Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- Ah, internet outage at home this morning means ... no work? 1 day ago
- 3 things about Quentin Tarantino’s PULP FICTION randomcha.net/2021/05/10/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @kphipps3000: This creates a tremendous opening to bring back the Blockbuster Entertainment Awards. 1 day ago
- The equal of Dylan's "Nashville Skyline," which was being recorded at the same time at the same studio!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 50% heartwarming/50% eerie. twitter.com/therealraywise… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Bill Forsyth’s LOCAL HERO randomcha.net/2021/05/09/3-t… 3 days ago
- RT @tanzinavega: Happy Mother’s Day to the solo moms out there trying to be everything and do everything for their kids. Hats off to you.… 3 days ago
- RT @chancetherapper: ITS HAPPENING 🎥🍿🏠👟 SUMMER 21 @AMCTheatres #AMC https://t.co/gGgMk664WA 3 days ago
- My mom just told me that she's been buying cryptocurrency. It's over, folks. 4 days ago
- This really is a fantastic record. Dr. Lonnie Smith – Breathe blackgrooves.org/dr-lonnie-smit… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2020
And Then There Were None  1. He samples several cocktails to prove he didn’t poison them. 2. Keyholes within keyholes. 3. A murderer fond of cats.
Daytime Drinking  1. “Hey, do you still dance to weird music when you get drunk?” 2. Heated floors. 3. They’re just business partners. 3 other things.
Bacurau  1. Crowd surfing the suitcase. 2. Nudists with shotguns. 3. “We have all taken a powerful psychotropic drug.”
The Best Man  1. “I don’t understand you.” “I know you don’t. Because you have no sense of responsibility toward anybody or anything. And that is a tragedy in a man, and it is a disaster in a president.” … Continue reading
Something jazzy, something satiny, something fabulous. Mostly instrumental. Here’s a six-hour playlist I created. Enjoy!
The Birds  1. “Which is why the mail never gets delivered in this town.” 2. A fly on the leg of Annie’s corpse. 3. Chipped fingernail polish. 3 other things.
The Housemaid  1. Cut from the children’s game of cat’s cradle to the looms in a textile factory. 2. An embrace. She interlaces her fingers behind his back. 3. Jokey lecture to the audience.
The Prowler  1. A dull library of his voice. 2. In the bedroom of the newlyweds, the sounds of traffic all night long. 3. Primitive generator. 3 other things.
The Haunting  1. No right angles. 2. The door bends. 3. Camera ascending the spiral staircase.
Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion  1. Twenty-five blue neckties. 2. A fluttering gallery of oversized fingerprints. 3. Unable to prove his own guilt.