Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- So I put together this playlist and I think it's pretty swell and you should check it out. twitter.com/RoysWorldFilm/… 1 hour ago
- RT @samuelbbeckett: Finished, it’s finished, nearly finished, it must be nearly finished. 21 hours ago
- 3 things about Spike Lee’s DAVID BYRNE’S AMERICAN UTOPIA randomcha.net/2020/10/19/3-t… 23 hours ago
- Sigh, it me. twitter.com/aimeecarrero/s… 1 day ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: A very Happy Birthday indeed! 1 day ago
- It, is, wonderful. twitter.com/HBO/status/131… 2 days ago
- RT @truffhoe: seven months at home https://t.co/0Jd2RA7Cj6 3 days ago
- RT @whitecitycinema: Do you care about cinema? Do you care about Chicago? Then you need to watch the @kartemquin masterpiece CITY SO REAL,… 3 days ago
- View from our getaway. Already feeling very refreshed. Lakeside, Michigan. https://t.co/GxUEkiWQOM 4 days ago
- RT @paulludwig: Every time I decide that I'm going to wean myself off Twitter, I see something like this that pulls me back 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2020
Shadow  1. Prideful of his calligraphy. 2. Bamboo point stuck in the small of his back. 3. Snapping the faceplate back into place.
Love Is Colder Than Death  1. A film about people who light and smoke cigarettes. 2. Gunshots without bullets. 3. Round glasses like that cop in Psycho.
The World, The Flesh and the Devil  1. Model train winding through the apartment. 2. Arranging the dropcloth, he draws his arm across her throat. 3. Tied to the helm. 3 other things.
Dames  1. Canoodling in the moonlight on the Staten Island ferry. 2. Triple strength from Canada. 3. Moving through a tunnel of dames.
Columbus  1. Waitress interrupting their vulnerable moment. 2. His hat in the chair and then his hat missing from the chair. 3. Sad Culkin eyes.
Psycho  1. Dusty hotel binds. 2. Towel under the mop in the bucket. 3. “It isn’t gelling.” 3 other things.
I’m Thinking of Ending Things  1. He follows the animated pig down the hallways of the high school. 2. 70s waitress uniform; the washing machine is filled with the polo shirts of a maintenance uniform. 3. Gena Rowland analysis.
On Dangerous Ground  1. Peas, and the way they cook vegetables. 2. Jimmy Conlin as a pharmacist. 3. He finally takes the trouble to notice he was just a boy. 3 other things.
Truth or Consequences  1. Tiger bite on the lip. 2. She gets a kick out of making announcements. 3. Fruitless visit by the Building Inspector.