Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- I'm real proud of this! twitter.com/splittoothmedi… 4 hours ago
- 3 things about John Huston’s THE MISFITS randomcha.net/2022/07/05/3-t… 1 day ago
- I sure wish I could be there! Could you go in my stead and let me know what you think? twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Kiyoshi Kurosawa’s PULSE randomcha.net/2022/07/04/3-t… 2 days ago
- Happy Independence Day! twitter.com/backwards_rive… 2 days ago
- 3 things about David Cronenberg’s CRIMES OF THE FUTURE randomcha.net/2022/07/03/3-t… 3 days ago
- Possibly my favorite moment in the new Cronenberg? "Careful. Don't spill." 3 days ago
- I can never unsee this picture. twitter.com/Trendane/statu… 3 days ago
- Celebrating the long summer weekend by finally watching CRIMES OF THE FUTURE at @musicboxtheatre. Need some feel good entertainment. 4 days ago
- Time to finally watch PULSE. 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2022
Lucy and Desi  1. No retakes. 2. He practices sit-ups with the children. 3. Buster Keaton taught her the importance of props.
The Northman  1. Bjork’s fabulous headpiece. 2. Auto-throat-stabbing by firelight. 3. “Take your freedom, and do with it what you will.”
The Dark Knight  1. Gordon is still living in the same apartment. 2. What happens at the fundraiser after Batman jumps off the balcony? 3. Lower 5th. 3 other things.
Soylent Green  1. Thorn is unfamiliar with the concept of making a toast. 2. You only see campaign posters for Santini. Not for any other candidates. 3. “All right. An egg then. Who the hell needs strawberries?” 3 other … Continue reading
Deep Water  1. Pube pick. 2. Damned autocorrect. 3. Bathtub diver.
Inland Empire  1. Blue bedroom, red bedroom. 2. “She’s still here.” 3. Blonde star wig. 3 other things.
Memoria  1. A huge ball of concrete hitting the bottom of a metal tube that’s surrounded by seawater. 2. She asks him what it’s like to be dead. “It’s okay.” 3. The “O” slowly fades away.
Trouble in Paradise  1. “See here, my good man. You’ve been saying good-bye for the last half hour and staying on. I wish you’d say ‘How do you do?’ and go.” 2. Giant Art Deco hall clock with built-in … Continue reading
Zelly and Me  1. David Lynch says, “Holy smokes!” 2. Two burnmarks on her arm. 3. Lacking any other playthings, she creates Socky.
Shall We Dance  1. “You only had one drink.” “Yes, but you kept filling it.” 2. Tripping over the curb in their roller skates. 3. Eric Blore’s spelling bee.