Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Just contacted Tim Samuelson about my film and, being honest here, I'm a tiny bit nervous. His endorsement would me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Know what this means? You can get the ROY'S WORLD book for only $12.48 *and* you can stick it Amazon simultaneously! htt… 7 hours ago
- Today for #nanowrimo2020 I got up at 5:45 and wrote a steamy shower scene. Happy Monday! 10 hours ago
- 3 things about Franklin J. Schaffner’s THE BEST MAN randomcha.net/2020/11/22/3-t… 1 day ago
- Let's make sure the frites keep flowing! twitter.com/RogersParkMan/… 1 day ago
- Whatever happened to the bucket hat... twitter.com/CasparSalmon/s… 1 day ago
- RT @JeppsonCarl: BREAKING NEWS: Malört Nog now available Been spending a lot of fucking time innovating in the kitchen. Finally ready fo… 2 days ago
- Now more than ever, W. C. Fields: criterionchannel.com/search?q=w.+c.… 2 days ago
- 35,044 / 50,000 WORDS #nanowrimo2020 nanowrimo.org/participants/r… 2 days ago
- HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING. twitter.com/katie_brennan/… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2016
The Enemy Below  1. Navy-branded cup and saucer, white china with a blue anchor. 2. One sailor is reading Gibbons, and the other’s reading Little Orphan Annie. 3. Oil coursing down the depth gauge.
Peyton Place  1. His lies down next to her on the rock crotch first. 2. A giant “frankfurt” and two bottles of Coca-Cola. 3. Delivering Christmas presents in a flaming red dress.
The name of this punch comes from Sid Sackson’s classic game Acquire. In the game, when two hotel chains are merged by placement of a connecting tile, the majority share holder of the liquidated hotel receives a bonus based on … Continue reading
A Summer Place  1. She returns from being rescued to discover that her mother has hired a physician to inspect her body and confirm the state of her virginity. 2. An all-plastic Christmas tree. “The tree should last at … Continue reading
Factotum  1. “The big trick with that car was how to turn on the headlights.” 2. A wall painting which depicts an iguana mariachi band. 3. He pukes, then slams a beer as if his life depended on it. … Continue reading
Spectre  1. 009’s taste in music. 2. “Do me a favor, will you? Throw that down the toilet. Cut out the middleman.” 3. He sits down and picks cat hair off his jacket. 3 other things.
Journey to the Center of the Earth  1. Morse code duck. 2. Shirtless Hans. 3. Red lizard, red lava.
The Fly  1. “Where’s she gone?” “Into space? A stream of cat atoms.” 2. A clear plastic evidence pouch, containing a dead fly. 3. He bends over her unconscious body, as if to kiss her.
High-Rise  1. The group humiliates him and walks away. Between his lips he inserts a bent cigarette. 2. Slow pan of progressively rotting fruit. 3. “I was talking to the building.” An exquisitely nasty distillation of J. G. Ballard … Continue reading
Gravity  1. Parachute like a jellyfish. 2. A tiny flame floats away. 3. She taps the gauge and the needle descends. 3 other things.