Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- comic book movies
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- I'm real proud of this! twitter.com/splittoothmedi… 4 hours ago
- 3 things about John Huston’s THE MISFITS randomcha.net/2022/07/05/3-t… 1 day ago
- I sure wish I could be there! Could you go in my stead and let me know what you think? twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Kiyoshi Kurosawa’s PULSE randomcha.net/2022/07/04/3-t… 2 days ago
- Happy Independence Day! twitter.com/backwards_rive… 2 days ago
- 3 things about David Cronenberg’s CRIMES OF THE FUTURE randomcha.net/2022/07/03/3-t… 3 days ago
- Possibly my favorite moment in the new Cronenberg? "Careful. Don't spill." 3 days ago
- I can never unsee this picture. twitter.com/Trendane/statu… 3 days ago
- Celebrating the long summer weekend by finally watching CRIMES OF THE FUTURE at @musicboxtheatre. Need some feel good entertainment. 4 days ago
- Time to finally watch PULSE. 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2018
The Long, Long Trailer  1. A most cordial traffic cop. 2. Tossing the Caesar salad. 3. “You know, the actor that was married to the beautiful brunette girl that likes squirrels.”
Live and Let Die  1. Jazz funeral at the corner of Dumaine and Chartres. 2. “Lengthwise, if you don’t mind.” 3. Exploding leather sofa. 3 other things.
the public  1. Beary White. 2. “I’m practicing portion control.” 3. He keeps his lanyard on.
The Gay Divorcee  1. Fred finger-dances. 2. “Well Mrs. Glossop, I’ll work my brain to the bone for you.” 3. Motor-driven revolving doors.
Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami  1. Her lipstick on the mic. 2. Opening an oyster. “I wish my pussy was this tight.” 3. Mirrored bowler and green lasers.
Diamonds Are Forever  1. “Hit me.” Bond obliges. 2. “One of us smells like a tart’s handkerchief.” 3. The only Bond villain ever to appear in drag? 3 other things.
Swing Time  1. “Snow tastes just as bad as water!” 2. A pair of enormous legs. 3. Shampoo. 3 other things.
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service  1. Crucifix on the wall at Draco’s shipping office. 2. “Just a slight stiffness coming on … due to the altitude, no doubt.” 3. Bunt delivers the hit. Blofeld drives. 3 other things.
Where Angels Fear to Tread  1. Purple blotches everywhere. 2. “I seem fated to pass through this life without colliding with it or moving it.” 3. Sharing the milk.
Green for Danger  1. Twirling around on the stool, holding his umbrella. 2. Twin sisters. 3. CU: phonograph needle moving through the grooves of the record.