Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @AmaraEnyia: All these companies now declaring they'll pay for ppl to travel for abortion care, are you also paying for childcare? Exten… 4 days ago
- No words. 4 days ago
- Very intriguing... twitter.com/DEADLINE/statu… 6 days ago
- No, really. You know the scene. twitter.com/juliacmarchese… https://t.co/cs9sGE3BVr 6 days ago
- 3 things about Apichatpong Weerasethakul’s MYSTERIOUS OBJECT AT NOON randomcha.net/2022/06/22/3-t… 1 week ago
- She resists his advances. He whines, “If you get me up to full throttle and then throw me in reverse, you could dam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Whimsurge: #FilmTwitter https://t.co/O8dn4XVqZi 1 week ago
- I'm darned upset that I have to miss this screening in person, but it's gonna be awesome! Can you help us spread th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Bitchuation: Apparently I’m the last person to find out about this but sounds fun! highdefwatch.com/post/soderberg… 1 week ago
- The proverbial red letter day. Not only did my film screen at @MovingImageNYC, this morning by pure accident I got… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2021
Three Cases of Murder  1. Moving into the painting. Closer to the house. The door swings open. 2. Without asking, he plucks a carnation from the bouquet for his buttonhole. 3. “Brilliant, but insufferable.”
My Neighbor Totoro  1. Soft and furry bus benches. 2. A message scratched into the cornhusk. 3. Disquieting family tub scene.
Check out some photos from the afternoon of November 13 at the Music Box!
Following  1. “Say something to me.” He does, and then she slaps him. 2. Marilyn Monroe picture tacked on the wall near his writing desk. 3. Earring in a plastic evidence envelope.
3 Women  1. “She’ll show you just how easy it really is.” 2. “We don’t like the twins.” 3. “Ever since you moved in here you’ve been causing me grief. Nobody wants to hang around you. You don’t drink, … Continue reading
Hollywood Chinese  1. Christopher Lee explains eye makeup and prosthetics. 2. Notes on Anna May Wong’s screen test for The Good Earth: “disappointing.” 3. Roger Ebert defending Better Luck Tomorrow at Sundance.
Bad Influence  1. An ingenious cut: Michael throws back the shot of tequila, Alex swallows it. 2. Glass bricks everywhere. 3. Don’t step on the brake pedal.
Black Widow  1. His sits at home at his bar. Glowing pink light behind frosted glass. 2. Upon discovering the body, she doesn’t scream. She merely leaves the room and pauses at the doorway. 3. Shopping list with doodles.
Coming Out Under Fire  1. Incompatible. 2. Using the word “darling” in a letter was a giveaway. 3. Mimeographed bulletin, “The Myrtle Bitch Beach.” Invaluable.
Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One  1. Showing the location permits to the cop. 2. He could be just offscreen, directing the whole thing. 3. His favorite is 69th.