Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- The man is a lunatic. Stark, raving mad. He needs to be removed from office. twitter.com/UnfollowTrump/… 4 minutes ago
- My queen as well. twitter.com/prewarcinema/s… 4 hours ago
- Exactly. https://t.co/DvNi17IcUD 18 hours ago
- Taking naps = a smart decision. twitter.com/StaceyJSpiehle… 20 hours ago
- Somebody get me one! twitter.com/LemuriaBooks/s… 1 day ago
- Why isn't ADVISE AND CONSENT available on Blu-ray?! #randomrhetoricalquestion 1 day ago
- RT @backwards_river: A) They once made television sets in Ravenswood. B) Adjusted to inflation, they cost about $6,800. https://t.co/ejHxm… 1 day ago
- We mothballed Venetian Night, so why can't we also get rid of this damned Air & Water Show? 3 days ago
- Really the most touching, personal American film I've seen since 20TH CENTURY WOMEN. I am so thrilled that another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- The $6 martini at Elixir during Happy Hour must be the best value in Chicago. Plymouth gin! 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Marlon Brando
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
The Formula  1. “The war is over, and from now on it’s one big happy corporation. There are no secrets, no enemies, just customers.” 2. You live for the moments when George S. Scott loses his temper and nearly … Continue reading
Superman  1. “He will need that advantage to survive.” 2. Pink. 3. Dirty pantsuit.
The Missouri Breaks  1. He wades through a traincar of sheep. 2. “I wouldn’t know about that. Not since that dog of mine licked the butter.” 3. Sharing a carrot with his horse.
Last Tango in Paris  1. Multicolored concierge cackling behind pebbled glass. 2. “Get the butter.” 3. He moons the dancefloor.
The Godfather  1. An ad for Cinzano painted on a wall. 2. “Women and children can be weak, men can’t.” 3. Shoe through the windshield. 3 other things.
The Nightcomers  1. A toad smoking a cigarette. 2. Directorial choice: zooms are emphatic. 3. The corpse is completely rigid.