Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- the thin man
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @Kyle_MacLachlan: ‘Who’s the lady with the log?’ Bless Catherine Coulson. #Twinpeakswatchparty https://t.co/RQjsmZ6gYW 10 hours ago
- Quick reminder before I flee Twitter: you could have voted for Warren. 14 hours ago
- RT @kphipps3000: In retrospect, we never fully recovered from this war. https://t.co/UhU2VoIUGA 14 hours ago
- FANTASTIC NEWS! twitter.com/timhorsburgh/s… 14 hours ago
- 3 things about Lorene Scafaria’s HUSTLERS randomcha.net/2020/04/06/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @IndieWire: Apichatpong Weerasethakul Has a Moving Message From Quarantine About His Plum Tree bit.ly/3e07s9t https://t.co/5nkt… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Steve James’s STEVIE randomcha.net/2020/04/05/3-t… 3 days ago
- Really bummed that I can't watch Philip Glass's "Akhnaten" today at 12 on PBS. @wttw isn't broadcasting it. Not even on the schedule! Boo! 3 days ago
- RT @_Zachary_James_: @MetOpera @philipglass #AKHNATEN plays @GPerfPBS @PBS tomorrow, Sunday, April 5 at 12pm EST! https://t.co/FP4JubGyaf 4 days ago
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME randomcha.net/2020/04/04/3-t… 4 days ago
Author Archives: robchristopher
Hustlers  1. “Come into my fur.” 2. Three twenties. 3. She angrily shuts off the voice recorder; the film’s soundtrack drops out until she slams the door shut.
Stevie  1. A disastrous outing at Excalibur. 2. Offer of protection from the Aryan Brotherhood. 3. Because he did not demonstrate remorse, ten years instead of six.
A Brief History of Time  1. Eleven ways to get into the house. 2. Spaghetti. 3. Developing a new set of tools that no one else knows how to use.
Ugetsu  1. An admonition amidst the fog. 2. Sanskrit characters on smooth skin. 3. Suddenly, a fire in the hearth.
A Little Princess  1. Channeling Margaret Hamilton! 2. She skips gaily past them, saying, “Hello.” 3. Water droplets on a yellow rose.
Q Planes  1. Nonsensical compacts. 2. Cooking stew as a catalyst for deep thinking. 3. A closet entirely filled with identical umbrellas and bowler hats.
Can You Ever Forgive Me?  1. “Do you have a letter of authentication for the letter of authentication?” 2. Ossified cat turds under the bed. 3. Baking sheets of paper.