Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Wallace Shawn, as usual, cuts to the heart of things: nybooks.com/daily/2020/10/… 1 hour ago
- Possible coping strategy: getting massively baked and watching lots of Ernie Kovacs on @Tubi. 13 hours ago
- RT @RealLyndaCarter: This week, I’m spinning into my best superhero gear! Walk, run, or spin on down to the polls and vote early for @JoeBi… 14 hours ago
- After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Do it, Texas! cc @wileywiggins twitter.com/DanielDKraus/s… 19 hours ago
- 3 things about Luchina Fisher’s MAMA GLORIA randomcha.net/2020/10/27/3-t… 19 hours ago
- Help support @CHIRPRadio! go.rallyup.com/e0f1e0 23 hours ago
- RT @samesmail: People in Wisconsin. Trump’s criminal Supreme Court has fucked you over. Read this to make sure your vote gets counted. http… 1 day ago
- JOKER. Finally saw it. A film so bereft of originality, insight, and surprise it almost made me wish I was watching FIGHT CLUB. Almost. 1 day ago
- After remaining ambivalent about the idea for a long time, this is what convinced me: vox.com/21424582/filib… twitter.com/SenMarkey/stat… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: June 2018
The Long, Long Trailer  1. A most cordial traffic cop. 2. Tossing the Caesar salad. 3. “You know, the actor that was married to the beautiful brunette girl that likes squirrels.”
Live and Let Die  1. Jazz funeral at the corner of Dumaine and Chartres. 2. “Lengthwise, if you don’t mind.” 3. Exploding leather sofa. 3 other things.
the public  1. Beary White. 2. “I’m practicing portion control.” 3. He keeps his lanyard on.
The Gay Divorcee  1. Fred finger-dances. 2. “Well Mrs. Glossop, I’ll work my brain to the bone for you.” 3. Motor-driven revolving doors.
Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami  1. Her lipstick on the mic. 2. Opening an oyster. “I wish my pussy was this tight.” 3. Mirrored bowler and green lasers.
Diamonds Are Forever  1. “Hit me.” Bond obliges. 2. “One of us smells like a tart’s handkerchief.” 3. The only Bond villain ever to appear in drag? 3 other things.
Swing Time  1. “Snow tastes just as bad as water!” 2. A pair of enormous legs. 3. Shampoo. 3 other things.
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service  1. Crucifix on the wall at Draco’s shipping office. 2. “Just a slight stiffness coming on … due to the altitude, no doubt.” 3. Bunt delivers the hit. Blofeld drives. 3 other things.
Where Angels Fear to Tread  1. Purple blotches everywhere. 2. “I seem fated to pass through this life without colliding with it or moving it.” 3. Sharing the milk.
Green for Danger  1. Twirling around on the stool, holding his umbrella. 2. Twin sisters. 3. CU: phonograph needle moving through the grooves of the record.