Enter ROY’S WORLD
Join 1,063 other followers
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @krisvire: I try not to kink-shame but this one-sided humiliation play is just sad. 1 day ago
- RT @robojojo: Room temperature outside? In August? With an ever so slight breeze? That’s amore baby 1 day ago
- RT @andystardust: I was recently interviewed by the Chicago Open Archives podcast. Hear me talk about my "archival origin story" and why pr… 1 day ago
- Many thanks to everyone who turned out for @RoysWorldFilm last night, including Wendy Robie from TWIN PEAKS! What a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Huge crowd tonight, you love to see it. twitter.com/robertloerzel/… 3 days ago
- RT @ampol_moment: 88 year old Senator Chuck Grassley who continues to run for office complains about not having family time. (2022) https:/… 4 days ago
- My husband rated THE PHANTOM OF LIBERTY only 3.5 stars on @letterboxd and as a result we may need couples therapy.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Avoid FOMO in 1 easy step: be there! twitter.com/jim_laczkowski… 4 days ago
- So, umm, this happened (!) twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 5 days ago
- Ya know I'm gonna be there! And I'll be back the very next day for this: musicboxtheatre.com/films/roys-wor… twitter.com/mattfagerholm/… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: walt disney
Peter Pan  1. Tinker Bell measures her hips. 2. Water-powered clock in the treehouse. 3. Regrettable (and forgettable) song “What Made the Red Man Red?”
Cinderella  1. Corn kernel stack. 2. A line of disdainful butlers. 3. Does the king have a shoe fetish?
Melody Time  1. After a kiss, a rapid thaw. 2. Spinning organ. 3. A bustle that bounces.
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad  1. A flock of paper airplanes. 2. He sticks his nose inside a book on which nothing is printed. 3. Scary tree with firefly eyes.
Fun and Fancy Free  1. Yawning trees. 2. A sliver of bean between two tissue-thin slices of bread. 3. He helps himself to the Brown Derby.
Make Mine Music  1. Green drip becomes a weeping willow. 2. Fingers turn into dancing ladies. 3. Orchestra in raincoats.
The Three Caballeros  1. “When they’re beak-to-beak, they can’t get cheek-to-cheek.” 2. Magenta Baia. 3. Calliope cacti.
Saludos Amigos  1. Frolicking cows on the map of Argentina. 2. Perpetual motion below the equator. 3. Flamingo samba.
Bambi  1. After the rain, an orange colored sky. 2. “H’llo.” 3. He triggers a landslide which covers the pack of dogs.
Dumbo  1. She spanks the kid using her trunk. 2. He uses Dumbo’s teardrop to lather up. 3. Headline: “DUMBOMBERS FOR DEFENSE.” 3 other things.