Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- the thin man
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @filmcenter: Happy Birthday, Gene Siskel, born 74 years ago today! Gene lauded the Film Center as one of his 3 favorite things about C… 5 hours ago
- Happy Robert Burns Day. 1 day ago
- RT @criterionchannl: Choose your Burt 💘 https://t.co/R6XSgBGZyJ 2 days ago
- Woohoo, #Maniff2020 is going to be amazing! So thrilled to be part of it! twitter.com/ManIFFofficial… 3 days ago
- Heading to Philly for a work trip tomorrow. Mostly excited about eating an apple fritter from my beloved Beiler's B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Paul Thomas Anderson’s BOOGIE NIGHTS randomcha.net/2020/01/22/3-t… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Frank Perry's THE SWIMMER randomcha.net/2020/01/21/3-t… 5 days ago
- ROY'S WORLD is an Official Selection of … randomcha.net/2020/01/21/roy… https://t.co/Ryt3MBoNyg 5 days ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: We are thrilled to announce that we are an Official Selection of @ManIFFofficial! Screening Tuesday, March 10 at 6:00 p.… 5 days ago
- RT @SenWarren: Today we pay tribute to the life & legacy of Dr. King in Massachusetts & across the country. It is up to all of us to contin… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2019
As you might expect, it’s another motley crew of films this year, which only goes to prove that my movie viewing possesses very little rhyme or reason. Which is just how I like it. APOLLO 11 (Todd Douglas Miller) BEAUTY … Continue reading
Serial Mom  1. Voice cameo as Ted Bundy (!) 2. “Come on, lick Mommy’s feet. Get them all wet!” 3. Mr. Pickles.
Cry-Baby  1. Hysterectomy pants. 2. French kissing. 3. She guzzles her jar of tears.
Remember the Night  1. On the other side of the doorway, bottomless gloom. 2. “You made me understand.” “No, dear. It was love that made you understand.” 3. She casts aside her flimsy nightdress. 3 other things.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker  1. Punch & Judy show. 2. John Williams cameo. 3. Creepy kiss before dying.
The Man Who Came to Dinner  1. Her tiny little winter hat. 2. “Say something tender.” “Beverly, darling.” 3. “You still got ants in your glance.” 3 other things.
Black Christmas  1. CU hockey mask. 2. “It’s a new exchange.” 3. He grabs her by the hair.