Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @Whimsurge: #TopGun #Snoopy #FilmTwitter https://t.co/fju1nQSAWa 50 minutes ago
- This is now a Graham Crowden stan account https://t.co/aVlLRr06ku 1 hour ago
- 3 things about Terry Gilliam’s JABBERWOCKY randomcha.net/2022/05/20/3-t… 1 hour ago
- #RIPVANGELIS twitter.com/Whimsurge/stat… 1 day ago
- True story: when I was in junior high I had an enormous crush on this guy who loved Vangelis so I bought a cassette… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @BenjaminCrew1: We need our boys looking like absolute shit on magazine covers again, sharing the headlines with conspiracy theories htt… 1 day ago
- Rad t-shirt: pre-order at kerincunningham.com/shop/we-wont-b… twitter.com/KerinCunningha… 1 day ago
- RT @Whimsurge: #BetteDavis #Film https://t.co/12h5iCsZh1 2 days ago
- "A Haunted Gay Pirate Ship-Themed Tiki Bar" Now see @FoodieAnthony this is what we need in Chicago: westword.com/restaurants/he… 3 days ago
- Hey @thefilmsociety ... twitter.com/Whimsurge/stat… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Christmas
Meet Me in St. Louis  1. Technicolor ketchup. 2. “If we can create a breathtaking effect, it’ll be simple to monopolize all the worthwhile men.” 3. Outlines on the wallpaper indicate where pictures had been hanging. 3 other things.
Scrooged  1. Miles Davis. 2. Goosey and blubbery. 3. “I know it’s been … fifteen years, but—”
It’s a Wonderful Life  1. Mr. Gower’s voice is the first we hear. 2. Fifty cents on the dollar. 3. “Yeah, yeah yeah, soybeans, yeah.” 3 other things.
Die Hard  1. Japanese artifacts in the vault. 2. Is the nerd the only bad guy who doesn’t die? 3. “Now I know how a TV dinner feels.” 3 other things.
The Apartment  1. Strand of leftover spaghetti on the tennis racket. He wraps it around his finger. 2. On her way out, she deposits a dime on the desk. 3. Key to the executive washroom. 3 other things.
Holiday  1. Drinking champagne out of a trophy. 2. The way Lew Ayers says, “I’ll be–here.” 3. She closes her eyes and presses an elevator button.
White Christmas  1. Dashing from Florida to Vermont. And then they get there and there’s no snow. Early global warming musical. 2. “Sisters” is gay enough the first time around; the second time, it’s like gay on top of … Continue reading
Night of the Comet  1. “Reggie, I’m not giving you $15 for making it with me.” 2. Carsick without her bunny. 3. Throwing all the guns away. 3 other things.
Remember the Night  1. On the other side of the doorway, bottomless gloom. 2. “You made me understand.” “No, dear. It was love that made you understand.” 3. She casts aside her flimsy nightdress. 3 other things.
The Man Who Came to Dinner  1. Her tiny little winter hat. 2. “Say something tender.” “Beverly, darling.” 3. “You still got ants in your glance.” 3 other things.