Enter ROY’S WORLD
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Thursday, July 9 ONLY: watch the new Kelly Reichardt film while supporting @musicboxtheatre--win/win watch.eventive.org/musicbox/play/… 3 hours ago
- 3 things about Kirsten Johnson’s CAMERAPERSON randomcha.net/2020/07/05/3-t… 3 hours ago
- Katherine Hepburn's brownies. Happy Independence Day! https://t.co/xj6cw5SISy 19 hours ago
- A lovely piece. And I'll definitely be making the Lime Punch this evening! twitter.com/DavidWondrich/… 23 hours ago
- RT @bluenoterecords: What's the vibe this weekend? Hits: bluenote.lnk.to/BlueNoteClassi… New: bluenote.lnk.to/JazzNow Discovery: https://t.co/Aldf… 1 day ago
- Finally caught up with CAMERAPERSON. Whoa. Startling, in wonderful wys. 2 days ago
- Our go-to for thin crust is @pizzeriaaroma ... truly a comfort these days. twitter.com/joefav/status/… 3 days ago
- Price gouging amidst a pandemic, enabled by this fucking administration. Screw them all. twitter.com/theintercept/s… 3 days ago
- RT @AshcanPress: I have a Carl Reiner story that I hold very dear to me. I figured I'd share it today, on the day of his passing, because I… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Rainer Werner Fassbinder’s IN A YEAR WITH 13 MOONS randomcha.net/2020/06/30/3-t… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: star wars
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker  1. Punch & Judy show. 2. John Williams cameo. 3. Creepy kiss before dying.
Solo: A Star Wars Story  1. Singing a duet in the lounge: a chanteuse in gold lamé and a creature in a floating jar. 2. “I hate you.” “I know you do.” 3. Syringe filled with red goo.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi  1. Wasted barbecue. 2. “That was a cheap move.” 3. He stutters. 3 other things.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi  1. Water drips from his glove. 2. Lightspeed. A slice appears. 3. Shoulder-brush.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story  1. “I can run my own diagnostics!” 2. She clips the storage disc to her belt buckle. 3. It appears in the sky like a moon. 3 other things.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story  1. The return of Peter Cushing. A shade Gollumesque. 2. “Are you kidding me? I’m blind!” 3. Literally, a flying triangle.
Jeffrey Brown is the author and illustrator of several best-selling books, including Darth Vader and Son and (one of my personal favorites) Funny Misshapen Body: A Memoir. He combines a goofy sense of humor with a drawing style that’s sincere … Continue reading