Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Ang Lee’s BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN randomcha.net/2019/10/13/3-t… 23 hours ago
- Listening to Dave Brubeck just makes you feel *better*. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Howard Bretherton and William Keighley’s LADIES THEY TALK ABOUT randomcha.net/2019/10/11/3-t… 3 days ago
- Dream: Mike Huckabee went undercover as a Latino contestant on "Dancing with the Stars." He wore a fake beard and m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Errol Morris’s VERNON,@FLORIDA randomcha.net/2019/10/10/3-t… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Alfred Hitchcock’s THE BIRDS randomcha.net/2019/10/08/3-t… 5 days ago
- RT @cinementalist: I wish more people understood that Rear Window is more about clothes than murder. 5 days ago
- RT @TheFilmStage: 'Rendezvous in Chicago,' from director @whitecitycinema, traverses the tenuous divisions between public and private life.… 6 days ago
- 3 things about Sam Mendes’@SPECTRE randomcha.net/2019/10/07/3-t… 6 days ago
- A meltdown in increments of 280 characters. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Minding the Gap  1. He won’t stop until the skateboard is really and truly wrecked. 2. “You can’t beat up women, but … sometimes a bitch needs to get slapped.” 3. Bing says, “Cut.” And moves his head slightly. … Continue reading
Quintet  1. “It doesn’t transmit. The information’s still there.” 2. She lifts her arm from the fire, looks down with some curiosity at her own smoldering hand. 3. Light fixture melting the ice. 3 other things.
I, Tonya  1. Smoking on the ice. 2. “I made her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” 3. A headbutt to the glass door.
Wonderstruck  1. The only time I believe I’ve ever heard Robert Fripp on a film’s soundtrack. 2. James A Michener on display in the bookstore. 3. F-R-I-E-N-D.
The Image Book  1. “Brecht said in reality only a fragment carries the mark of authenticity.” 2. Joan interrupted. 3. Phlegmy cough in surround sound.
Frenzy  1. Potato cunnilingus. 2. The way she pronounces it “tuh-quil-uh.” 3. Beating a dead corpse.
House of Usher  1. Blonde Vincent Price. 2. “Still here? I suggest you leave, Mr. Winthrop. No? Then perish with us.” 3. Those paintings!