Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @SabinaStent: I love 'Sirk Season' —@I mean Autumn — so much 🍂🧡#AutumnEquinox https://t.co/PI6COHfg7D 15 hours ago
- Got to read this. A project that only Paul Auster would attempt. twitter.com/HenryHolt/stat… 2 days ago
- Leonard Maltin as a one-man justice squad = a film I would pay to see. twitter.com/leonardmaltin/… 2 days ago
- RT @stephens_ben: Oh my sweet summer child. https://t.co/xJGtZqUqlu 3 days ago
- 3 things about Nicolas Meyer’s STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY randomcha.net/2021/09/19/3-t… 3 days ago
- RT @SooFilmFest: Our next block of films starting at 4:30pm presents the story of poet, author, and screenwriter Barry Gifford and 1950s Ch… 4 days ago
- Lounging with George + Henry + Jackie open.spotify.com/playlist/5trc5… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Ted Bogosian’s LIVE AT MISTER KELLY’S randomcha.net/2021/09/18/3-t… 4 days ago
- 3 things about Alexander Nanau’s COLLECTIVE randomcha.net/2021/09/16/3-t… 6 days ago
- RT @whitecitycinema: New Yorkers: The full @BuffaloFilmFest lineup has been announced! Of course, it’s great. Get your tix for the ROY’S WO… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2020
Shadow  1. Prideful of his calligraphy. 2. Bamboo point stuck in the small of his back. 3. Snapping the faceplate back into place.
Love Is Colder Than Death  1. A film about people who light and smoke cigarettes. 2. Gunshots without bullets. 3. Round glasses like that cop in Psycho.
The World, The Flesh and the Devil  1. Model train winding through the apartment. 2. Arranging the dropcloth, he draws his arm across her throat. 3. Tied to the helm. 3 other things.
Dames  1. Canoodling in the moonlight on the Staten Island ferry. 2. Triple strength from Canada. 3. Moving through a tunnel of dames.
Columbus  1. Waitress interrupting their vulnerable moment. 2. His hat in the chair and then his hat missing from the chair. 3. Sad Culkin eyes.
Psycho  1. Dusty hotel binds. 2. Towel under the mop in the bucket. 3. “It isn’t gelling.” 3 other things.
I’m Thinking of Ending Things  1. He follows the animated pig down the hallways of the high school. 2. 70s waitress uniform; the washing machine is filled with the polo shirts of a maintenance uniform. 3. Gena Rowland analysis.
On Dangerous Ground  1. Peas, and the way they cook vegetables. 2. Jimmy Conlin as a pharmacist. 3. He finally takes the trouble to notice he was just a boy. 3 other things.
Truth or Consequences  1. Tiger bite on the lip. 2. She gets a kick out of making announcements. 3. Fruitless visit by the Building Inspector.