Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Of *course* he's going to try to destroy the entre party. I'm rooting for him. 3 hours ago
- 3 things about Jonathan Frakes’ STAR TREK:@INSURRECTION randomcha.net/2020/12/01/3-t… 4 hours ago
- RT @ALALibrary: 33 million households in the U.S. do not have internet access and several communities lack the digital skills needed to suc… 6 hours ago
- 3 things about René Clair’s AND THEN THERE NONE randomcha.net/2020/11/30/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @Accordion27: COMA, 1978 twitter.com/randomcha/stat… https://t.co/DEBT8AnGVR 1 day ago
- 3 things about Young-seok Noh’s DAYTIME DRINKING randomcha.net/2020/11/29/3-t… 2 days ago
- This. This, this, this. twitter.com/samuelbbeckett… 2 days ago
- DAYTIME DRINKING is just a tremendous comedy. You can watch it for free on @hooplaDigital with your library card. 2 days ago
- Such a joy, check this out @DanielDKraus twitter.com/AllTC_/status/… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday to @joe_dante! Here we are outside of Nightingale in Chicago, August 2012, sharing a Schlitz. https://t.co/fjqNIyCbBB 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2018
I Wake Up Screaming  1. “Women are all alike.” “For Pete’s sake, what difference does that make? You’ve got to have them. They’re standard equipment.” 2. Mrs. Botticelli. 3. Incessant use of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” (!)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi  1. Wasted barbecue. 2. “That was a cheap move.” 3. He stutters. 3 other things.
Ed Hamilton has brought the US a number of special rums over the years. This recipe, the final result of much tinkering, is designed to spotlight two of them. Enjoy! HAMILTON SPECIAL DAIQUIRI 2 oz. Hamilton Guyana Rum .5 oz. … Continue reading
Popeye  1. Me Pap, Me Son. 2. A House of Ill Repuke. 3. Flying octopus. 3 other things.
BlacKkKlansman  1. Polaroid. 2. Free at last. 3. Corn oil. Powerful.
Barry Lyndon  1. A plugget of tow. 2. “I volunteer.” 3. A toy carriage pulled along by two sheep.
Autumn Sonata  1. “A mother and a daughter. What a terrible combination of emotions and confusion and destruction.” 2. Glowing green eyes. Red-rimmed eyes. 3. He closes the envelope but does not seal it.
For Your Eyes Only  1. “I adore grateful men.” 2. He smuggles pistachios. 3. They plunge through the stained glass window. 3 other things.
2010  1. Dusty hull. 2. Red calculator. 3. “I understand now, Dr. Chandra. Thank you for telling me the truth.” “You deserve it.”