Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- medium.com/@BarackObama… https://t.co/pGAcDzSnDE 14 hours ago
- RT @AldMattMartin: You can also donate directly to Common Pantry here. Once you enter your payment information, add a note with "IAYN" if y… 1 day ago
- #TrumpResignNow twitter.com/oliverdarcy/st… 1 day ago
- Right now, stories of resilience are important. Here is one such story: davehoekstra.com/2020/05/31/the… 1 day ago
- Of the moment. twitter.com/philipglass/st… 2 days ago
- RT @jensabella: Help rebuild Central Camera: gofundme.com/f/central-came… 2 days ago
- Ladies and germs, RICHARD BURTON. twitter.com/BurtonDiaries/… 2 days ago
- RT @Meyerson: Saddest—and most uplifiting—Chicago report of the night. chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/05/31/own… 2 days ago
- We all know what happens next. He'll grudgingly read a statement from a Teleprompter, speaking in monotone, and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I bought film here when I was a student. This is so sad. twitter.com/bportseasoning… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Minding the Gap  1. He won’t stop until the skateboard is really and truly wrecked. 2. “You can’t beat up women, but … sometimes a bitch needs to get slapped.” 3. Bing says, “Cut.” And moves his head slightly. … Continue reading
Quintet  1. “It doesn’t transmit. The information’s still there.” 2. She lifts her arm from the fire, looks down with some curiosity at her own smoldering hand. 3. Light fixture melting the ice. 3 other things.
I, Tonya  1. Smoking on the ice. 2. “I made her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” 3. A headbutt to the glass door.
Wonderstruck  1. The only time I believe I’ve ever heard Robert Fripp on a film’s soundtrack. 2. James A Michener on display in the bookstore. 3. F-R-I-E-N-D.
The Image Book  1. “Brecht said in reality only a fragment carries the mark of authenticity.” 2. Joan interrupted. 3. Phlegmy cough in surround sound.
Frenzy  1. Potato cunnilingus. 2. The way she pronounces it “tuh-quil-uh.” 3. Beating a dead corpse.
House of Usher  1. Blonde Vincent Price. 2. “Still here? I suggest you leave, Mr. Winthrop. No? Then perish with us.” 3. Those paintings!