Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- RT @DavidWondrich: @wrdcsc Those who disbelieved it from the start most likely also didn’t believe that Laquan McDonald was shot down in co… 14 hours ago
- This lovely film is neigh well unstoppable! twitter.com/film_chicago/s… 18 hours ago
- DOCTOR ZHIVAGO. And it was still brilliant. twitter.com/chrismcquarrie… 21 hours ago
- 3 things about Jean-Luc Godard’s THE IMAGE BOOK randomcha.net/2019/02/17/3-t… 1 day ago
- Adorable. twitter.com/francois_ozon/… 1 day ago
- Whiplash from watching THE IMAGE BOOK and WONDERSTRUCK on the same day. 1 day ago
- 3 things about Alfred Hitchcock’s FRENZY randomcha.net/2019/02/16/3-t… 1 day ago
- I will always be in love with this soundtrack and this film. twitter.com/marshlands/sta… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Roger Corman’s HOUSE OF USHER randomcha.net/2019/02/15/3-t… 2 days ago
- Yes, I watched THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER on Valentine's Day. Your point? 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Marlon Brando
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
The Formula  1. “The war is over, and from now on it’s one big happy corporation. There are no secrets, no enemies, just customers.” 2. You live for the moments when George S. Scott loses his temper and nearly … Continue reading
Superman  1. “He will need that advantage to survive.” 2. Pink. 3. Dirty pantsuit.
The Missouri Breaks  1. He wades through a traincar of sheep. 2. “I wouldn’t know about that. Not since that dog of mine licked the butter.” 3. Sharing a carrot with his horse.
Last Tango in Paris  1. Multicolored concierge cackling behind pebbled glass. 2. “Get the butter.” 3. He moons the dancefloor.
The Godfather  1. An ad for Cinzano painted on a wall. 2. “Women and children can be weak, men can’t.” 3. Shoe through the windshield. 3 other things.
The Nightcomers  1. A toad smoking a cigarette. 2. Directorial choice: zooms are emphatic. 3. The corpse is completely rigid.