Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- the thin man
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- I am awed to just have my film mentioned in the same tweet as JAZZ ON A SUMMER'S DAY, one of the most beautiful jaz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @GlasgowJazzFest: .@glasgowfilmfest kicks off soon with lots of great jazz films & events inc: Roy's World: Barry Gifford's Chicago on F… 1 day ago
- 3 things about Frank Perry's "DOC" randomcha.net/2020/02/24/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Broke out the bottle of The Macallan 18 Year to do a proper sendoff. Can't wait to be at @glasgowfilmfest! Here are @ran… 1 day ago
- RT @Kyle_MacLachlan: Diane, it’s 11:30 am, February 24th. Entering the town of #TwinPeaks…and @tiktok_us tiktok.com/@kyle_maclachl… Tag me i… 2 days ago
- RT @meganeabbott: Today's inspo: The frenzied pleasures of Columbo in a bubble-gum-pink wicker fan chair. https://t.co/z1e8mvw5Ta 4 days ago
- 3 things about Jordan Peele's US randomcha.net/2020/02/22/3-t… 4 days ago
- It me. twitter.com/BlackLCult/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @AllanHunter_GFF: Still deciding what to see @glasgowfilmfest . Let me recommend the beautifully acted #Rialto (Feb 27 at 8.30pm) and… 4 days ago
- One week until the World Premiere of ROY'S WORLD! randomcha.net/2020/02/21/one… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Minding the Gap  1. He won’t stop until the skateboard is really and truly wrecked. 2. “You can’t beat up women, but … sometimes a bitch needs to get slapped.” 3. Bing says, “Cut.” And moves his head slightly. … Continue reading
Quintet  1. “It doesn’t transmit. The information’s still there.” 2. She lifts her arm from the fire, looks down with some curiosity at her own smoldering hand. 3. Light fixture melting the ice. 3 other things.
I, Tonya  1. Smoking on the ice. 2. “I made her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” 3. A headbutt to the glass door.
Wonderstruck  1. The only time I believe I’ve ever heard Robert Fripp on a film’s soundtrack. 2. James A Michener on display in the bookstore. 3. F-R-I-E-N-D.
The Image Book  1. “Brecht said in reality only a fragment carries the mark of authenticity.” 2. Joan interrupted. 3. Phlegmy cough in surround sound.
Frenzy  1. Potato cunnilingus. 2. The way she pronounces it “tuh-quil-uh.” 3. Beating a dead corpse.
House of Usher  1. Blonde Vincent Price. 2. “Still here? I suggest you leave, Mr. Winthrop. No? Then perish with us.” 3. Those paintings!