Enter ROY’S WORLD
Join 1,062 other followers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- This actually makes a lot of sense psychologically. twitter.com/robdelaney/sta… 7 hours ago
- 3 things about Joseph Losey’s MR.@KLEIN randomcha.net/2022/08/14/3-t… 22 hours ago
- ROY’S WORLD to Make Streaming Debut on Fandor and Other Video Platforms October 18 randomcha.net/2022/08/14/roy… 23 hours ago
- 3 things about Dan Kwan & Daniel Scheinert’s EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE randomcha.net/2022/08/13/3-t… 1 day ago
- Has anyone compared EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE AT ONCE to RUN LOLA RUN? I feel like there are definite parallels. Each o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I'll be there in person! I hope you'll join me! Drinks at Tiki-ti afterwards? twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 3 days ago
- Let's hear it for @cinefile and Kat Sachs! twitter.com/NotebookMUBI/s… 3 days ago
- RT @embryoroom: https://t.co/1C1osj6Jvk 4 days ago
- RT @krisvire: I try not to kink-shame but this one-sided humiliation play is just sad. 5 days ago
- RT @robojojo: Room temperature outside? In August? With an ever so slight breeze? That’s amore baby 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2018
The Death of Stalin  1. Khrushchev’s rule: before going to bed, write down everything you talked about. 2. “I’m the only one kneeling in piss, yes?” 3. Brezhnev looks down on him.
Naqoyqatsi  1. Ted Turner and Donald Trump. 2. Painting morph sequence. 3. Bringing pizza to the table. 3 other things.
Marked Woman  1. “Well, how do you want it, honey? Soft and smooth, or loud and hard?” 2. We don’t witness the beating, only the aftermath. 3. Arm in arm, the women disappear into the fog.
Logan Lucky  1. “I am in-car-ce-re-ted.” 2. She explains churn rates to her daddy. 3. Quoting from the theme song to Alice.
California Split  1. The couple making out on a bench at the racetrack. 2. Lyndon B. Johnson at the poker table. 3. “It doesn’t mean a fucking thing, does it?”
The Young Doctors  1. So much smoking in the hospital. 2. Ben Gazzara does a Brando impression (?) 3. Typing very slowly.
Unsane  1. “This is going to go the way you want it to.” 2. Double exposure (front of head + back of head) becomes triple exposure. Her POV: the room sideways. 3. The detective discovers the notebook in the … Continue reading
Night and the City  1. “But the wrong things. Always the wrong things.” 2. Bear hug. 3. He closes the office doors and breathes a sign of contentment. A job well done.
Justice League  1. “Millions of dollars of structural damage, nice to see you haven’t lost your touch.” 2. The Lasso of Truth is comedy gold. 3. Devoured by his own fear.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers  1. Sorrel as a wedding bouquet. 2. Board dance-off. 3. Everyone claims the child; everyone has to get married.