Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @HHSGov: Glad that the COVID-19 vaccines are here? So am I. But I know it’s still important to mask up, stay at least six feet apart fro… 13 hours ago
- This Ed O'Brien + Jim Jarmusch livechat on Instagram is so fantastic. Geeking out together while raving about music and film. 16 hours ago
- RT @NoContextTrek: https://t.co/qNQfsDY46F 1 day ago
- 3 things about Spike Lee’s DA 5 BLOODS randomcha.net/2021/01/20/3-t… 1 day ago
- President Biden. Vice-president Harris. 1 day ago
- RT @jules_su: MORE GAGA LESS MAGA 1 day ago
- If only that was the last time we ever had to hear his voice. "Skyrocket downward." 1 day ago
- RT @sheilakathleen: “I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know I’m not blonde.” – Dolly Pa… 2 days ago
- 3 episodes of GOLDEN GIRLS back to back is where I'm at right now. 3 days ago
- 3 things about Steve McQueen’s SMALL AXE: RED, WHITE AND BLUE randomcha.net/2021/01/18/3-t… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2019
As you might expect, it’s another motley crew of films this year, which only goes to prove that my movie viewing possesses very little rhyme or reason. Which is just how I like it. APOLLO 11 (Todd Douglas Miller) BEAUTY … Continue reading
Serial Mom  1. Voice cameo as Ted Bundy (!) 2. “Come on, lick Mommy’s feet. Get them all wet!” 3. Mr. Pickles.
Cry-Baby  1. Hysterectomy pants. 2. French kissing. 3. She guzzles her jar of tears.
Remember the Night  1. On the other side of the doorway, bottomless gloom. 2. “You made me understand.” “No, dear. It was love that made you understand.” 3. She casts aside her flimsy nightdress. 3 other things.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker  1. Punch & Judy show. 2. John Williams cameo. 3. Creepy kiss before dying.
The Man Who Came to Dinner  1. Her tiny little winter hat. 2. “Say something tender.” “Beverly, darling.” 3. “You still got ants in your glance.” 3 other things.
Black Christmas  1. CU hockey mask. 2. “It’s a new exchange.” 3. He grabs her by the hair.
The Miracle of Morgan’s Creek  1. Walking through the screen door. 2. Zipperpuss. 3. She replies at lightning speed, while stuttering: “K-O-C-K-E-N-L-O-C-K-E-R.”
Jordan Mattos of Aspect Ratio Films is now handling worldwide sales for the documentary. He has facilitated sales and distribution of many outstanding indie features, including such recent films as CUBBY and BLOOD PARADISE. We are thrilled to welcome him … Continue reading
The Laundromat  1. Cows and bananas. The way Gary Oldman pronounces “bananas.” 2. It’s all shells. 3. Statue of Liberty with a hairbrush.