Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Garrett Bradley’s TIME randomcha.net/2021/02/28/3-t… 8 hours ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: On this day exactly 1 year ago we had our World Premiere at @glasgowfilmfest. Even as we lament the terribleness of the… 14 hours ago
- Final days–ROY’S WORLD at Beloit randomcha.net/2021/02/27/fin… 1 day ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Last two days to catch our film! Them that hesitate are late. twitter.com/ChiFilmArchive… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Paul Thomas Anderson’s PHANTOM THREAD randomcha.net/2021/02/27/3-t… 1 day ago
- LOVE THIS. twitter.com/AlvarezGibson/… 2 days ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Tonight's the night for our @BeloitFilmFest Q&A, which is free by the way. Featuring composer/performer Jason Adasiewicz… 2 days ago
- RT @cevangelista413: King of the headshots https://t.co/9eOJVKJRRz 3 days ago
- RT @blipsman: So they ruled out calling it OnlyFleets? 3 days ago
- RT @stevevance: If you know anyone who lives in the North Lawndale community area tell them that they can get a vaccination purely because… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2018
I Wake Up Screaming  1. “Women are all alike.” “For Pete’s sake, what difference does that make? You’ve got to have them. They’re standard equipment.” 2. Mrs. Botticelli. 3. Incessant use of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” (!)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi  1. Wasted barbecue. 2. “That was a cheap move.” 3. He stutters. 3 other things.
Ed Hamilton has brought the US a number of special rums over the years. This recipe, the final result of much tinkering, is designed to spotlight two of them. Enjoy! HAMILTON SPECIAL DAIQUIRI 2 oz. Hamilton Guyana Rum .5 oz. … Continue reading
Popeye  1. Me Pap, Me Son. 2. A House of Ill Repuke. 3. Flying octopus. 3 other things.
BlacKkKlansman  1. Polaroid. 2. Free at last. 3. Corn oil. Powerful.
Barry Lyndon  1. A plugget of tow. 2. “I volunteer.” 3. A toy carriage pulled along by two sheep.
Autumn Sonata  1. “A mother and a daughter. What a terrible combination of emotions and confusion and destruction.” 2. Glowing green eyes. Red-rimmed eyes. 3. He closes the envelope but does not seal it.
For Your Eyes Only  1. “I adore grateful men.” 2. He smuggles pistachios. 3. They plunge through the stained glass window. 3 other things.
2010  1. Dusty hull. 2. Red calculator. 3. “I understand now, Dr. Chandra. Thank you for telling me the truth.” “You deserve it.”