Enter ROY’S WORLD
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 3 things
- Barry Gifford
- Christopher Nolan
- David Lynch
- film festivals
- film noir
- humphrey bogart
- James Bond
- James Mason
- Jane Fonda
- Jason Adasiewicz
- jimmy stewart
- joan crawford
- John Huston
- lili taylor
- Marlon Brando
- matt dillon
- Michael Haneke
- new york
- Otto Preminger
- paul thomas anderson
- pause of the clock
- queue tips
- ray milland
- Reeling Film Festival
- richard linklater
- Robert Altman
- Robert Ryan
- Roy's World
- sci fi
- silent film
- star trek
- twin peaks
- willem dafoe
- Woody Allen
- 3 things about John Sturges’s BY LOVE POSSESSED randomcha.net/2021/01/24/3-t… 19 hours ago
- Imagine Paul Thomas Anderson taking this on. twitter.com/JDPCogginbooks… 1 day ago
- New Mop Punch by @DavidWondrich hits the spot. https://t.co/adlQmsI7A0 2 days ago
- RT @chipublib: On Jan. 26, join Kyle Westphal (@thefilmsociety) & Mike Mashon (@librarycongress) in a moderated conversation by Marilyn Fer… 2 days ago
- RT @007: NO TIME TO DIE 8 October 2021 https://t.co/HZlNG5kz8t 2 days ago
- The hype is all true: if you want 85 minutes of life-affirming enchantment, MY OCTOPUS TEACHER is what you need. So beautiful. 2 days ago
- 3 things about Pippa Ehrlich and James Reed’s MY OCTOPUS TEACHER randomcha.net/2021/01/22/3-t… 2 days ago
- RT @HHSGov: Glad that the COVID-19 vaccines are here? So am I. But I know it’s still important to mask up, stay at least six feet apart fro… 3 days ago
- This Ed O'Brien + Jim Jarmusch livechat on Instagram is so fantastic. Geeking out together while raving about music and film. 3 days ago
- RT @NoContextTrek: https://t.co/qNQfsDY46F 4 days ago
Tag Archives: michael shannon
Knives Out  1. Dust bunnies on the floor of the abandoned laundromat. 2. Fruit magnet scrambling the videotape. 3. Jolly sailor at the foot of the staircase; an allusion to Sleuth? 3 other things.
Knives Out  1. Murder, She Wrote dubbed into Spanish 2. Donuts and holes. 3. Walt’s thumping cane.
Fahrenheit 451  1. Cigarette papers. 2. Contraband turntable. 3. Why does there happen to be a hole in the roof of the barn? A valiant effort, but …
The Shape of Water  1. Portable record player. 2. He looks over at the cat and says, “You’re lucky.” 3. The slashes on her throat become gills. Exquisite and lovely and haunting and pretty much perfect.
Nocturnal Animals  1. It’s a Renaissance painting and then she turns over and answers the phone; it’s her mother calling. 2. “‘Who? Who?’ Are you an owl?” 3. A second drink grows watery. She realizes.
Take Shelter  1. “Is anyone else seeing this?” 2. A knife on the drainboard, covered with flies. 3. He holds out his hand, trembling, keyring looped around his finger.
Stop Making Sense  1. The camera loses him, finds him again. He unbuttons the top button on his shirt. 2. While Byrne goes into a seizure, Alex Weir digs into his guitar. 3. Tina does a nasty dance. I … Continue reading
Premium Rush  1. “Have you seen my thighs? Have you seen? My thighs?” 2. Wilhelm scream: a guy gets run over by a delivery truck. 3. Bullet through a book of puzzles.