Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- If only Frank Perry's "Last Summer" was easily available to watch. If only. 1 hour ago
- This, unexpectedly, blew my mind: books.wwnorton.com/books/The-Neck… twitter.com/videodromology… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Lawrence Kasdan’s SILVERADO randomcha.net/2018/09/24/3-t… 1 day ago
- 3 things about John Glen’s A VIEW TO A KILL randomcha.net/2018/09/24/3-t… 1 day ago
- "Beware of stories you want to be true, for whatever reason." - Ben Bradlee 1 day ago
- Stepped away for 10 minutes to get some coffee. I miss anything? #whatinhellisgoingon 1 day ago
- 3 things about Michael Rymer’s QUEEN OF THE DAMNED randomcha.net/2018/09/23/3-t… 2 days ago
- QUEEN OF THE DAMNED #FridayNightHorror 3 days ago
- Just in case you thought Christmas creep was a new phenomenon. twitter.com/CitizenScreen/… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Andrew Niccol’s ANON randomcha.net/2018/09/20/3-t… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2018
The Long, Long Trailer  1. A most cordial traffic cop. 2. Tossing the Caesar salad. 3. “You know, the actor that was married to the beautiful brunette girl that likes squirrels.”
Live and Let Die  1. Jazz funeral at the corner of Dumaine and Chartres. 2. “Lengthwise, if you don’t mind.” 3. Exploding leather sofa. 3 other things.
the public  1. Beary White. 2. “I’m practicing portion control.” 3. He keeps his lanyard on.
The Gay Divorcee  1. Fred finger-dances. 2. “Well Mrs. Glossop, I’ll work my brain to the bone for you.” 3. Motor-driven revolving doors.
Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami  1. Her lipstick on the mic. 2. Opening an oyster. “I wish my pussy was this tight.” 3. Mirrored bowler and green lasers.
Diamonds Are Forever  1. “Hit me.” Bond obliges. 2. “One of us smells like a tart’s handkerchief.” 3. The only Bond villain ever to appear in drag? 3 other things.
Swing Time  1. “Snow tastes just as bad as water!” 2. A pair of enormous legs. 3. Shampoo. 3 other things.