Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- This Ed O'Brien + Jim Jarmusch livechat on Instagram is so fantastic. Geeking out together while raving about music and film. 2 hours ago
- RT @NoContextTrek: https://t.co/qNQfsDY46F 20 hours ago
- 3 things about Spike Lee’s DA 5 BLOODS randomcha.net/2021/01/20/3-t… 1 day ago
- President Biden. Vice-president Harris. 1 day ago
- RT @jules_su: MORE GAGA LESS MAGA 1 day ago
- If only that was the last time we ever had to hear his voice. "Skyrocket downward." 1 day ago
- RT @sheilakathleen: “I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know I’m not blonde.” – Dolly Pa… 2 days ago
- 3 episodes of GOLDEN GIRLS back to back is where I'm at right now. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Steve McQueen’s SMALL AXE: RED, WHITE AND BLUE randomcha.net/2021/01/18/3-t… 3 days ago
- In an alternate timeline, James Burke would be making a limited series about the pandemic. 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Designing Woman  1. “Liquor, I have found, makes me very smart.” 2. She keeps the $5! 3. Brawl ballet.
The Seventh Cross  1. He spreads his arms and performs a final leap. 2. She gives up her dinner and eats cheese instead. 3. Ants and the sugar bowl. “They can’t kill all the ants.” This really packs a … Continue reading
Above Suspicion  1. In frustration, Joan picks at the rose on her hat. 2. “We were miles apart.” “Miles, indeed.” 3. Miniature car tumbling off the cliff and bursting into flame. “How about some spaghetti?”
Heat  1. On his way out the door he sizes up the unmade bed. 2. Bristle blocks. 3. Shadow on the grass.
Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story  1. Frequency hopping enabled by player piano concepts. 2. Revolutionary plastic surgery. 3. Samson and Delilah was 1949’s second highest grossing film.
Five Star Final  1. Drunken Karloff. 2. “I rode uptown in a taxi with him and I don’t have any skin left on my knees.” “What were you two doing? Kneeling in prayer?” 3. He hurls the phone through … Continue reading
To Have and Have Not  1. He sings “Am I Blue” without changing the gender of the pronouns. 2. “Here’s that bottle again. It’s getting to be quite a problem, isn’t it? 3. The way she flutters her eyelashes … Continue reading
Black Girl  1. He opens the door for her suitcase but not for her. 2. “Excuse me. I’ve never kissed a black girl before!” 3. She won’t take his money.
You Only Live Twice  1. Sofa as battering ram. 2. Burt Kwouk, returning after Goldfinger, as Spectre 3. 3. Too slow on the trigger, Blofeld receives a Chinese star in the hand. 3 other things.
Petulia  1. Hotrodding nuns in the parking garage. 2. Filthy hospital room. 3. Little boxes, on the hillside.