Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Cary Joji Fukunaga’s NO TIME TO DIE randomcha.net/2021/10/15/3-t… 1 hour ago
- I want to run into Terence Davies someday! twitter.com/sopharsogood/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @LisaBeesa: Chicago, you do not get to say there are no movies to see. Between now and the end of the year, you can catch: 🎬 @chifilmfe… 19 hours ago
- RT @musicboxtheatre: You know things are about to get really bad when Veronica Cartwright starts freaking out https://t.co/QkFXWn3Nod 3 days ago
- If you haven't watched DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE on @criterionchannl why not? 3 days ago
- RT @Rythemovieguy: For your Monday earbuds. https://t.co/NidypIsCPU 4 days ago
- 3 things about Steve James’ and Alex Kotlowitz’s THE INTERRUPTERS randomcha.net/2021/10/09/3-t… 5 days ago
- Buffalo, here I come... https://t.co/eqPw3IshG5 6 days ago
- 3 things about Brad Bischoff’s GRASSHOPPERS randomcha.net/2021/10/08/3-t… 1 week ago
- 3 things about Jacques Deray’s LA PISCINE randomcha.net/2021/10/08/3-t… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2019
As you might expect, it’s another motley crew of films this year, which only goes to prove that my movie viewing possesses very little rhyme or reason. Which is just how I like it. APOLLO 11 (Todd Douglas Miller) BEAUTY … Continue reading
Serial Mom  1. Voice cameo as Ted Bundy (!) 2. “Come on, lick Mommy’s feet. Get them all wet!” 3. Mr. Pickles.
Cry-Baby  1. Hysterectomy pants. 2. French kissing. 3. She guzzles her jar of tears.
Remember the Night  1. On the other side of the doorway, bottomless gloom. 2. “You made me understand.” “No, dear. It was love that made you understand.” 3. She casts aside her flimsy nightdress. 3 other things.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker  1. Punch & Judy show. 2. John Williams cameo. 3. Creepy kiss before dying.
The Man Who Came to Dinner  1. Her tiny little winter hat. 2. “Say something tender.” “Beverly, darling.” 3. “You still got ants in your glance.” 3 other things.
Black Christmas  1. CU hockey mask. 2. “It’s a new exchange.” 3. He grabs her by the hair.
The Miracle of Morgan’s Creek  1. Walking through the screen door. 2. Zipperpuss. 3. She replies at lightning speed, while stuttering: “K-O-C-K-E-N-L-O-C-K-E-R.”
Jordan Mattos of Aspect Ratio Films is now handling worldwide sales for the documentary. He has facilitated sales and distribution of many outstanding indie features, including such recent films as CUBBY and BLOOD PARADISE. We are thrilled to welcome him … Continue reading
The Laundromat  1. Cows and bananas. The way Gary Oldman pronounces “bananas.” 2. It’s all shells. 3. Statue of Liberty with a hairbrush.