Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Ah, internet outage at home this morning means ... no work? 1 day ago
- 3 things about Quentin Tarantino’s PULP FICTION randomcha.net/2021/05/10/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @kphipps3000: This creates a tremendous opening to bring back the Blockbuster Entertainment Awards. 1 day ago
- The equal of Dylan's "Nashville Skyline," which was being recorded at the same time at the same studio!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 50% heartwarming/50% eerie. twitter.com/therealraywise… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Bill Forsyth’s LOCAL HERO randomcha.net/2021/05/09/3-t… 3 days ago
- RT @tanzinavega: Happy Mother’s Day to the solo moms out there trying to be everything and do everything for their kids. Hats off to you.… 3 days ago
- RT @chancetherapper: ITS HAPPENING 🎥🍿🏠👟 SUMMER 21 @AMCTheatres #AMC https://t.co/gGgMk664WA 3 days ago
- My mom just told me that she's been buying cryptocurrency. It's over, folks. 4 days ago
- This really is a fantastic record. Dr. Lonnie Smith – Breathe blackgrooves.org/dr-lonnie-smit… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: musicals
Cry-Baby  1. Hysterectomy pants. 2. French kissing. 3. She guzzles her jar of tears.
The Wizard of Oz  1. Farmland just outside Emerald City. 2. Musical quotation from “A Night on Bald Mountain.” 3. “Silence, whippersnapper!” 3 other things.
For Me and My Gal  1. We know what the telegram says before she does. 2. “Gee, when I think about all the time I wasted. Why didn’t you tell me I was in love with you?” 3. Gene … Continue reading
The Harvey Girls  1. Paris, Illinois. 2. Burning building brawl. 3. Ray Bolger as spinning top.
Hairspray  1. Negro Day, the last Thursday of each month. 2. Kicking aside the rat. 3. “Oh my God! There are colored people in my house!”
Jazz ’34: Remembrances of Kansas City Swing  1. Water pitcher as mute. 2. He takes off his jacket, carefully buttons his vest, proceeds to blow. 3. BBQ wagon on the street.
The Cotton Club Encore [1984/2019] 1. Simulated lightning. 2. Blood-covered candy. 3. Platinum pocketwatch.
A Star Is Born  1. She kisses him first. 2. A tiny, squelched “no.” 3. Spanish musical troupe rehearsing backstage. 3 other things.
True Stories  1. Multiple instances of red drapes. 2. A coffee machine in the bedroom of Miss Rollings. 3. “What else is a field good for but building houses?” It’s hard to overstate how important this film has been … Continue reading
Popeye  1. Me Pap, Me Son. 2. A House of Ill Repuke. 3. Flying octopus. 3 other things.