Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- ROY’S WORLD wins Best Illinois Feature! randomcha.net/2021/03/04/roy… 17 hours ago
- Another absurdly cool album from Numero Group. If only they released original music! Hard to think of a better home… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Leadership. As in, this is what it looks like. twitter.com/POTUS/status/1… 2 days ago
- 5 years ago I started making this weird thing that I still can't properly describe and now ... !!! https://t.co/AvdOH2La29 2 days ago
- This. THIS THIS THIS. It includes my mother, my brother, and plenty of other people who ought to know better but in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Jack Arnold’s THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN randomcha.net/2021/03/01/3-t… 3 days ago
- RT @POETSorg: Dear March - Come in - How glad I am - I hoped for you before - —Emily Dickinson poets.org/poem/dear-marc… #WomensHistoryMon… 3 days ago
- 3 things about Garrett Bradley’s TIME randomcha.net/2021/02/28/3-t… 4 days ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: On this day exactly 1 year ago we had our World Premiere at @glasgowfilmfest. Even as we lament the terribleness of the… 4 days ago
- Final days–ROY’S WORLD at Beloit randomcha.net/2021/02/27/fin… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2021
Diary of a Mad Housewife  1. A clock on top of the fridge in George’s apartment. 2. He wears gray slacks and brown socks at their first rendezvous. (Only in the 1970s!) 3. His apartment is on the fifth … Continue reading
Sita Sings the Blues  1. Squadron of flying eyeballs. 2. Heart flashes. 3. Subject line of his email: DUMPSVILLE.
The Handmaiden  1. A thick rope in a hatbox on the top shelf in her closet. 2. He sweeps the severed fingers into a bucket on the floor. 3. Mercury vapors. A bit much …
By Love Possessed  1. He reaches for his drink. She puts her hand over the glass and says, “If I get drunk and pass out, it won’t be fun for me. If you get drunk and pass out, it … Continue reading
My Octopus Teacher  1. Cradling the octopus like a baby. 2. Riding the shark’s back. 3. Puncturing the shell with its drill in precisely the right place. Extraordinary!
Da 5 Bloods  1. Rusted-through bottom. 2. Hedy. 3. “You’re gonna fly.”
Small Axe: Red, White and Blue  1. Literal poster boy. 2. Tracking them through the factory. 3. On his way out, he smashes up the billiards game.
The Midnight Sky  1. A second bowl of cereal. 2. “I just point.” 3. Wolf blur.
A Secret Love  1. “I’ve thrown out 110 books.” 2. Marriage vows which include e.e. cummings. 3. A supply of autographed baseball cards.
Small Axe: Lovers Rock  1. Flicking her cigarette at his backside. 2. “This is tea?” “Jamaican tea.” 3. Time to wake up for church.