Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- The man is a lunatic. Stark, raving mad. He needs to be removed from office. twitter.com/UnfollowTrump/… 23 minutes ago
- My queen as well. twitter.com/prewarcinema/s… 5 hours ago
- Exactly. https://t.co/DvNi17IcUD 18 hours ago
- Taking naps = a smart decision. twitter.com/StaceyJSpiehle… 20 hours ago
- Somebody get me one! twitter.com/LemuriaBooks/s… 1 day ago
- Why isn't ADVISE AND CONSENT available on Blu-ray?! #randomrhetoricalquestion 1 day ago
- RT @backwards_river: A) They once made television sets in Ravenswood. B) Adjusted to inflation, they cost about $6,800. https://t.co/ejHxm… 1 day ago
- We mothballed Venetian Night, so why can't we also get rid of this damned Air & Water Show? 4 days ago
- Really the most touching, personal American film I've seen since 20TH CENTURY WOMEN. I am so thrilled that another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- The $6 martini at Elixir during Happy Hour must be the best value in Chicago. Plymouth gin! 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Minding the Gap  1. He won’t stop until the skateboard is really and truly wrecked. 2. “You can’t beat up women, but … sometimes a bitch needs to get slapped.” 3. Bing says, “Cut.” And moves his head slightly. … Continue reading
Quintet  1. “It doesn’t transmit. The information’s still there.” 2. She lifts her arm from the fire, looks down with some curiosity at her own smoldering hand. 3. Light fixture melting the ice. 3 other things.
I, Tonya  1. Smoking on the ice. 2. “I made her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” 3. A headbutt to the glass door.
Wonderstruck  1. The only time I believe I’ve ever heard Robert Fripp on a film’s soundtrack. 2. James A Michener on display in the bookstore. 3. F-R-I-E-N-D.
The Image Book  1. “Brecht said in reality only a fragment carries the mark of authenticity.” 2. Joan interrupted. 3. Phlegmy cough in surround sound.
Frenzy  1. Potato cunnilingus. 2. The way she pronounces it “tuh-quil-uh.” 3. Beating a dead corpse.
House of Usher  1. Blonde Vincent Price. 2. “Still here? I suggest you leave, Mr. Winthrop. No? Then perish with us.” 3. Those paintings!