Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- I've sworn by the power of these recordings since I was a weird teenager. twitter.com/numerogroup/st… 2 hours ago
- 3 things about Claire Denis’ HIGH LIFE randomcha.net/2019/04/22/3-t… 3 hours ago
- How about that, turns out he's also a Constitutional scholar! 8 hours ago
- 3 things about Richard Compton’s RAVAGERS randomcha.net/2019/04/21/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @JackStauber: help https://t.co/cwfKeeMlCe 2 days ago
- There's a pretty good reason you probably haven't heard of RAVAGERS, even though it's a post-apocalyptic movie feat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @UnfollowTrump: Celebrate your independence by unfollowing 🤡 and following @UnfollowTrump instead (@UnfollowVP too!) See all tweets, eve… 3 days ago
- Not enough people talk about Paul Theroux these days. I'm reading a galley of his next book, ON THE PLAIN OF SNAKES. It's a masterpiece. 3 days ago
- RT @GuyLodge: A none-too-subtle bit of brand placement in LONG SHOT has a character requesting La Croix sparkling water. He pronounces it “… 3 days ago
- RT @bneveu: To all the scriptwriters out there, Happy Not Getting Any Writing Done Today day 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Minding the Gap  1. He won’t stop until the skateboard is really and truly wrecked. 2. “You can’t beat up women, but … sometimes a bitch needs to get slapped.” 3. Bing says, “Cut.” And moves his head slightly. … Continue reading
Quintet  1. “It doesn’t transmit. The information’s still there.” 2. She lifts her arm from the fire, looks down with some curiosity at her own smoldering hand. 3. Light fixture melting the ice. 3 other things.
I, Tonya  1. Smoking on the ice. 2. “I made her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” 3. A headbutt to the glass door.
Wonderstruck  1. The only time I believe I’ve ever heard Robert Fripp on a film’s soundtrack. 2. James A Michener on display in the bookstore. 3. F-R-I-E-N-D.
The Image Book  1. “Brecht said in reality only a fragment carries the mark of authenticity.” 2. Joan interrupted. 3. Phlegmy cough in surround sound.
Frenzy  1. Potato cunnilingus. 2. The way she pronounces it “tuh-quil-uh.” 3. Beating a dead corpse.
House of Usher  1. Blonde Vincent Price. 2. “Still here? I suggest you leave, Mr. Winthrop. No? Then perish with us.” 3. Those paintings!