Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Leadership. As in, this is what it looks like. twitter.com/POTUS/status/1… 4 hours ago
- 5 years ago I started making this weird thing that I still can't properly describe and now ... !!! https://t.co/AvdOH2La29 5 hours ago
- This. THIS THIS THIS. It includes my mother, my brother, and plenty of other people who ought to know better but in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- 3 things about Jack Arnold’s THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN randomcha.net/2021/03/01/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @POETSorg: Dear March - Come in - How glad I am - I hoped for you before - —Emily Dickinson poets.org/poem/dear-marc… #WomensHistoryMon… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Garrett Bradley’s TIME randomcha.net/2021/02/28/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: On this day exactly 1 year ago we had our World Premiere at @glasgowfilmfest. Even as we lament the terribleness of the… 2 days ago
- Final days–ROY’S WORLD at Beloit randomcha.net/2021/02/27/fin… 3 days ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Last two days to catch our film! Them that hesitate are late. twitter.com/ChiFilmArchive… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Paul Thomas Anderson’s PHANTOM THREAD randomcha.net/2021/02/27/3-t… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2018
The Long, Long Trailer  1. A most cordial traffic cop. 2. Tossing the Caesar salad. 3. “You know, the actor that was married to the beautiful brunette girl that likes squirrels.”
Live and Let Die  1. Jazz funeral at the corner of Dumaine and Chartres. 2. “Lengthwise, if you don’t mind.” 3. Exploding leather sofa. 3 other things.
the public  1. Beary White. 2. “I’m practicing portion control.” 3. He keeps his lanyard on.
The Gay Divorcee  1. Fred finger-dances. 2. “Well Mrs. Glossop, I’ll work my brain to the bone for you.” 3. Motor-driven revolving doors.
Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami  1. Her lipstick on the mic. 2. Opening an oyster. “I wish my pussy was this tight.” 3. Mirrored bowler and green lasers.
Diamonds Are Forever  1. “Hit me.” Bond obliges. 2. “One of us smells like a tart’s handkerchief.” 3. The only Bond villain ever to appear in drag? 3 other things.
Swing Time  1. “Snow tastes just as bad as water!” 2. A pair of enormous legs. 3. Shampoo. 3 other things.
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service  1. Crucifix on the wall at Draco’s shipping office. 2. “Just a slight stiffness coming on … due to the altitude, no doubt.” 3. Bunt delivers the hit. Blofeld drives. 3 other things.
Where Angels Fear to Tread  1. Purple blotches everywhere. 2. “I seem fated to pass through this life without colliding with it or moving it.” 3. Sharing the milk.
Green for Danger  1. Twirling around on the stool, holding his umbrella. 2. Twin sisters. 3. CU: phonograph needle moving through the grooves of the record.