Enter ROY’S WORLD
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @ChiFilmArchives: A very happy birthday to Tommy Chicago Palazzolo! Here's an excerpt from "The Filmmaker," a very serious film made abo… 11 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Ever wonder why we don't have a @Facebook page? This is one of many reasons. We hereby challenge other documentary filmm… 15 hours ago
- #DeleteFacebook & #vote. 16 hours ago
- Last night was terrifying and I refuse to give into fear. I won't be watching another debate because nothing is up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- 3 things about Zhang Yimou’s SHADOW randomcha.net/2020/09/30/3-t… 22 hours ago
- Got mine. Got yours? #VOTE https://t.co/mRWBW8U6YZ 1 day ago
- Y'all need to get in on this sweater thread. twitter.com/sheilakathleen… 1 day ago
- RT @Kyle_MacLachlan: Would you believe today is #NationalCoffeeDay? Let us all celebrate accordingly ☕🙌 https://t.co/AOluchhLbj 1 day ago
- 3 things about Rainer Werner Fassbinder’s LOVE IS COLDER THAN DEATH randomcha.net/2020/09/29/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @billmckibben: Working through Facebook, the Trump campaign in 2016 set out to deter 3.5 million Black Americans from voting. This is ug… 2 days ago
Author Archives: robchristopher
Shadow  1. Prideful of his calligraphy. 2. Bamboo point stuck in the small of his back. 3. Snapping the faceplate back into place.
Love Is Colder Than Death  1. A film about people who light and smoke cigarettes. 2. Gunshots without bullets. 3. Round glasses like that cop in Psycho.
The World, The Flesh and the Devil  1. Model train winding through the apartment. 2. Arranging the dropcloth, he draws his arm across her throat. 3. Tied to the helm. 3 other things.
Dames  1. Canoodling in the moonlight on the Staten Island ferry. 2. Triple strength from Canada. 3. Moving through a tunnel of dames.
Columbus  1. Waitress interrupting their vulnerable moment. 2. His hat in the chair and then his hat missing from the chair. 3. Sad Culkin eyes.
Psycho  1. Dusty hotel binds. 2. Towel under the mop in the bucket. 3. “It isn’t gelling.” 3 other things.
I’m Thinking of Ending Things  1. He follows the animated pig down the hallways of the high school. 2. 70s waitress uniform; the washing machine is filled with the polo shirts of a maintenance uniform. 3. Gena Rowland analysis.
On Dangerous Ground  1. Peas, and the way they cook vegetables. 2. Jimmy Conlin as a pharmacist. 3. He finally takes the trouble to notice he was just a boy. 3 other things.
Truth or Consequences  1. Tiger bite on the lip. 2. She gets a kick out of making announcements. 3. Fruitless visit by the Building Inspector.