancing in a hurricane. 3. M’s bulldog on his desk. 3 other things.
Skyfall  1. “Are you sure this is about M?” 2. Mouth movement to get his teeth back in place. 3. Literally blowing up his childhood home. 3 other things.
Quantum of Solace  1. Full-sized refrigerator behind the bar. 2. A surprise deal for 60% of the water supply. 3. Walking barefoot through the desert. 3 other things.
Casino Royale  1. Vesper is also an orphan. 2. “My friend, bring me one as well, keep the fruit.” That’s a mistake; the lemon peel is essential. 3. The shower scene is basically captured in a single take. 3 other … Continue reading
Die Another Day  1. A low point of the series: the opening credits sequence is an extended torture fantasy. 2. Before the dive, a quick wink. 3. “I think I broke her heart.” After a comprehensive rewatch of every … Continue reading
The World Is Not Enough  1. Tumbling down the roof of the Millennium Dome. 2. “I came prepared for a cold reception.” 3. Cutaway office. 3 other things.
Tomorrow Never Dies  1. “You always were a cunning linguist, James.” 2. The women with the enigmatic smile whose Hong Kong apartment their motorbike crashes through the roof of. 3. Carver gets carved. You’ve gotta have a soft spot … Continue reading
GoldenEye  1. Q’s lunch. 2. “No more foreplay.” 3. Clicky pen. 3 other things.
Licence to Kill  1. Parachuting into the wedding. 2. Bond and Q share a bedroom. 3. Felix seems to have completely gotten over the death of his wife. In the bottom five worst 007 films. 3 other things.
The Living Daylights  1. Topless diversion. 2. “He got the boot.” 3. Bulletproof gun shield. 3 other things.