Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Jules Dassin’s UPTIGHT randomcha.net/2021/04/17/3-t… 8 hours ago
- I am so sickened that this is going on in my amazing city. twitter.com/LoganKenny1/st… 2 days ago
- This is just so freaking sad. twitter.com/benkenigsberg/… 5 days ago
- RT @meganeabbott: Today's sorely needed inspo: Anjelica Huston, showing us all how to take on a dreary late-pandemic Monday Photo: Annie… 5 days ago
- Wonderful stuff. twitter.com/Chicago_Reader… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Alain Resnais’ LAST YEAR AT MARIENBAD randomcha.net/2021/04/11/3-t… 6 days ago
- RT @PostCultRev: Fans bully major studio into releasing an extended 4-hour cut of “Last Year at Marienbad” that includes never-before-seen… 6 days ago
- Watched it again last night. https://t.co/Nt9xlwNS3b 6 days ago
- RT @MissMargoPrice: Moderna, J&J and Pfizer teaming up to save the summer https://t.co/14iF2siCH7 1 week ago
- 3 things about Michael Radford’s NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR randomcha.net/2021/04/10/3-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Christmas
It’s a Wonderful Life  1. Mr. Gower’s voice is the first we hear. 2. Fifty cents on the dollar. 3. “Yeah, yeah yeah, soybeans, yeah.” 3 other things.
Die Hard  1. Japanese artifacts in the vault. 2. Is the nerd the only bad guy who doesn’t die? 3. “Now I know how a TV dinner feels.” 3 other things.
The Apartment  1. Strand of leftover spaghetti on the tennis racket. He wraps it around his finger. 2. On her way out, she deposits a dime on the desk. 3. Key to the executive washroom. 3 other things.
Holiday  1. Drinking champagne out of a trophy. 2. The way Lew Ayers says, “I’ll be–here.” 3. She closes her eyes and presses an elevator button.
White Christmas  1. Dashing from Florida to Vermont. And then they get there and there’s no snow. Early global warming musical. 2. “Sisters” is gay enough the first time around; the second time, it’s like gay on top of … Continue reading
Night of the Comet  1. “Reggie, I’m not giving you $15 for making it with me.” 2. Carsick without her bunny. 3. Throwing all the guns away. 3 other things.
Remember the Night  1. On the other side of the doorway, bottomless gloom. 2. “You made me understand.” “No, dear. It was love that made you understand.” 3. She casts aside her flimsy nightdress. 3 other things.
The Man Who Came to Dinner  1. Her tiny little winter hat. 2. “Say something tender.” “Beverly, darling.” 3. “You still got ants in your glance.” 3 other things.
Black Christmas  1. CU hockey mask. 2. “It’s a new exchange.” 3. He grabs her by the hair.
The Miracle of Morgan’s Creek  1. Walking through the screen door. 2. Zipperpuss. 3. She replies at lightning speed, while stuttering: “K-O-C-K-E-N-L-O-C-K-E-R.”