Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- Just cast my early vote. Lightfoot, Pewar, Matt Martin for the 47th. 4 hours ago
- 3 things about Craig Gillespie’s I,@TONYA randomcha.net/2019/02/19/3-t… 1 day ago
- OMG. twitter.com/DanielDKraus/s… 1 day ago
- I'm currently reading "Bel Ami," published by Guy de Maupassant in 1885, and it's still cutting edge. 1 day ago
- RT @DanielDKraus: Have you ever heard the urban legend about razor blades in Halloween candy? Here's the cover for my novel BLOOD SUGAR, co… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Todd Haynes’@WONDERSTRUCK randomcha.net/2019/02/18/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @DavidWondrich: @wrdcsc Those who disbelieved it from the start most likely also didn’t believe that Laquan McDonald was shot down in co… 3 days ago
- This lovely film is neigh well unstoppable! twitter.com/film_chicago/s… 3 days ago
- DOCTOR ZHIVAGO. And it was still brilliant. twitter.com/chrismcquarrie… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Jean-Luc Godard’s THE IMAGE BOOK randomcha.net/2019/02/17/3-t… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2019
I, Tonya  1. Smoking on the ice. 2. “I made her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” 3. A headbutt to the glass door.
Wonderstruck  1. The only time I believe I’ve ever heard Robert Fripp on a film’s soundtrack. 2. James A Michener on display in the bookstore. 3. F-R-I-E-N-D.
The Image Book  1. “Brecht said in reality only a fragment carries the mark of authenticity.” 2. Joan interrupted. 3. Phlegmy cough in surround sound.
Frenzy  1. Potato cunnilingus. 2. The way she pronounces it “tuh-quil-uh.” 3. Beating a dead corpse.
House of Usher  1. Blonde Vincent Price. 2. “Still here? I suggest you leave, Mr. Winthrop. No? Then perish with us.” 3. Those paintings!
The Strange Woman  1. She seductively shows off the bruises from her father’s beating. 2. “But … the rain. You know what happens to the roads in the rain.” “Yes. They get very muddy, but they don’t change the … Continue reading
Heart of a Dog  1. Painting with static electricity. 2. Mother meditation. 3. To feel sad without being sad. 3 other things.