Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Sam Mandes’@1917 randomcha.net/2020/05/28/3-t… 13 hours ago
- 3 things about Joseph H. Lewis’s GUN CRAZY randomcha.net/2020/05/27/3-t… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Phil Karlson’s 5 AGAINST THE HOUSE randomcha.net/2020/05/26/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @TheFrankOzJam: So odd. I’m 76. I don’t feel like I’m 76. I feel like I’m 18 - but have lived a life. A fortunate life. I think of thos… 3 days ago
- Mai Tai time. https://t.co/ZOxE3VWcOW 3 days ago
- RT @LoganKenny1: Scooby Doo built like Bob Mitchum in Night of the Hunter, a broad chested king 3 days ago
- Thank you to all our brave women and men who have & who continue to defend our freedom on & off the battlefield. Es… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Todd Haynes’ DARK WATERS randomcha.net/2020/05/25/3-t… 3 days ago
- You know what @Bitchuation should really be doing right now? Finish up that Criterion edition of KAFKA that he ann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Couldn't tell you why, but this might be my fave Bob Dylan tune. Happy Birthday. youtube.com/watch?v=LhzEsb… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2019
As you might expect, it’s another motley crew of films this year, which only goes to prove that my movie viewing possesses very little rhyme or reason. Which is just how I like it. APOLLO 11 (Todd Douglas Miller) BEAUTY … Continue reading
Serial Mom  1. Voice cameo as Ted Bundy (!) 2. “Come on, lick Mommy’s feet. Get them all wet!” 3. Mr. Pickles.
Cry-Baby  1. Hysterectomy pants. 2. French kissing. 3. She guzzles her jar of tears.
Remember the Night  1. On the other side of the doorway, bottomless gloom. 2. “You made me understand.” “No, dear. It was love that made you understand.” 3. She casts aside her flimsy nightdress. 3 other things.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker  1. Punch & Judy show. 2. John Williams cameo. 3. Creepy kiss before dying.
The Man Who Came to Dinner  1. Her tiny little winter hat. 2. “Say something tender.” “Beverly, darling.” 3. “You still got ants in your glance.” 3 other things.
Black Christmas  1. CU hockey mask. 2. “It’s a new exchange.” 3. He grabs her by the hair.