Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- RT @billmckibben: Working through Facebook, the Trump campaign in 2016 set out to deter 3.5 million Black Americans from voting. This is ug… 8 hours ago
- RT @marclamonthill: RT if you pay more in taxes than President Trump. 1 day ago
- A huge fraud, as we've always known. 1 day ago
- 3 things about Ranald MacDougall’s THE WORLD, THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL randomcha.net/2020/09/27/3-t… 1 day ago
- Be honest: how much of this music have your heard in contemporary documentaries? It needs to end! youtu.be/AIxY_Y9TGWI 1 day ago
- 3 things about Ray Enright and Busby Berkeley’s DAMES randomcha.net/2020/09/26/3-t… 2 days ago
- Two nights ago I had a dream and in that dream I mixed up a cocktail, this exact recipe, and I tried it out last ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- THE WORLD, THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL is a film we ought to talk about more often. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Kogonada’s COLUMBUS randomcha.net/2020/09/24/3-t… 4 days ago
- RT @BurtonDiaries: 24 Sep 66 A little Monty Clift cult has started since his death. It would have been more useful when he was alive. He co… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Marlon Brando
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
The Formula  1. “The war is over, and from now on it’s one big happy corporation. There are no secrets, no enemies, just customers.” 2. You live for the moments when George S. Scott loses his temper and nearly … Continue reading
Superman  1. “He will need that advantage to survive.” 2. Pink. 3. Dirty pantsuit.
The Missouri Breaks  1. He wades through a traincar of sheep. 2. “I wouldn’t know about that. Not since that dog of mine licked the butter.” 3. Sharing a carrot with his horse.
Last Tango in Paris  1. Multicolored concierge cackling behind pebbled glass. 2. “Get the butter.” 3. He moons the dancefloor.
The Godfather  1. An ad for Cinzano painted on a wall. 2. “Women and children can be weak, men can’t.” 3. Shoe through the windshield. 3 other things.
The Nightcomers  1. A toad smoking a cigarette. 2. Directorial choice: zooms are emphatic. 3. The corpse is completely rigid.
Burn!  1. A group of children help carry the headless corpse to the wagon. 2. The soldiers set the field of sugar cane on fire, and shoot the rebels as they emerge from the flames. 3. Jodhpurs. A straw … Continue reading
The Night of the Following Day  1. Using black duct tape, he connects the earpiece of one phone to the mouthpiece of another. Analog call-forwarding. 2. Marlon Brando: “Listen, man! If you want to get freaky, you don’t do it … Continue reading