Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- tfw you can't decide what to watch and then say hey why don't I watch LAURA for the hundredth time 15 hours ago
- 3 things about Michael Anderson’s LOGAN’S RUN randomcha.net/2022/01/27/3-t… 20 hours ago
- If memory serves, I was in Honolulu :) twitter.com/53viroqua/stat… 2 days ago
- NAQOYQASTI perhaps... twitter.com/daveloach2/sta… 2 days ago
- To paraphrase Francis Urquhart, muckraking only happens when there is muck to rake. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 3 days ago
- Michael Shannon is a goldarn treasure. chicagomag.com/chicago-magazi… 3 days ago
- Later, during opening weekend in Chicago, I went to see it twice on Friday and once on Saturday. One of the most hy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @chi_streets: For far too long alderpeople have accepted the sad reality of reporting uncleared sidewalks to 311 and uphold the status q… 3 days ago
- Congrats! ALA knows quality when we see it. twitter.com/DavidWondrich/… 4 days ago
- Tom Hanks is great. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: walt disney
Peter Pan  1. Tinker Bell measures her hips. 2. Water-powered clock in the treehouse. 3. Regrettable (and forgettable) song “What Made the Red Man Red?”
Cinderella  1. Corn kernel stack. 2. A line of disdainful butlers. 3. Does the king have a shoe fetish?
Melody Time  1. After a kiss, a rapid thaw. 2. Spinning organ. 3. A bustle that bounces.
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad  1. A flock of paper airplanes. 2. He sticks his nose inside a book on which nothing is printed. 3. Scary tree with firefly eyes.
Fun and Fancy Free  1. Yawning trees. 2. A sliver of bean between two tissue-thin slices of bread. 3. He helps himself to the Brown Derby.
Make Mine Music  1. Green drip becomes a weeping willow. 2. Fingers turn into dancing ladies. 3. Orchestra in raincoats.
The Three Caballeros  1. “When they’re beak-to-beak, they can’t get cheek-to-cheek.” 2. Magenta Baia. 3. Calliope cacti.
Saludos Amigos  1. Frolicking cows on the map of Argentina. 2. Perpetual motion below the equator. 3. Flamingo samba.
Bambi  1. After the rain, an orange colored sky. 2. “H’llo.” 3. He triggers a landslide which covers the pack of dogs.
Dumbo  1. She spanks the kid using her trunk. 2. He uses Dumbo’s teardrop to lather up. 3. Headline: “DUMBOMBERS FOR DEFENSE.” 3 other things.