Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about John Sturges’s BY LOVE POSSESSED randomcha.net/2021/01/24/3-t… 19 hours ago
- Imagine Paul Thomas Anderson taking this on. twitter.com/JDPCogginbooks… 1 day ago
- New Mop Punch by @DavidWondrich hits the spot. https://t.co/adlQmsI7A0 2 days ago
- RT @chipublib: On Jan. 26, join Kyle Westphal (@thefilmsociety) & Mike Mashon (@librarycongress) in a moderated conversation by Marilyn Fer… 2 days ago
- RT @007: NO TIME TO DIE 8 October 2021 https://t.co/HZlNG5kz8t 2 days ago
- The hype is all true: if you want 85 minutes of life-affirming enchantment, MY OCTOPUS TEACHER is what you need. So beautiful. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Pippa Ehrlich and James Reed’s MY OCTOPUS TEACHER randomcha.net/2021/01/22/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @HHSGov: Glad that the COVID-19 vaccines are here? So am I. But I know it’s still important to mask up, stay at least six feet apart fro… 3 days ago
- This Ed O'Brien + Jim Jarmusch livechat on Instagram is so fantastic. Geeking out together while raving about music and film. 3 days ago
- RT @NoContextTrek: https://t.co/qNQfsDY46F 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Kartemquin Films
Stevie  1. A disastrous outing at Excalibur. 2. Offer of protection from the Aryan Brotherhood. 3. Because he did not demonstrate remorse, ten years instead of six.
Cooked: Survival by Zip Code  1. They finally get the air conditioning they needed. 2. On the cover of the report: a snowflake. 3. A seemingly all white disaster preparedness conference. Urgent! There’s a story I sometimes tell about … Continue reading
Minding the Gap  1. He won’t stop until the skateboard is really and truly wrecked. 2. “You can’t beat up women, but … sometimes a bitch needs to get slapped.” 3. Bing says, “Cut.” And moves his head slightly. … Continue reading
The Inquiring Nuns  1. They’re in a band called The Bubblegum Orgy. 2. Complaining about a rude cashier. 3. “I’m not sure why, but I’m glad you asked me.” A classic.
All the Queen’s Horses  1. She closed her eyes to listen to the click of the handcuffs. 2. “When the FBI tells you to keep quiet, you keep quiet.” 3. The majority of embezzlement cases are perpetrated by females.
Abacus: Small Enough to Jail  1. She tries in vain to get someone to listen to her point. 2. The blurred line between a gift and a loan. 3. Justice … with a $10 million legal bill.
5 Girls  1. After getting a hug from the boy she tells her friends, “This jacket will never be washed.” 2. From the balcony they look down onto the dancefloor, silently, bored. 3. “I wish I hadn’t been so … Continue reading
Life Itself  1. Seeing the same theater, onscreen, that I’m sitting in as I watch the movie. 2. “They were a pair of Siamese twins joined at the rear end.” 3. A reprieve, courtesy Leonard Cohen.
Golub: Late Works Are the Catastrophes  1. $20 worth of guns from the toy store on Bleeker Street. “Get a receipt.” 2. We can disappear you. 3. “You’re at the end of the rope. It’s a long rope. But … Continue reading
Home for Life  1. For Vegas Night, the head of physical therapy runs a blackjack table. 2. “My future is behind me.” 3. She chews nuts using her gums; she has no teeth left.