Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Whoa. Rossellini's EUROPA '51 really hit me hard. So timely. The final shot made me cry. 5 hours ago
- Sweet! twitter.com/NancySinatra/s… 7 hours ago
- Distribute my film. @RoysWorldFilm is finished & ready! twitter.com/jimmycthatsme/… 10 hours ago
- 3 things about Christopher Nolan’s INSOMNIA randomcha.net/2020/10/21/3-t… 12 hours ago
- Christopher 2020: I'm Glad You Had A Good Night's Sleep twitter.com/Brian_Talleric… 15 hours ago
- RT @JohnCleese: Trump uses the word 'unfair' to describe any situation where it's hard for him to break the rules 15 hours ago
- This is how copyright ought to work. twitter.com/brianftang/sta… 1 day ago
- 3 things about John Hancock’s LET’S SCARE JESSICA TO DEATH randomcha.net/2020/10/20/3-t… 1 day ago
- So I put together this playlist and I think it's pretty swell and you should check it out. twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 1 day ago
- RT @samuelbbeckett: Finished, it’s finished, nearly finished, it must be nearly finished. 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Minding the Gap  1. He won’t stop until the skateboard is really and truly wrecked. 2. “You can’t beat up women, but … sometimes a bitch needs to get slapped.” 3. Bing says, “Cut.” And moves his head slightly. … Continue reading
Quintet  1. “It doesn’t transmit. The information’s still there.” 2. She lifts her arm from the fire, looks down with some curiosity at her own smoldering hand. 3. Light fixture melting the ice. 3 other things.
I, Tonya  1. Smoking on the ice. 2. “I made her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” 3. A headbutt to the glass door.
Wonderstruck  1. The only time I believe I’ve ever heard Robert Fripp on a film’s soundtrack. 2. James A Michener on display in the bookstore. 3. F-R-I-E-N-D.
The Image Book  1. “Brecht said in reality only a fragment carries the mark of authenticity.” 2. Joan interrupted. 3. Phlegmy cough in surround sound.
Frenzy  1. Potato cunnilingus. 2. The way she pronounces it “tuh-quil-uh.” 3. Beating a dead corpse.
House of Usher  1. Blonde Vincent Price. 2. “Still here? I suggest you leave, Mr. Winthrop. No? Then perish with us.” 3. Those paintings!
The Strange Woman  1. She seductively shows off the bruises from her father’s beating. 2. “But … the rain. You know what happens to the roads in the rain.” “Yes. They get very muddy, but they don’t change the … Continue reading
Heart of a Dog  1. Painting with static electricity. 2. Mother meditation. 3. To feel sad without being sad. 3 other things.
Tom of Finland  1. A motorcycle club without motorcycles. 2. Chasing the rabbit around the hospital room. 3. “Almost everyone is like us in California.”