Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- I've sworn by the power of these recordings since I was a weird teenager. twitter.com/numerogroup/st… 1 hour ago
- 3 things about Claire Denis’ HIGH LIFE randomcha.net/2019/04/22/3-t… 2 hours ago
- How about that, turns out he's also a Constitutional scholar! 8 hours ago
- 3 things about Richard Compton’s RAVAGERS randomcha.net/2019/04/21/3-t… 1 day ago
- RT @JackStauber: help https://t.co/cwfKeeMlCe 2 days ago
- There's a pretty good reason you probably haven't heard of RAVAGERS, even though it's a post-apocalyptic movie feat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @UnfollowTrump: Celebrate your independence by unfollowing 🤡 and following @UnfollowTrump instead (@UnfollowVP too!) See all tweets, eve… 3 days ago
- Not enough people talk about Paul Theroux these days. I'm reading a galley of his next book, ON THE PLAIN OF SNAKES. It's a masterpiece. 3 days ago
- RT @GuyLodge: A none-too-subtle bit of brand placement in LONG SHOT has a character requesting La Croix sparkling water. He pronounces it “… 3 days ago
- RT @bneveu: To all the scriptwriters out there, Happy Not Getting Any Writing Done Today day 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Marlon Brando
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
The Formula  1. “The war is over, and from now on it’s one big happy corporation. There are no secrets, no enemies, just customers.” 2. You live for the moments when George S. Scott loses his temper and nearly … Continue reading
Superman  1. “He will need that advantage to survive.” 2. Pink. 3. Dirty pantsuit.
The Missouri Breaks  1. He wades through a traincar of sheep. 2. “I wouldn’t know about that. Not since that dog of mine licked the butter.” 3. Sharing a carrot with his horse.
Last Tango in Paris  1. Multicolored concierge cackling behind pebbled glass. 2. “Get the butter.” 3. He moons the dancefloor.
The Godfather  1. An ad for Cinzano painted on a wall. 2. “Women and children can be weak, men can’t.” 3. Shoe through the windshield. 3 other things.
The Nightcomers  1. A toad smoking a cigarette. 2. Directorial choice: zooms are emphatic. 3. The corpse is completely rigid.