Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- bette davis
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- Kartemquin Films
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about Lew Landers’ THE RAVEN randomcha.net/2021/10/23/3-t… 17 hours ago
- A literal manifestation of hell. twitter.com/OfficialALW/st… 17 hours ago
- BREAKING: Bunuel's THE EXTERMINATING ANGEL still rocks. The scene blocking alone is astonishing. And it's so uncomf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Chicago Premiere! November 13 at the Music Box Theatre. randomcha.net/2021/10/21/our… 2 days ago
- Can't believe I finally get to share our beautiful film with the good people of Chicago. And Mr. Barry Gifford will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3 things about Erle C. Kenton’s ISLAND OF LOST SOULS randomcha.net/2021/10/20/3-t… 3 days ago
- WANT TO LIVE HERE. productiondesignerscollective.org/single-post/20… twitter.com/juliacmarchese… https://t.co/xipwr9k7fT 3 days ago
- Tomorrow I will make an announcement that is literally NINETEEN MONTHS in the making. Stay tuned. 3 days ago
- ISLAND OF LOST SOULS is pretty dammed grisly, even by today's standards. 3 days ago
- 3 things about Hirokazu Kore-eda’s AFTER LIFE randomcha.net/2021/10/19/3-t… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Marlon Brando
Superman: Extended Cut  1. Feeding the babies. 2. Rex Reed. 3. Water returns to the desert.
The Formula  1. “The war is over, and from now on it’s one big happy corporation. There are no secrets, no enemies, just customers.” 2. You live for the moments when George S. Scott loses his temper and nearly … Continue reading
Superman  1. “He will need that advantage to survive.” 2. Pink. 3. Dirty pantsuit.
The Missouri Breaks  1. He wades through a traincar of sheep. 2. “I wouldn’t know about that. Not since that dog of mine licked the butter.” 3. Sharing a carrot with his horse.
Last Tango in Paris  1. Multicolored concierge cackling behind pebbled glass. 2. “Get the butter.” 3. He moons the dancefloor.
The Godfather  1. An ad for Cinzano painted on a wall. 2. “Women and children can be weak, men can’t.” 3. Shoe through the windshield. 3 other things.
The Nightcomers  1. A toad smoking a cigarette. 2. Directorial choice: zooms are emphatic. 3. The corpse is completely rigid.
Burn!  1. A group of children help carry the headless corpse to the wagon. 2. The soldiers set the field of sugar cane on fire, and shoot the rebels as they emerge from the flames. 3. Jodhpurs. A straw … Continue reading
The Night of the Following Day  1. Using black duct tape, he connects the earpiece of one phone to the mouthpiece of another. Analog call-forwarding. 2. Marlon Brando: “Listen, man! If you want to get freaky, you don’t do it … Continue reading