Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Got mine. Got yours? #VOTE https://t.co/mRWBW8U6YZ 5 hours ago
- Y'all need to get in on this sweater thread. twitter.com/sheilakathleen… 11 hours ago
- RT @Kyle_MacLachlan: Would you believe today is #NationalCoffeeDay? Let us all celebrate accordingly ☕🙌 https://t.co/AOluchhLbj 14 hours ago
- 3 things about Rainer Werner Fassbinder’s LOVE IS COLDER THAN DEATH randomcha.net/2020/09/29/3-t… 15 hours ago
- RT @billmckibben: Working through Facebook, the Trump campaign in 2016 set out to deter 3.5 million Black Americans from voting. This is ug… 1 day ago
- RT @marclamonthill: RT if you pay more in taxes than President Trump. 2 days ago
- A huge fraud, as we've always known. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Ranald MacDougall’s THE WORLD, THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL randomcha.net/2020/09/27/3-t… 2 days ago
- Be honest: how much of this music have your heard in contemporary documentaries? It needs to end! youtu.be/AIxY_Y9TGWI 2 days ago
- 3 things about Ray Enright and Busby Berkeley’s DAMES randomcha.net/2020/09/26/3-t… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Designing Woman  1. “Liquor, I have found, makes me very smart.” 2. She keeps the $5! 3. Brawl ballet.
The Seventh Cross  1. He spreads his arms and performs a final leap. 2. She gives up her dinner and eats cheese instead. 3. Ants and the sugar bowl. “They can’t kill all the ants.” This really packs a … Continue reading
Above Suspicion  1. In frustration, Joan picks at the rose on her hat. 2. “We were miles apart.” “Miles, indeed.” 3. Miniature car tumbling off the cliff and bursting into flame. “How about some spaghetti?”
Heat  1. On his way out the door he sizes up the unmade bed. 2. Bristle blocks. 3. Shadow on the grass.
Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story  1. Frequency hopping enabled by player piano concepts. 2. Revolutionary plastic surgery. 3. Samson and Delilah was 1949’s second highest grossing film.
Five Star Final  1. Drunken Karloff. 2. “I rode uptown in a taxi with him and I don’t have any skin left on my knees.” “What were you two doing? Kneeling in prayer?” 3. He hurls the phone through … Continue reading
To Have and Have Not  1. He sings “Am I Blue” without changing the gender of the pronouns. 2. “Here’s that bottle again. It’s getting to be quite a problem, isn’t it? 3. The way she flutters her eyelashes … Continue reading
Black Girl  1. He opens the door for her suitcase but not for her. 2. “Excuse me. I’ve never kissed a black girl before!” 3. She won’t take his money.
You Only Live Twice  1. Sofa as battering ram. 2. Burt Kwouk, returning after Goldfinger, as Spectre 3. 3. Too slow on the trigger, Blofeld receives a Chinese star in the hand. 3 other things.
Petulia  1. Hotrodding nuns in the parking garage. 2. Filthy hospital room. 3. Little boxes, on the hillside.