Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Terence Fisher’s THE DEVIL’S BRIDE (aka THE DEVIL RIDES OUT) randomcha.net/2018/10/22/3-t… 14 hours ago
- 3 things about Merian C. Cooper & Ernest B. Schoedsack’s KING KONG randomcha.net/2018/10/20/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @CitizenScreen: Birthday remembrance - Bela Lugosi #BelaLugosi https://t.co/QNbQBjloib 2 days ago
- 3 things about Werner Herzog’s INTO THE INFERNO randomcha.net/2018/10/18/3-t… 4 days ago
- Even more reasons to finish editing my film in Canada now. 5 days ago
- 3 things about David Lynch’s WILD AT HEART randomcha.net/2018/10/17/3-t… 5 days ago
- 3 things about Eric Weston’s EVILSPEAK randomcha.net/2018/10/16/3-t… 6 days ago
- RT @JessicaHuseman: you could grate cheese against Daniel Craig's abs. this is neither here nor there i am just saying it is true. 1 week ago
- RT @RoysWorldFilm: Director @randomcha will see you in the trees. https://t.co/cVFjzuIdul 1 week ago
- I visited Clifton's for the first time and I can honestly describe it as one of the most awe-inspiring establishmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Marlon Brando
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
The Formula  1. “The war is over, and from now on it’s one big happy corporation. There are no secrets, no enemies, just customers.” 2. You live for the moments when George S. Scott loses his temper and nearly … Continue reading
Superman  1. “He will need that advantage to survive.” 2. Pink. 3. Dirty pantsuit.
The Missouri Breaks  1. He wades through a traincar of sheep. 2. “I wouldn’t know about that. Not since that dog of mine licked the butter.” 3. Sharing a carrot with his horse.
Last Tango in Paris  1. Multicolored concierge cackling behind pebbled glass. 2. “Get the butter.” 3. He moons the dancefloor.
The Godfather  1. An ad for Cinzano painted on a wall. 2. “Women and children can be weak, men can’t.” 3. Shoe through the windshield. 3 other things.
The Nightcomers  1. A toad smoking a cigarette. 2. Directorial choice: zooms are emphatic. 3. The corpse is completely rigid.