Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Nicholas Ray’s BIGGER THAN LIFE randomcha.net/2021/06/20/3-t… 23 hours ago
- 3 things about Jordan Peele’s GET OUT randomcha.net/2021/06/19/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @RobynHitchcock: In my experience, nothing is entirely possible 1 day ago
- 3 things about George Miller and George Ogilvie’s MAD MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME randomcha.net/2021/06/18/3-t… 2 days ago
- YESSIR. twitter.com/itsbengordon/s… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Mitchell Leisen’s MURDER AT THE VANITIES randomcha.net/2021/06/17/3-t… 3 days ago
- ROY’S WORLD gets its first live, in-person screening in North America! randomcha.net/2021/06/16/roy… 4 days ago
- This is wild & amazing. As a Colorado native, it's going to feel really special to be there in person. Looks like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I envy those who are able to get to this screening. twitter.com/tpaleyfilm/sta… 5 days ago
- So on board. twitter.com/DEADLINE/statu… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Joe Dante
Matinee  1. Movie poster for Panic in Year Zero! 2. Tiny role for Naomi Watts in the film-within-the-film The Shook Up Shopping Cart. 3. He unthinkingly feeds popcorn to his goldfish.
Gremlins  1. Melting fireplace Gremlin. 2. Gambler’s moll Gremlin. 3. Flasher Gremlin. 3 other things.
Amazon Women on the Moon  1. “Would you like to breastfeed?” 2. Dart loop-de-loop. 3. The FBI warning appears. “Oh, I’m so scared!”
Small Soldiers  1. Password? Gizmo. 2. “There’s nothing in windows. There’s stuff outside them.” 3. A row of plastic corn cob holders stuck in his leg.
Gremlins 2: The New Batch  1. Dr. Catheter hands the kleenex to an assistant and says, “Have this tissue analyzed.” 2. Edward G. Robinson gremlin. 3. “I’m melting, I’m melting!”
The ‘Burbs  1. “I’m going to go do something productive. I’m going to go watch television.” 2. The sound of sardines. 3. Credit cards melted together.
Innerspace  1. “I’m possessed!” 2. A white suit and a fur coat. 3. Stomach acid skeleton.
Explorers  1. Charles M. Jones Junior High School. 2. At the junkyard, Rosebud. 3. The windshield of the spacecraft is a TV screen.
The Movie Orgy  1. Andy Devine sings “Yes, Jesus Loves Me” accompanied by a mouse named Squeaky, playing a drum, and a cat named Midnight, playing an organ. The original keyboard cat. 2. Abbreviated Teenagers From Outer Space–they land, … Continue reading
Gremlins  1. Chuck Jones encourages him to keep drawing. 2. Great metaphor: she’s assaulted by a Christmas tree. 3. Snowshovel as car ramp.