Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s THE UNKNOWN KNOWN randomcha.net/2021/07/26/3-t… 13 hours ago
- RT @danielknoxmusic: 📽⬅️ don’t forget to come early for the special pre-show I’ve put together. @musicboxtheatre 👍🏼 ▵▵☕️🦉🔥🌲🍩🥧 https://t.c… 15 hours ago
- Holy smokes! cc @whitecitycinema twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchv… 15 hours ago
- 3 things about Claudia Weill’s GIRLFRIENDS randomcha.net/2021/07/25/3-t… 1 day ago
- If you like to spend your Saturday evening shouting things at your television then I highly recommend THE UNKNOWN KNOWN by @errolmorris. 1 day ago
- 3 things about Robert Wise’s ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW randomcha.net/2021/07/24/3-t… 2 days ago
- Colorado + Michigan randomcha.net/2021/07/23/col… 3 days ago
- Personal trivia: I was a postproduction intern on NORMAL LIFE ... for about 3 weeks. I caught scarlet fever (!) and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Where you be at 7:00pm on Tuesday, August 10? If you're in Colorado, there's only one correct answer:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Post’s ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES randomcha.net/2021/07/19/3-t… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Designing Woman  1. “Liquor, I have found, makes me very smart.” 2. She keeps the $5! 3. Brawl ballet.
The Seventh Cross  1. He spreads his arms and performs a final leap. 2. She gives up her dinner and eats cheese instead. 3. Ants and the sugar bowl. “They can’t kill all the ants.” This really packs a … Continue reading
Above Suspicion  1. In frustration, Joan picks at the rose on her hat. 2. “We were miles apart.” “Miles, indeed.” 3. Miniature car tumbling off the cliff and bursting into flame. “How about some spaghetti?”
Heat  1. On his way out the door he sizes up the unmade bed. 2. Bristle blocks. 3. Shadow on the grass.
Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story  1. Frequency hopping enabled by player piano concepts. 2. Revolutionary plastic surgery. 3. Samson and Delilah was 1949’s second highest grossing film.
Five Star Final  1. Drunken Karloff. 2. “I rode uptown in a taxi with him and I don’t have any skin left on my knees.” “What were you two doing? Kneeling in prayer?” 3. He hurls the phone through … Continue reading
To Have and Have Not  1. He sings “Am I Blue” without changing the gender of the pronouns. 2. “Here’s that bottle again. It’s getting to be quite a problem, isn’t it? 3. The way she flutters her eyelashes … Continue reading
Black Girl  1. He opens the door for her suitcase but not for her. 2. “Excuse me. I’ve never kissed a black girl before!” 3. She won’t take his money.
You Only Live Twice  1. Sofa as battering ram. 2. Burt Kwouk, returning after Goldfinger, as Spectre 3. 3. Too slow on the trigger, Blofeld receives a Chinese star in the hand. 3 other things.
Petulia  1. Hotrodding nuns in the parking garage. 2. Filthy hospital room. 3. Little boxes, on the hillside.