Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Michael Winterbottom’s THE TRIP TO GREECE randomcha.net/2020/08/02/3-t… 22 hours ago
- So fun. twitter.com/JFrankensteine… 22 hours ago
- So freaking excited!!! twitter.com/Karaszewski/st… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Andrea Arnold’s RED ROAD randomcha.net/2020/08/01/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @CitizenScreen: Happy #NationalGirlfriendsDay https://t.co/2fiqrpKPDa 2 days ago
- 3 things about Paul Thomas Anderson’s PHANTOM THREAD randomcha.net/2020/07/31/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @josesolismayen: If you are a BIPOC theatre critic anywhere in the US interested in joining the national organization I’m launching, DM… 2 days ago
- This will improve your mood: open.spotify.com/album/4Yicxe4W… 2 days ago
- I needed that. https://t.co/lNRDTRPRmS 3 days ago
- Racist as hell, right in the open. twitter.com/AmandaBecker/s… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Lady in Cement  1. A queen in motorcycle glasses and tight pants, whose bodyguard/lover is a former Green Bay Packer. 2. He asks the drug dealer how he likes his meat. 3. “Daniel Boone” playing on a TV set … Continue reading
Tony Rome  1. Snoozing with a Yiddish newspaper draped over his face. 2. “You shouldn’t have gotten mixed up with a family like ours.” “This is not a family. Just a bunch of people living at the same address.” … Continue reading
If Beale Street Could Talk  1. Corelle coffee cup. 2. Coltrane, as ever, the music of tenderness. 3. Customers and her hand.
First Cow  1. He gently flips over the newt and continues foraging. 2. A drizzle of honey and a dusting of cinnamon. Chief Factor takes possession of the pastry with a handkerchief. 3. Lying side by side.
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying  1. In the mailroom, a 3M box. (3M also provided the office machines seen in the film.) 2. Pom pom stitch. 3. On a shelf in his office: a Pyrex catalog. … Continue reading
WarGames  1. “A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.” 2. A kiss on the ferry. 3. He ruffles David’s hair, smiles at the group, awkwardly walks away. And then immediately gets fired offscreen?
Cameraperson  1. He needs oxygen. There is no oxygen. 2. Cut from the receptacle of ashes to her mother, still living. 3. She asks about the woman’s sense of personal style.
In a Year with 13 Moons  1. A beer and a shot of bitters. 2. The A1 password is Bergen-Belsen. 3. Spitting three times over her left shoulder.
Ad Astra  1. Freaking out in the Comfort Room. 2. Wispy purple rings. 3. Okay, I can buy someone resorting to hand-to-hand combat with a knife. But no professional astronaut would fire a gun at someone from long range … Continue reading
The Sacrifice  1. The candles, the plates, the wine. 2. A coin falls out of his pocket and rolls along the hardwood floor. 3. Finally, a collapse.