Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- Joe Dante
- John Huston
- Marlon Brando
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- the thin man
- twin peaks
- Woody Allen
- Off to #alaac19 in the morning! 4 hours ago
- "Who gives a fuckin' shit how long a scene is?!" twitter.com/nickusen/statu… 1 day ago
- Today's foggy weather can only mean one thing: after work I'm heading to Lost Lake for a few hours of tropical healing. 1 day ago
- One of my favorite movies at age 13 was DEAD OF WINTER. Mary Steenburgen rules. So it was pretty awesome to finally… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Joseph H. Lewis’s MY NAME IS JULIA ROSS randomcha.net/2019/06/17/3-t… 2 days ago
- 3 things about François Ozon’s FRANTZ randomcha.net/2019/06/15/3-t… 4 days ago
- Ozon. FRANTZ. How does he do it? Every single film! A master. 5 days ago
- 3 things about Alex Thompson & Kelly O’Sullivan’s SAINT FRANCES randomcha.net/2019/06/14/3-t… 5 days ago
- Just one gem from last night's movie: author of the book "Resting Rich Face." 5 days ago
- Wow. SAINT FRANCES really is all that. Tremendous. 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Marlon Brando
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
The Formula  1. “The war is over, and from now on it’s one big happy corporation. There are no secrets, no enemies, just customers.” 2. You live for the moments when George S. Scott loses his temper and nearly … Continue reading
Superman  1. “He will need that advantage to survive.” 2. Pink. 3. Dirty pantsuit.
The Missouri Breaks  1. He wades through a traincar of sheep. 2. “I wouldn’t know about that. Not since that dog of mine licked the butter.” 3. Sharing a carrot with his horse.
Last Tango in Paris  1. Multicolored concierge cackling behind pebbled glass. 2. “Get the butter.” 3. He moons the dancefloor.
The Godfather  1. An ad for Cinzano painted on a wall. 2. “Women and children can be weak, men can’t.” 3. Shoe through the windshield. 3 other things.
The Nightcomers  1. A toad smoking a cigarette. 2. Directorial choice: zooms are emphatic. 3. The corpse is completely rigid.