Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- I sure wish I could be there! Could you go in my stead and let me know what you think? twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Kiyoshi Kurosawa’s PULSE randomcha.net/2022/07/04/3-t… 1 day ago
- Happy Independence Day! twitter.com/backwards_rive… 1 day ago
- 3 things about David Cronenberg’s CRIMES OF THE FUTURE randomcha.net/2022/07/03/3-t… 2 days ago
- Possibly my favorite moment in the new Cronenberg? "Careful. Don't spill." 2 days ago
- I can never unsee this picture. twitter.com/Trendane/statu… 2 days ago
- Celebrating the long summer weekend by finally watching CRIMES OF THE FUTURE at @musicboxtheatre. Need some feel good entertainment. 3 days ago
- Time to finally watch PULSE. 3 days ago
- 3 things about Leo Hurwitz’s STRANGE VICTORY randomcha.net/2022/06/30/3-t… 5 days ago
- Nothing can ever prepare you as a filmmaker for the absurd onslaught of last-minute legal frippery that engulfs you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: cary grant
Hot Saturday  1. Rare sighting of Cary Grant in a white suit. 2. Lights on the dance floor which illuminate the ladies’ legs. 3. The biggest flask I’ve ever seen.
The Awful Truth  1. A ready-to-go eggnog cart. 2. “I don’t know what to say.” “If you leave now, you won’t have to say anything.” 3. Cuckoo clock.
North by Northwest  1. “I like your flavor.” 2. Laura’s Mercedes. 3. Can opener. 3 other things.
Arsenic and Old Lace  1. Lugging the body in the dark. Light shining through the crack at the bottom of the kitchen door, reflecting on the polished wooden floor. 2.”What has occurred?” 3. Jonathan helpfully moves the telephone so … Continue reading
His Girl Friday  1. Three roast beef sandwiches. 2. “It’s getting so a girl can’t leave the room without being discussed by a bunch of old ladies.” 3. Joe Pettibone.
That Touch of Mink  1. “Oh, no. She wouldn’t say yes till he came to the house. They have eight children now.” “Well, that couldn’t have happened over the phone.” 2. She waves hello with an empty bottle on … Continue reading
North by Northwest  1. “Yeah. And in all the right places, too.” 2. Thornhill pays for everything in cash. He must have a giant bankroll. 3. CU scraped hand. 3 other things.
The Philadelphia Story  1. A belted swimming robe. Only the belt fastens with a clasp. 2. “C.K. Dexter Haven, I would like to talk to you.” “Well, let’s go in the talking room.” 3. Can’t quite seem to get … Continue reading
North by Northwest  1. “I’m beginning to think I’m underpaid.” 2. He runs the tiny razor across his philtrum. 3. Leonard’s female intuition. 3 other things.